Author Topic: Calling in our Favours...  (Read 18459 times)

Offline xOps

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Calling in our Favours...
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2014, 08:51:51 pm »
+2
If you're good, you don't have to say anything, your performance speaks for itself.  If you like to gloat about your skills here cause you are or think you are good, then move on to another challenge. Otherwise, in my professional opinion, you're like the guy that keeps talking about when he played in high school 8 years ago.... What else can you do? That said, it's easy to shit talk when you have the cards in your hand, but only real men talk shit no matter what the occasion is. :P  As a former Halo player, I can tell you, shit talking is just part of the gaming experience... nothing new there :P.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2014, 01:51:11 am »
+2
If you're good, you don't have to say anything, your performance speaks for itself.  If you like to gloat about your skills here cause you are or think you are good, then move on to another challenge. Otherwise, in my professional opinion, you're like the guy that keeps talking about when he played in high school 8 years ago.... What else can you do? That said, it's easy to shit talk when you have the cards in your hand, but only real men talk shit no matter what the occasion is. :P  As a former Halo player, I can tell you, shit talking is just part of the gaming experience... nothing new there :P.

What we need here is more MLG Halo nerds like the poster I quoted so that we can stop having internet shitfits. Clearly, this master of first person shooters is above us all and can cleanse the crpg community of all infectious arguing.

lol baldplayer acting like a turd
FTFY

You know what most people do when we see Hospitaller act like fucktards on the forums? Laugh and post some shit back.

What do you do? You turn into some kind of of bundle of sticksy mouthbreathing Devestater knockoff on the forums. You're a fucking closet sperglord, dude, get help.
ahahahahahahaha
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2014, 10:13:56 am »
+10
When reading this entire thread, I feel like the following graph represents in a most accurate way the development in popularity and social acclaim over time of clan GFORCE, starting with the rapid ascent of the first post in the 1940's and ending today:

GFORCE, you shall henceforth be called Bruce.

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline AluminumMonster

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_Flying_Dildos
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2014, 04:30:33 pm »
+6
i was surfing the interwebs and found a vid of hippovitch talking some more shit...

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHOOT A DILDO DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2014, 11:37:40 am »
+6
I'd just like to reiterate that if you support Hospitallers you are as bad as this -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNo-yHif6TA

Please, more shit players and clans out yourself as liking Hospitaller so I can note it down. GFORCE will be purging the Strategus community of scrubs one clan at a time.

This whole Gforce mafia thing is so fucking lame, why the hell do you guys want to be a "mafia" in a damn medievil fighting game? The words i know in english cant even tell you how much i despise this mafia thing.

I dont have anything to do with this, i dont even play NA. But i like strat drama, and reading the shit of this "mafia" has made me "sad" and disappointed not amused and smiling.

Oh and go Hospitallers, even if ur spergs or whatever, ur alot cooler then those "boys" in the mob.

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2014, 12:00:27 pm »
+6
This whole Gforce mafia thing is so fucking lame, why the hell do you guys want to be a "mafia" in a damn medievil fighting game? The words i know in english cant even tell you how much i despise this mafia thing.

I dont have anything to do with this, i dont even play NA. But i like strat drama, and reading the shit of this "mafia" has made me "sad" and disappointed not amused and smiling.

Oh and go Hospitallers, even if ur spergs or whatever, ur alot cooler then those "boys" in the mob.
My Spys tell me u are from EU. Clan Pantheon. Country Finland. Dont think that ur clan is safe JUST Because u are in the EU , Do u know who i know. No

Before i come for Pnatheon clan, Ill give u once last chance like i did the Hospitallers. Take it back

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2014, 03:21:28 pm »
Is it me or is that picture having the guys eyes look in different directions?  :shock:
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline The_Devious_Duc_Volpe

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Devious, Legitimate Businessmen
  • Game nicks: The_Devious_Duc_Volpe
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2014, 03:42:40 pm »
I've just now read through this thread in its entirety. Man it had its moments.... but now it's just kind of limping along. This gif does the thread justice.
Hell, I’ll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there’s a woman, or if I’m gettin paid; mostly only when I’m gettin paid.

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2014, 03:53:51 pm »
+1
My Spys tell me u are from EU. Clan Pantheon. Country Finland. Dont think that ur clan is safe JUST Because u are in the EU , Do u know who i know. No

Before i come for Pnatheon clan, Ill give u once last chance like i did the Hospitallers. Take it back

:) You really are a generous mafioso haha. But i wont take back my words, that is my honest opinion about ur mafia thing, and i will stick to it, no matter how you try to threat me or my friends. But i hope you will continue to threat us the best u can! Actually i dont, cuz atleast all the threats uve made against hospis havent been even fun to read, just sad.... But if u promise to make em better, i promise ill try to take them a bit more serious.

Oh and about that hypocrite shit about hospis joking about ur stuttering or wth its called. If any of the hospis have anything u guys can make fun of, u will do it, and the other way around. So dont talk shit how low it is to make fun about someones stuttering or anything else. Cuz in this section of forums, theres so much shit talk from allmost everyone. Including myself :)

Are you blind or something? How can u need to use spy's to gather that information...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 03:59:39 pm by Gimest »