Author Topic: Ban The_Heisenberg  (Read 463 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Ban The_Heisenberg
« on: January 12, 2014, 06:42:33 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Myself TheTeutonicPaladin/Knight and HalfdanWhiteShirt
2: The_Heisenberg
3: 9:25pm pacific, NA_7 DTV
4: The_Heisenberg, a known hateful troll who masquerades as a teutonic knight was teamhitting, standing behind us on shieldwall to block our attacks, was kicking us and hitting us teammates during and before the round, verbally/repeatedly harassing halfdanwhiteshirt and I for showing our disgust for him, and eventually just ended up killing us and rejoining the server to kill us again even after polls. He got the entire team killed on dtv by attacking our shield wall from behind and killing halfdan and wounding me before he could be teamwound reported out. He's done it before and I've been unusually tolerant for god knows what reason BUT this was the final straw. He wasnt just harassing me this time he was attacking the community.
5: He's a hateful creep, who feeds on bullying people and putting others down. Watch his actions and tell me if I am wrong, because by god I am not... as he kept halfdan from getting through our shield wall to safety and didnt budge, he said he loved watching halfdan die. An Example.
6: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215661867 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215661821 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215661783
7: HobbleGremlin, Myself, Nehvar, HalfDanWhiteshirt, ~6 others

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: Ban The_Heisenberg
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 08:36:04 am »
It's difficult to tell what was going on by the logs, but just reading through, it seems like HalfdanWhiteShirt was probably the reason things began to get out of hand.
Looks like it started off with poll-abuse; a kick poll against Heisenberg just to push buttons.
He appears to be a very new player with no alts and no prior ban history.
This alone will be a short ban on Halfdan, two hours, to serve as a warning and flag other admins in the ban logs if something is to happen again.

Posting the original confrontation. Note the differences in time where I've deleted endless kill logs:
(click to show/hide)

There was a bunch of back and forth for awhile when Heisenberg went off a few of you in there, apparently for a teamwound report.
It's really tough to tell just what all was going on, if he was being trolled (wouldn't surprise me either), but attacking your own shieldwall in DTV is a surefire no.
As he attacked two of you, I'll say 12 hours for each person, 24 in total.

If people are trolling you, take screenshots. Don't teamkill them.
This hurts the entire team, the majority of whom are minding their own business.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login