Author Topic: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist  (Read 6915 times)

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
Re: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2014, 05:26:49 pm »
Tomas, you said you were a minority in your own country. Did you mean to say you were not white or not british? I went on Wiki, London is 59% White...

Hi,

1) I am not white. I am a British citizen. I am part of an ethnic minority.

2) 59% is a majority.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2014, 05:28:08 pm »
+1
Ok things are getting quite interesting now.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2014, 05:29:36 pm »
+3
Well I'm a white British male muslim, my wife is muslim and the Brighton community of Muslims is top notch. Difficult to compare with tower hamlets but I've never seen any issues with the community here and there are tons of awesome muslim run restaurants and the Taj grocer is fantastic to the point where people will use it over the main super markets.

Just because some communities have small examples of extremism is an idiotic pretence to blanketing an entire religion.
"Small examples of extremism."

Yeah right. Except 99% of all terrorist attacks are coincidentally done by muslims. And it's muslims who are beheading people, fucking animals, fucking little boys, raping, cutting off hands for stealing (from children also), beating up/killing women for having "unpure sex" and so on. Just a coincidence, I'm sure. Islam, religion of peace.

Or maybe muslims could wake up to the year of our Lord, 2014 -- and realize they don't have to kneel down to an imaginary supernatural being and follow the orders a mentally ill pedophile wrote down over a thousand years ago. That'd be the first step to progress.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2014, 05:31:31 pm »
And 20 years ago they were done by Christians. Your point being?

In fact many of those things still are. Your argument is as pointless as saying 99% of shootings in the US and Europe are carried out by Christians.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2014, 05:33:55 pm »
Terrorism isn't a helpful label either.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2014, 05:36:17 pm »

slavery stopped existing some hundred years ago.
Obviously you didn't even read the OP. slavery still exists. Even in central europe.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2014, 05:36:39 pm »
Slavery still exists in the UK.

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2014, 05:45:35 pm »
That the west FINALLY after thousands of years, understood that a war should atleast be motivated by things that materialised.
(these are very recent findings, not even 100 years old)
Oil or gas.

Plus the west understood that when everybody has conditions of living that are JUST good enough to not go crazy, atleast something positive might emerge.
FFS, even China understood it -> Look where they ve been 30 years ago (many parts still are...but...there is SOME progress).

Point being: Oberyn killed it. If you know how developed Syria and neighbour s were in the 13th century compared to the west - it all adds insult to injury.
Point also being: What happens over there is SO bad, that it makes our corrupt and broken western system look good and friendly (and thats quite a fucking achievement).

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2014, 05:45:41 pm »

There's other and better ways to deal with it. Don't need to go all H1tler and Stalin.

From a moral point of view i'd have to agree with you. Though I will doubt they will ever stop terrorizing the west. I am sure there will be a time in the future where the west says enough is enough and the consequences will be severe. This tolerance towards these terrorist who all share one similar aspect; their religious beliefs and their view of how a man/women/child should behave in society, will have to end some day.

Again, im not a racist but there is no way of denying their primitive behaviour and how they actually want to force(important) the rest of the worlds into their dogma. But this is just what I think will happen, eventually.

Edit; and dont all muslims want all jews dead? Doesnt make that you ahypocrite?

Don't worry yourself for no reason. Lots of guys who've worked with them firsthand aren't exactly worried about it. Those guys aren't exactly rocket scientists. The second they make any kind of an organized, overt move and give the West a reason for war? They're done.

For now! Who knows when a neckbeard messiah will rise and theyll all suddenly fall in line, and start their own crusade to the west!

But Yeah, it is unlikely.

So you fuck up your arguments and then call it trolling lol, you're digging the hole only deeper.

You're definitely not going to advance the problem like that. Which is even worse you put the islamic extremists and turks, kurds who are helping the Yezidis in the same category, there's also a bunch of very peaceful and tolerant muslems living in Europe. Yes, there's no religion where the radicalism is as spread as in Islam, but please differ between radical muslims and peaceful muslims.

You are right, i shouldnt have thrown them all in a single group. And what I siad only implies when all shit breaks lose, aka unified muslim world which is actually out to erase the western civilisation, but it could aswell happen that the east unites under a peacefull flag and start tolerating the west. I do not have foresight, so it coudl go both ways, who knows

How am I trolling btw? What I typed is not a matter facts or whatever statistical shit , it is just how I view the situation.

Ps: i take it you mean the drama phase, just a little joke mate
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 07:38:38 pm by Joseph Porta »
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2014, 05:58:55 pm »
These goat fuckers are give the opportunity to live and work in the best countries of the world, yet they do nothing all day long living of wealthfare and crime. And its not like this only its Sweden, its in every country goat fuckers move in to, either that is Greece, UK, France etc etc.

I can attest that there is more white catholics living from wealthfare and crime in France than arab muslim :wink:
There is no link between races and crime, situations and environments creates events, which shapes people, and vice-versa.

The logic of X people are more prone to do Y things is a common shortcut which have no rational. We are born empty and society fills us.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2014, 06:00:17 pm »
+1
From a moral point of view i'd have to agree with you. Though I will doubt they will ever stop terrorizing the west. I am sure there will be a time in the future where the west says enough is enough and the consequences will be severe. This tolerance towards these terrorist who all share one similar aspect; their religious beliefs and their view of how a man/women/child should behave in society, will have to end some day.

Again, im not a racist but there is no way of denying their primitive behaviour and how they actually want to force(important) the rest of the worlds into their dogma. But this is just what I think will happen, eventually.

For now! Who knows when a neckbeard messiah will rise and theyll all suddenly fall in line, and start their own crusade to the west!

But Yeah, it is unlikely.

The little sucess insurgents have had against the West in the Middle east is because they hide amongst civilian population, which ISAF avoid killing.Insurgents dont pose a military danger to the west, they're just a threat to themselves. In a real war they would be destroyed in weeks. Only danger they pose is terrorism.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2014, 06:01:00 pm »
I can attest that there is more white catholics living from wealthfare and crime in France than arab muslim :wink:
There is no link between races and crime, situations and environments creates events, which shapes people, and vice-versa.

The logic of X people are more prone to do Y things is a common shortcut which have no rational. We are born empty and society fills us.

Only first and second gen. The current gen (here in holland) are, from my personal experience, all women disrespecting a-social scum. (Not ALL)
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2014, 06:18:03 pm »
+3
From my personal experience most people in this thread still disrespect women.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2014, 06:27:33 pm »
tl;dr the "invented elsewhere" excuse. "Secularism is Western! It doesn't apply to us!" some people say. My answer would be: "Yes it does, you just don't have the collective memory yet, of why it is an absolute necessity."

We will be a minority in our own countries soon. Mass Immigration is killing Europe and the Occidental world.

Actually it's "killing" everywhere else more surely than it is "killing" rich countries. Pray immigration that you can go see a physician near your home at all.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2014, 07:31:31 pm »
Remember the title of this thread. Not only is Islamic used as an identifier, but Jihadist is also used.

The title of this thread uses the identifier that this particular group of people officially uses for themselves.