Author Topic: Ban Jason_The_Great, Excessive Tking (screend)  (Read 640 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Ban Jason_The_Great, Excessive Tking (screend)
« on: January 12, 2015, 02:12:03 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Teutonic_Emperor_Brocifaust
2. Name of offending character(s): Jason_the_Great
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 5pm, NA_1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : Jason_the_Great is/was attacking me (first with 2hand then with couch lance) for no apparent reason and continues to do so while naked. He rejoins the server after being kicked from TW 5/5 and proceeds to attack innocents. Ban/kick polls are off so there is no real incentive to behave.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.: scumbag in league with other trolls and knows he can get away with whatever he wants as he thinks cRPG is dying. After the second tk I just got tired of it and screenshotted.
6. Screenshots:

(click to show/hide)
7. KoA_Sitvek, Miserable_Old_Bastard, Kojiro

This is one of several ban threads this week for this a$$hole.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Luckycharms

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Jason_The_Great, Excessive Tking (screend)
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 06:36:28 pm »
Well I'm sold nice apology.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:11:13 am by Luckycharms »

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 06:25:47 am »
Gratz on level 30 Paladin and I hope you both stick around despite my negligence; the mod needs you.

Paladin, the only thing your screen shows is that I twed you once and you died as a result, for which I am sorry, additionally I do not know you and would not mean you any harm. Charms shows me twing him 3 times but when he reports me I stop, apologize and explain that i have attacked the wrong person, of which again I will say that I am sorry and that it was a mistake.  Finally there is no evidence suggesting any of this was intentional.

Never to suggest that i don't fuck around.  As I recall (and not very well) I declared war on the Reminents last night.  I even remember scolding Voester for killing me when i was just trying to ride around and say hi to people (still butt hurt about that btw!)  Had Mae or Sauce reported me here, I probably would not have much of a defense, however I am certain that I did not intentionally attack you two mainly because I have no clue who you are and as such having any sort of perverted fun with you would lead to a scenario much like this which isn't very much fun at all.

So, I am sorry for any inconvenience I caused you (such convenience which would have been remedied by that start of a new round, less then a minute in both cases) and in the future I will do my best not to accidentally wound either of you or anyone else for that matter as i generally do.

C-RPG to me is much more then just a mod or some game to be good at, rather C-RPG more specifically the NA community is my family.  I was thinking of the analogy of Peter Pan when I awoke this morning of how C-RPG exists at least to me as a refuge from a generally painful world where I can get together when my friends and foes and interact as a hero among many.  I wish you two could understand. I've known most of the people left in this community for years and more often then not we have been on the opposite sides of what ever made up tribulation that united us into micro factions, but after all this time they are my peers in this virtual existence.  In the past 5 years I have moved having had 4 separate homes across and in various parts of the state in which I reside, however the one consistency that has remained is C-Rpg.  The nightly drama that unfolds in that sever, to me, consists of the most epic stories made whole by the individual unique interactions of all the members of the community especially those who I have known for many years.  We are the lost boys who come together and embark on a great adventure through our actions writing the yet unwritten stories that only we the privileged few will have the honor of ever knowing. 

Despite my fate, like the mod, unknown at present,  I love this community.  You all have given me some of the happiest, saddest, proudest, most humiliating and most epic moments of my existence and I will not forget what has happened here, not for all the remainder of my time here on this earth.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:29:43 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 11:05:59 am »
words

An unsolicited unban essay, nice. I know you have a bit of infamy among crpg players, but it seems like you have been keeping out of trouble recemtly. The OP's screenshot shows a single TW and death from it, that isn't the best evidence. I will check the server logs when I get a chance for those who say this is worth a ban.

Just be extra careful with teamwounds. I can't stop people from posting ban threads, but you can stop them from appearing. Don't give your haters a chance to report you. You can still goof around without breaking rules, just be careful not to cross the line.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far