Author Topic: Moonshines Road to War  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire of Palagor
  • Game nicks: Doom_Carrot
Moonshines Road to War
« on: June 10, 2015, 06:03:57 am »
Last night, less then 15 minutes after a fief transfer, the rogue moonshine attacked the village of new dashbigha. I therefore declare the Empire of Palagor an enemy of the bootleggers, and if new dashbigha should fall, I will exhaust every resource in an attempt to reclaim it, and I shall not agree upon any peace terms until the criminal is stopped. I humbly ask all to join the fight against him to end this "war" before it begins.
It was fun while it lasted.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
Re: Moonshines Road to War
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 06:22:42 am »
+3
Ah, Doom_Carrot, the HCE's newest Vassal.

On the one hand, he calls for the uprising against the chadzians.  His very own hand!  Less than 13 days have passed, where you had written...

http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/chadzian-empire-is-taking-over-the-world/msg1141047/#msg1141047

An olive branch had been offered to you.  Many had stepped forward to help you learn the ways of a noble.  Many had stepped up, recognizing your passion... we wished to stoke the fire...  but instead, you wish to drink from their cups, and help with their fields.  And for what?  A fief?  I had offered you New Tash Kalun... but that wasn't good enough.

You DO realize the table scraps they were giving you?  You DO realize their plan?  They knew I'd be ripping through the Steppes, setting their villages ablaze with every mile my army marched...  and so they thought, let's throw the lad a carrot, and see if he dances.

And dance you shall. 

You even rejoiced at the comments King James made about 'shitpuppets.'  Puppets sit on strings, and I wonder, do you even feel the ones that bind you?  Who pulls your strings Doom_Carrot? 

Tis nought the fief that I wish to have.... tis the statement.  The Steppes are no place for chadzians. 

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 08:16:39 am »
+1
Nice nighttime settings mate.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 09:14:26 am »
Actually Moonshine, I had no clue what your plans were and to be honest I dont really give a shit. He was a new player who was showing an obvious interest in the game so I offered him one of my many fiefs, and I have way too many. I asked literally nothing in return. He owes nothing to me(since it was my fief), or the HCE. You can spin all your tales all you want that wont make them true.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 02:25:41 pm »
Actually Moonshine, I had no clue what your plans were and to be honest I dont really give a shit. He was a new player who was showing an obvious interest in the game so I offered him one of my many fiefs, and I have way too many. I asked literally nothing in return. He owes nothing to me(since it was my fief), or the HCE. You can spin all your tales all you want that wont make them true.

Wait, you mean you don't know where I'm going to attack and when?  I should be shocked by this?

And Tristan, its not really my tale.  It's his.  If he's fabricating the bit about the alliance, well, then he's reaping what he has sewn.  I can always send you the screenshots.  ;-) 

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 03:11:45 pm »
Wait, you mean you don't know where I'm going to attack and when?  I should be shocked by this?

And Tristan, its not really my tale.  It's his.  If he's fabricating the bit about the alliance, well, then he's reaping what he has sewn.  I can always send you the screenshots.  ;-)

If this shall go to war, you can expect the HCE to back me up. I guess you could call it.... A pact? a... truce thing? I do remember telling you we were allied, but I guess thats not exactly the right word for it? I am not supplying the HCE with any recources, so its not exactly an alliance, but I digress...

Anyways, I do not have any reason to believe they were handing me Dashbigha in an attempt to have me wiped out. I am surrounded by the HCEs enemies, but I am not the HCE. My tangling relations with the HCE  because they gave me land doesn't necessarily give the LL or Berserks right to attack me. Although then again what right do you need for war...

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 03:30:08 pm »
Doom_Carrot, your passion and... willingness to play this game has stirred my soul.

Should things go badly for you, you may always find a home in the city of Uxhaul, from there you can find shelter and the strength to regrow. I cannot give you a fief, but I would happily provide the means for you to take *any* fief.

Thank you, If things go very badly on multiple levels from here on, I might need somewhere to gather my strength for a while.  :)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 03:46:01 pm »
If this shall go to war, you can expect the HCE to back me up. I guess you could call it.... A pact? a... truce thing? I do remember telling you we were allied, but I guess thats not exactly the right word for it? I am not supplying the HCE with any recources, so its not exactly an alliance, but I digress...

Anyways, I do not have any reason to believe they were handing me Dashbigha in an attempt to have me wiped out. I am surrounded by the HCEs enemies, but I am not the HCE. My tangling relations with the HCE  because they gave me land doesn't necessarily give the LL or Berserks right to attack me. Although then again what right do you need for war...

Tristan was just temporarily minding our village, to transfer this fief to anyone who is not a direct LL ally would just be transferring the temporary status. Anyone who was not a direct ally but thought this was anything but temporary would be deemed as declaring war on LL and will feel the cold hard steel of our war machine.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 05:46:58 pm »
Tristan was just temporarily minding our village, to transfer this fief to anyone who is not a direct LL ally would just be transferring the temporary status. Anyone who was not a direct ally but thought this was anything but temporary would be deemed as declaring war on LL and will feel the cold hard steel of our war machine.

:lol: Classic dutchy, what a shitlord.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 06:00:36 pm »
+1
:lol: Classic dutchy, what a shitlord.

Don't worry, I've been warned of his shitlordiness.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 06:26:33 pm »
+1
Don't worry, I've been warned of his shitlordiness.

What about your shitlordiness with the amazing nighttime settings? :rolleyes:
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 06:50:03 pm »
What about your shitlordiness with the amazing nighttime settings? :rolleyes:

Well, I can't do midnight battles, and the stupid nighttime settings assume that you sleep 8 hours and spend every other hour of the day on the co puter lol  :lol:

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 07:00:27 pm »
+1
Well, I can't do midnight battles, and the stupid nighttime settings assume that you sleep 8 hours and spend every other hour of the day on the co puter lol  :lol:

Nighttime settings are generally best set for when you are at work or in class. Otherwise people will exploit that oppurtunity and attack at a time where you indefinitely will not make it. Whereas you could just wake up early or go to sleep late for a battle at that time. That is just my opinion

Also you are lucky that Corvo was able to get into contact with James last night otherwise you would have lost all of your gear from no one showing up on the attacking side. You were in the duel server seconds before the battle started saying you couldn't make it and to just let the fief transfer. That would not have happened just so you know in the future.

Just out of curiosity are you Na or Eu? I was talking to James and he thought you were European and I thought you were in the Americas.

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 07:18:31 pm »
+2
Nighttime settings are generally best set for when you are at work or in class. Otherwise people will exploit that oppurtunity and attack at a time where you indefinitely will not make it. Whereas you could just wake up early or go to sleep late for a battle at that time. That is just my opinion

Also you are lucky that Corvo was able to get into contact with James last night otherwise you would have lost all of your gear from no one showing up on the attacking side. You were in the duel server seconds before the battle started saying you couldn't make it and to just let the fief transfer. That would not have happened just so you know in the future.

Just out of curiosity are you Na or Eu? I was talking to James and he thought you were European and I thought you were in the Americas.

Well, going to bed late is out of the question sometimes... Cause some days I have to wake up extremely early.

And yeah last night was kinda hilarious lol, sorry about that. I really had to go like RIGHT then and I didn't look at the time and it literally started a few seconds after I left.

And I'm NA based, but I play on whatever server is populated, because my ping isn't too outrageous on EU. And because EU players don't all make idiot builds and troll people all day...

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 08:13:02 pm »
+1
And I'm NA based

Told you James.

This also changes nothing. My war on vegetables continues