Author Topic: From all weapons in this great mod, what's your fav one?  (Read 5373 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: From all weapons in this great mod, what's your fav one?
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2014, 10:13:17 pm »
+2
The baseball bat, because awesome.

(click to show/hide)
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2014, 12:12:58 am »
+2
Studded Warclub for me aswell.
1. fucking beautiful and intimidating
2. fast/balanced
3. 2h swings op
4. knockdown
5. wonky polearm stab to throw people off
6. dildonator

Offline HungryNBroke

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Are you going to eat that?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Hungry_, Stick_, Hellequin_, Peggy_Hill
  • IRC nick: HungryNBroke
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2014, 01:34:43 am »
+1
1 hand: Military Hammer- It has a deceptively long reach with a good amount of blunt damage. Also the knockdown and its odd swing speed are what make this my preferred one hand.

Pole: Pike-By far the best support weapon in the game. You may not get that crazy k/d but one good pikeman can make the winning difference on the battlefield. or Long Bardiche- Between its swing speed and high cut damage it is a fun weapon to play with.

2hand: Studded Warclub- There is nothing like running around the battlefield bludgeoning enemys with an over-sized baseball bat. The entertainment value of this weapon is drastically increased if you type home run in caps after every kill. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:49:31 am by HungryNBroke »

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • NA's Worst Longspearman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former BlackCompany Member, Current HoC member
  • Game nicks: HoC_Mr_Killer
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2014, 04:54:28 am »
Changing mine to my real favorites which are the long spear for pissing plate guys off when they are fighting and then get pissed at me when i swing faster then them and my second favorite is the swiss halberd which is a good all round wep, long good cav stopper and its balanced which makes for rly easy blocking (i wish the long spear was balanced because then those bundle of sticks face huggers would be done for since id be able to block the first attack too) and feinting (for before the () the feinting was meant to be but my phone. is being a bitch and wont let me get up there

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2014, 04:57:49 am »
+1
that feeling when somebody does not use any kind of punctuation or capitalising letters so reading the whole freaking sentence starts hurting your brain after the first few words but you just try to keep reading and in the end you realise you have not understood a single fucking word and instead of reading it again you decide not to

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2014, 08:35:28 am »
Pike!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2014, 09:42:52 am »
+2
that feeling when somebody does not use any kind of punctuation or capitalising letters so reading the whole freaking sentence starts hurting your brain after the first few words but you just try to keep reading and in the end you realise you have not understood a single fucking word and instead of reading it again you decide not to

I am glad someone is putting that to a good use :D

Anyway, my favourite weapon.. hmm...

Either

Long Spear - Terrific reach and piss-off-potential, good damage but still good 1v1 capabilities due to lolstabbing.
Awlpike/Ranseur - Amazing damage, perfect reach for either supporting from med-range or lolstabbing without problems. Speed is decent as well.
Poleaxe - Good for duels, nice cut damage, and blunt with knockdown against armour crutchers, and awesome pierce stab, combined with decent reach.

But I think I will settle for the almighty

Wooden Stick - Awesome speed, people underestimate you until you crush their bones with that beast of a weapon. Knockdown to annoy them even more. And ultimate humiliation for the defeated, especially if he is wearing heavy armour. What other weapon gives you the satisfaction of bashing someone to pulp with a wooden log?
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2014, 09:43:45 am »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"