Author Topic: Ban 22nd_Candiru/and his main.  (Read 834 times)

Offline Kaido

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
Ban 22nd_Candiru/and his main.
« on: October 20, 2014, 07:51:59 am »
1. Name of your character involved:Iswearshewas18
2. Name of offending character(s):22nd_Candiru(obviously someone's alt)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:Earlier from this post at 8:25 probably.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:I killed him and he called me a spamer.Then he started nudge me with pole nudge like 3-4 times and i didnt report him.Then he started doing it when enemies were there and he pushed me into enemies with the result of killing me.Then i reported him 4 times and then he was like being a tryhard troll or smthing keep calling me shitwords and u mad and stuff.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.:He got mad cos i told him i cant spam him with my high ping and told him l2b.He started all this after that.Check logs for these maps to see the chat please.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.:Alpson/ELDAR_BOSS was there too.

Please check logs for more and also its the alt of someone so he thought he could go far trolling and pushing people into enemies and get away with it..

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: Ban 22nd_Candiru/and his main.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 10:24:05 am »
22nd_Candiru is not really an alt though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 10:50:28 am »
He's a bit of a tool, but I'm sure he was just playing with you and not actually trying to grief you.

If I reported everyone who punch me, nudge me or kick me then I wouldn't be very popular (not that I am, anyway :wink:).

Toughen up a bit. :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 01:37:00 pm »
Im not a man of report in first sight.He did whatever he did on purpose and was griefing and say bullshit to my in 2 different maps.The moment he started nudging me to the enemies was the part i had to do smthing.I didn't even report him first 3 times but then it started being retarded.Admins pls check logs and take action for this.

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 10:12:02 pm »
Still waiting for an admin to do smthing about this..

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord's
  • Game nicks: Puff
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 10:21:16 pm »
So I dont need to open an other ban thread.This guy open ban poll for me with no reason.(AND YES ERZENGEL,THIS TIME I'VE living witnesses xD)

http://i.hizliresim.com/1n0N81.jpg

Offline Thaloc

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 10:30:38 pm »
First of all, nudging someone and requesting a ban for that? come on. And you obviously trash talked me the map before, why else would you have said "umad? haha" after I nudged you a few times. And if I nudged you into an enemy that wasn't my intent. And for the second guy here saying I had no reason at all to request a ban for him, I had my reasons, you were cocky and talking shit, so I took use of the poll system which is my right unless admins have it disabled. If you get banned obviously the people there want you banned, if not, then it's just me.

Requesting ban for silly things like this? Oh lord what has this mod come to.

All in all, you have no reason to request a ban since none of you have provided anything but silly screenshots and "OH he opened a poll for no reason!".

EDIT: Take a look at the poll result too, 50% voted yes, 51% no. Obviously I wasn't the only one feeling this way :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:35:52 pm by Thaloc »

Offline Jayjoy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 10:36:33 pm »
As witness must add this poll was wihout reason  against Talentless (main shamman ) on eu3  before I thought talentless is kaido :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:22:32 pm by Jayjoy »

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 11:17:30 pm »
Still w8ing for a proper admin to come here see what is rly going on and give some punishment cos this guy is trying to turn this all around by saying not intent to nudge and nudging people to enemies is fun and not a ban reason....I don't want to drop to his lvl and discuss this.Any admin for fuck sake??

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 01:59:32 am »
Toughen up a bit. :wink:

Lovely advice, sadly Candiru already has 2 bans - for teamwounding and for chat abuse. Chill out a bit would be more fitting here.

Also,

All in all, you have no reason to request a ban since none of you have provided anything but silly screenshots and "OH he opened a poll for no reason!".

"Poll for no reason" is also known as "Poll-abuse", a banable offence :wink:

you were cocky and talking shit, so I took use of the poll system which is my right unless admins have it disabled. If you get banned obviously the people there want you banned, if not, then it's just me.

There's also the "Mute" function for that.  :mad:

Quote from: logs
[07:30:15] chat,,22nd_Candiru,team,spammer not even good
[07:30:28] chat,,iswearshewas18,team,i cant spam with that ping
[07:30:30] chat,,iswearshewas18,team,l2b
[07:30:37] chat,,22nd_Candiru,team,obviously you can
[07:30:39] chat,,22nd_Candiru,team,you did it
[07:30:39] chat,,iswearshewas18,team,qq
[07:30:42] chat,,22nd_Candiru,team,nub
[07:30:45] chat,,iswearshewas18,team,ok
And then you started nudging him and he started reporting you.
That's a clear case for me. Banned for 1 day. Next time when someone annoys you, just mute him  :o
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.