Author Topic: Ban Bicep_is_feeling_Jewphoric [EXCESSIVE Pollspam/Racism]  (Read 596 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Ban Bicep_is_feeling_Jewphoric [EXCESSIVE Pollspam/Racism]
« on: December 28, 2013, 03:31:03 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. TheTeutonicKnight/TheTeutonicPaladin
2. Bicep_is_feeling_Jewphoric
3. 6 am west coast
4. See below 
5. God knows what went through his demented mind
6. See Below
7. Sparvimad (Victim of Harassment), Stablicious (Victim of Pollspam), Occitan_DritZ (Victim of Pollspam), WFA_Edain_Spicules (Victim of Pollspam), a few others

Here I am playing on NA_7 with some other nice chaps at about 6 am, wearing plate, and standing near V as usual. In comes Jewphoric, zesharpe, and some other guy. They have off and on satirical conversations about gassing jews and the holocaust, how germans are pussies, trying to goad me into saying some stereotypical "chocolate chip cookie remark" etc the usual. I don't really care, I just mute them. A map later (by then I've changed characters to TeutonicPaladin), they're still up with the silly racism and Jewphoric is tking with them for the hell of it while we fight.

This I overlook as it's late, and people act childish when it's late. I try to be hard-line only when absolutely needed. So Jewphoric attacks Sparvimad (who's just entered the server) for what ever little reason. Jewphoric gets reported 4/5 times, with sparv saying he will report again if he is attacked again out of the blue. Jewphoric backs off until sparv is occupied and attacks him again, sparvimad reports and jewphoric is kicked. But this is not the end. He doesn't go away. He rejoins time and time again trying to kick Sparvimad with polls (who even said sorry a few times as he is in no mood for this). All of the polls fail with less than 30%. Bicep doesn't stay to be kicked himself he simply rejoins and tries to kick again. He's hateful. He thinks the rules are above him. He has team-attacked people in DTV, and has been excessively racist in a harmful way. Oh, did I mention he called us Ni%%ers before he left?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014389089/screenshot/684844555611866634
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014389089/screenshot/684844555611860851
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014389089/screenshot/684844555611855012

It's people like Bicep that ruin it for the rest of us. PW has crap like this, let's not allow cRPG to have this.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 03:47:59 pm by TheTeutonicPaladin »

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
Re: Ban Bicep_is_feeling_Jewphoric [EXCESSIVE Pollspam/Racism]
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 04:00:47 pm »
As you can see in the pictures I was present. (obv im not good enough to be mentioned) anyways, this was taken out of context. There is also a mute button if you REALLY dont like someone. Thats why its in the game. wait you also said EXCESSIVE, so you are saying that racism is OK?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:04:04 pm by Sir_Wonka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 04:42:07 pm »
I was on this morning and can say that sparvico didn't like being team hit or constantly kick polled. I didn't like having polls constantly up in my screen either.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:46:32 pm by Jack1 »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 12:04:44 am »
Initiated a poll to kick sparvimad 4 times. Dat poll abuse... Banned for 3 days due to previous ban history.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.