Author Topic: THE anime thread  (Read 144672 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: THE anime thread
« Reply #795 on: February 17, 2016, 10:03:16 pm »
I made Eris Greyrat from Mushoku Tensei as my char in Tera. I think i captured her well. 

(click to show/hide)

Of course, she is a very angry 2h swordsman.  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1711
  • Infamy: 850
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 19, 2016, 12:29:12 pm »
+1
Boku dake ga Inai Machi is pure quality, finally after couple of average anime shows. I have nothing bad to say about this show. Story is interesting, plot isn't overused or generic, pacing is near perfect, characters are showing signs of richness (seen first three episodes out of six available). Art is wonderful, out of dozen anime series I've seen so far this is the best. Animation is very good, at the top definitely. Sound design is by far the best I've heard (people on Internet say Sidonia no Kishi has badass sound design, but this anime is better imo), positional audio works perfectly on my headphones and you can really tell where sounds come from. Haven't seen previous anime made by this studio (A-1) but it seems they've got Sony backing this time and it surely shows in production values. It is new anime (2016) but I can't tell a difference in production quality between this and work done by Sunrise/Madhouse/MAPPA. This will probably be the best anime this year without any obvious flaws, so I highly recommend you to check it out. Has a bit of feeling like Parasyte and Elfen Lied, and like Parasyte it is probably better done than manga it is based upon. Haven't seen Steins;Gate yet but it seems the main plot is exactly the same.

Previously finished second season of Sidonia no Kishi and kinda feel guilty about it. It isn't finished, far from it. Looks like this bang average show will last a lot longer than I anticipated. Still find it interesting but everything I previously wrote about still stands, if not amplified by second season. They've added even more naive Japanese romance between main character and his female peers. He's your typical mute lead character who's awfully shy yet at the same moment incredibly brave and competent. They've explained this in anime but it is total cliché. Females are also typical, pushy friends fighting for his affection. Season two with few exceptions and couple awesome fights is pretty much about romance and love life of our main character. Avoid this anime if you're not into mechas and space opera themes.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:33:45 pm by Leshma »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 19, 2016, 01:59:25 pm »
+1
Boku dake ga Inai Machi is pure quality, finally after couple of average anime shows. I have nothing bad to say about this show. Story is interesting, plot isn't overused or generic, pacing is near perfect, characters are showing signs of richness (seen first three episodes out of six available). Art is wonderful, out of dozen anime series I've seen so far this is the best. Animation is very good, at the top definitely. Sound design is by far the best I've heard (people on Internet say Sidonia no Kishi has badass sound design, but this anime is better imo), positional audio works perfectly on my headphones and you can really tell where sounds come from. Haven't seen previous anime made by this studio (A-1) but it seems they've got Sony backing this time and it surely shows in production values. It is new anime (2016) but I can't tell a difference in production quality between this and work done by Sunrise/Madhouse/MAPPA. This will probably be the best anime this year without any obvious flaws, so I highly recommend you to check it out. Has a bit of feeling like Parasyte and Elfen Lied, and like Parasyte it is probably better done than manga it is based upon. Haven't seen Steins;Gate yet but it seems the main plot is exactly the same.

Definitely getting a Stein's Gate vibe here, will be checking this out.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 20, 2016, 12:33:57 am »
Its the heavy hitter this season. worth

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1526
  • Infamy: 1271
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 20, 2016, 04:05:17 am »
Seen all available episodes of Boku dake ga Inai Machi, six of them. Reminds me of Monster manga a lot more than other anime I've previously mentioned. Episode 7 should be translated soon.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 04:08:40 am by Leshma »

Offline Kaido

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 21, 2016, 01:31:58 pm »
+3

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 23, 2016, 11:46:16 am »
+2

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 26, 2016, 08:03:43 pm »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 26, 2016, 08:10:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 26, 2016, 08:12:17 pm »
(click to show/hide)

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 26, 2016, 08:15:21 pm »

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 27, 2016, 09:49:36 am »

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 27, 2016, 10:38:08 am »
Seen all available episodes of Boku dake ga Inai Machi, six of them. Reminds me of Monster manga a lot more than other anime I've previously mentioned. Episode 7 should be translated soon.

(click to show/hide)

I just say this: dont read the manga if you want to keep watching the anime.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #808 on: February 28, 2016, 06:46:02 pm »
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchwatchespokemon Watching this, easy pokemon value, i dunno how they are allowed to stream the movies but im okay with it. Watched like 4 or 5 so far, sunday well spent. Getting lost in 5th gen tho, never played the games. Also wtf is team rocket still doing following ash, i dont think theyve been interracted with at all in all the movies ive seen, its like they are comedic relief ghosts.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 28, 2016, 06:52:29 pm »
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchwatchespokemon Watching this, easy pokemon value, i dunno how they are allowed to stream the movies but im okay with it. Watched like 4 or 5 so far, sunday well spent. Getting lost in 5th gen tho, never played the games. Also wtf is team rocket still doing following ash, i dont think theyve been interracted with at all in all the movies ive seen, its like they are comedic relief ghosts.
Wow I entered for a few seconds and couldn't handle the gayness of those moans. Sry m8 but are Pokemans even animu? They're pretty much just an ordinary western superhero cartoon, except made in China.