Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485288 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6510 on: September 12, 2014, 10:20:27 am »
Ok, let's stop, no point here. I don't want to read so much of your logic here.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6511 on: September 12, 2014, 10:21:46 am »
Ok, let's stop, no point here. I don't want to read so much of your logic here.
I see :?
Isn't that a common excuse for now wanting to see another POV?

Some more "news creation", for fun and proffit :)
http://www.reddit.com/r/UkrainianConflict/comments/2g6kvo/russian_ntv_channel_reusing_actors_in_propaganda/
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:38:43 am by Kuujis »

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #6512 on: September 12, 2014, 11:50:46 am »
Russia just adding one more neighbour to its tally.
Everytime some neighbour wants to be too free Russia starts war.

Since the excuse of terrorists or terrorism is not valid in the case of Ukraine, russian soldiers "have never ever entered the country" officially. We all know though, Russian is on the trigger in UKR.
Putin is an extremly intelligent and established politican, leader and dispot. He is playing a chess game, once more.
Fucking with whole Europe while maintaing some sort of proclaimed innocence.

Quite a genious motherfucker. President since 2 decades soon, having everybody in his pocket, laughing and lying.
Prototype politician.

But dont be fooled, like any other politician being in charge for too long....PARANOIA is taking over.
There will be war, be sure about that.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6513 on: September 12, 2014, 12:19:21 pm »
Tell Molly to deliver on my challenge first, after all it was stated long before yours. Besides I haven't got the energy to sift through your shit at the moment.
Hahahahah Murmillus gets proven wrong by facts and his reply is he doesn't have the energy to "sift through Kafein's shit"  :lol:

Proven to be a retard who can just spew bullshit but can't back it up, gg no re
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6514 on: September 12, 2014, 01:01:49 pm »
+1
I do not know what it means "xant" but every time I see dat name iam translate it as "cant cunt"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #6515 on: September 12, 2014, 01:06:06 pm »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #6516 on: September 12, 2014, 01:27:38 pm »
dafuq?
Putin:"There are no Russian soldiers in Crimea."

3 weeks later...

Putin:"Yes, there were Russian soldiers in Crimea."

Nicko:"My government never lied to us."

I am kinda speechless.
Fuck off using me as excuse for not answering Kafein who nicely showed what kind if useless pile of gene material you are.
Poses as the big now-it-all and when someone actually argues properly against you - which you claim you wanted all along - you hide behind someone else like the coward you are.
I was actually wrong about military bases being "always" foreign territory. It only sometimes is. But what works always is Military Law. I actually thought I posted a link in here somewhere, might be I forgot and didn't but honestly, I can't be arsed anymore.
"Besides I haven't got the energy to sift through your shit at the moment." That's the best sentence. The only person in here who is still willing to properly discuss instead of just making fun of you, and you haven't got the energy to sift through his "shit". Jesus, you're pathetic.

Do you really think that every shot fired, every artillery strike ordered by the separatists never ever killed any civilians? Seriously?

At last, you admitted you were wrong, you shitbag brainless fuckwit. I'll consider going through Kafeine's shit later tonight after my shift at work and after I've been to the gym.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: September 12, 2014, 01:30:39 pm »
I think you're just being dense. That is, supposing you are able to be convinced of anything at all by me. I know I don't claim to be an international expert in geopolitics, which seems more important to you than formulating coherent arguments.

Since geopolitics is the driving force behind the crisis and disasters we see on the news whether in the Middle-East or in East Europe, geopolitics is key when discussing these matters. To write off geopolitics as a driving point behind these matters is just proof of your ignorance on the matter.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: September 12, 2014, 01:32:05 pm »
Murmillus just can't let the "OMFG NAZEES CONTROL GOVRMENT IT IS HOLOCAUST" go.

Pathetic

Agreed, dense as a fucking wall

I've stated that there are right sector members involved in the current Ukrainian government. The Ukrainian government used the right sector to form units to attack the East Ukrainians. THATS A FACT FUCKWIT.

I've stated that there are neo-Na zi battalions fighting for the Ukrainian government, battalions which consist of neo na zi's from Ukraine, Russia, and European countries, there are more than one neo Na zi battalions.THATS A FACT FUCKWIT.

Agreed, you're as dense as frozen shit.

Have a read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector#Paramilitary_operations
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 01:56:06 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: September 12, 2014, 01:33:52 pm »
And so the Western agenda is nearing its conclusion.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/12/ukraine-european-union-president-poroshenko

PROOF OF WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG YOU DUMB FUCK SHITBAGS. (I enjoy calling you brainless brainwashed dumbfucks that by the way), the EXPANSION OF THE EU, GEOPOLITICS, THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THIS SHIT. EU EXPANSION NOT RUSSIAN EXPANSION, EU AGGRESSION NOT RUSSIAN AGGRESSION.

Developments, news reports from various sources as they progress time and time again continue prove my viewpoint. You guys can pick on semantics or focus on character assassination as that's what you're good at, but I'll stick to the topic at hand. Meanwhile in Ukraine. Meanwhile in East Europe. Meanwhile in the world.

Christo, Kuujis, Kafeine, Molly, you're all hot air and rhetoric and no substance.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 01:45:55 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6520 on: September 12, 2014, 01:56:43 pm »
And so the Western agenda is nearing its conclusion.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/12/ukraine-european-union-president-poroshenko

PROOF OF WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG YOU DUMB FUCK SHITBAGS. (I enjoy calling you brainless brainwashed dumbfucks that by the way), the EXPANSION OF THE EU, GEOPOLITICS, THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THIS SHIT. EU EXPANSION NOT RUSSIAN EXPANSION, EU AGGRESSION NOT RUSSIAN AGGRESSION.

Developments, news reports from various sources as they progress time and time again continue prove my viewpoint. You guys can pick on semantics or focus on character assassination as that's what you're good at, but I'll stick to the topic at hand. Meanwhile in Ukraine. Meanwhile in East Europe. Meanwhile in the world.

Christo, Kuujis, Kafeine, Molly, you're all hot air and rhetoric and no substance.
Coming from you - this feels like a praise. I even shed one tear. I will tatoo it now.

Let me double check that: Ukraine gets fucked by russia, Ukraine needs allies and asks to join EU and NATO. IT's OBVIOUSLY NATO and/or EU fault.

Did I get this right?

Don't you think, that its MUCH more logical to look for neighboring company to party, where fucking each other is mutual and most of the time - enjoyable, instead of always getting it in the ass from a neighboring raging muscle pumping gay?

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #6521 on: September 12, 2014, 02:04:59 pm »
+2
Coming from you - this feels like a praise. I even shed one tear. I will tatoo it now.

Let me double check that: Ukraine gets fucked by russia, Ukraine needs allies and asks to join EU and NATO. IT's OBVIOUSLY NATO and/or EU fault.

Did I get this right?

Don't you think, that its MUCH more logical to look for neighboring company to party, where fucking each other is mutual and most of the time - enjoyable, instead of always getting it in the ass from a neighboring raging muscle pumping gay?

EU/NATO was expanding at a, for Russia, alarming rate. It was probably only a matter of time before Ukraine would apply for membership and then it would be too late to do whatever Russia needs done there. Of course their preemptive strike is aggression but EU/NATO is not innocent either. Two forces battling for influence, and both think the other is evil. The truth is that neither is, we look at this "tragedy" with naive, humanistic, idelistic, individualistic views but there is no such concept in geopolitics.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: September 12, 2014, 02:10:28 pm »

Did I get this right?

Nope. Ukraine gets fucked over by the U.S and Europe, and again their own politicians, how?

Political groups and oligarchs in Ukraine whom opposed the Yanukovych government and whom wanted to seize power for themselves were manipulated and influenced by external forces, such as the U.S, Poland and other EU members. Had embarked on orchestrating a coup side by side with protesters galvanised by American NGO's like NED, and through the manipulation of the far right in Ukraine to seize power fro themselves and hop on to the EU gravy train.

Once this coup had been successful and the democratically elected government overthrown, the Western puppet now brought to power upon the hands of the far right and Western backed coup government was rewarded with IMF loans, a promise of EU and potentially in the future NATO membership. Poroshenko and his oligarch friends saw the opportunity and took it, they didn't care what their population thought about this, (especially East Ukrainians), they didn't care how much blood was spilled, only that their agenda was fulfilled. This agenda has destabilized East Europe, isolated Russia from Europe in response to Russia attempting to hold on to its genuine geopolitical and national security interests, has justified the continued existence of NATO and has expanded the EU and NATO bloc right up to Russia's border, now leaving Ukraine's Western border almost entirely surrounded by NATO and NATO friendly states.

The actions in Ukraine threaten world security for all of us, have cost the lives of thousands and displaced hundreds of thousands. You can focus on where it has ended, but I still prefer to focus on where it began. Because you can only effectively resolve an issue by first identifying its root causes and not the cancers that grow from those roots.

I genuinely believe the East Ukrainians should be allowed to separate from Ukraine to end the bloodshed. There are swathes of Ukrainian citizens whom for personal, political, ethnic and even historical reasons would prefer to remain under Russian influence and have for their own reasons always seen NATO and the West as an enemy, to deny these peoples a right to self determination is to condemn them to oppressive authoritarianism conducted by the Western puppet Ukrainian government toward a people whom had never elected it into power. Some of you have your own personal, political, ethnic and historical reasons for opposing the Russian Federation and the pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine, but from that viewpoint try to understand people in the opposite camp. (My self not included as I am merely a neutral observer from a nation not directly involved in the situation.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:27:32 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: September 12, 2014, 02:26:30 pm »
EU/NATO was expanding at a, for Russia, alarming rate. It was probably only a matter of time before Ukraine would apply for membership and then it would be too late to do whatever Russia needs done there. Of course their preemptive strike is aggression but EU/NATO is not innocent either. Two forces battling for influence, and both think the other is evil. The truth is that neither is, we look at this "tragedy" with naive, humanistic, idelistic, individualistic views but there is no such concept in geopolitics.
Okai... why exactly should Ukraine CARE about what russia thinks it needs done in "there"? And what EU/NATO did, besides being an alternative? Expanding on the last question - what they did DIFFERENTLY from russia?

This "relativism of values" is bullshit, which is the last clinging place for people trying to justify russia. Don't call me naive for having seen both sides of barricades and knowing which side I prefer and why. Do you?

Nope. Ukraine gets fucked over by the U.S and Europe, and again their own politicians, how?
Good of you saying that. Now I know, that those soldiers coming from russia, armed by russia, trained by russia and supported by russia are U.S. and Europe fucking Ukraine. As for politicians - you seen any, who are not fucking their country? Clone them, if you have any.

Political groups and oligarchs in Ukraine whom opposed the Yanukovych government and whom wanted to cease power for themselves were manipulated and influenced by external forces, such as the U.S, Poland and other EU members. Had embarked on orchestrating a coup side by side with protesters galvanised by American NGO's like NED, and through the manipulation of the far right in Ukraine to cease power for themselves and to jump on to the EU gravy train.
I call this a lie, unless you can provide some proofs. Seeing how russian special services could come up with one or two leaked semi-relevant calls IN TOTAL - I seriously doubt such proofs exist.

Once this coup had been successful and the democratically elected government overthrown
A lie.

, the Western puppet now brought to power upon the hands of the far right
A lie.

and Western backed coup government was rewarded with IMF loans, a promise of EU and potentially in the future NATO membership. Poroshenko and his oligarch friends saw the opportunity and took it, they didn't care what their population thought about this, (especially East Ukrainians), they didn't care how much blood was spilled, only that their agenda was fulfilled. This agenda has destabilized East Europe, isolated Russia from Europe in response to Russia attempting to hold on to its genuine geopolitical and national security interests, has justified the continued existence of NATO and has expanded the EU and NATO bloc right up to Russia's border, now leaving Ukraine's Western border almost entirely surrounded by NATO and NATO friendly states.
Please remind me, why Ukraine should care about "genuine geopolitical and national security interests" of russia? And since when does this give russia right to annex parts of Ukraine and stir civil war in two other parts?

The actions in Ukraine threaten world security for all of us, have cost the lives of thousands and displaced hundreds of thousands. You can focus on where it has ended, but I still prefer to focus on where it began. Because you can only effectively resolve an issue by first identifying its root causes and not the cancers that grow from those roots.
Very interesting... So you think a victim of a rape is guilty of being incapacitated by civil unrest... Very interesting logic.

Have you Murmi ever tried to consider ... well.. how shall I put it... "genuine geopolitical and national security interests" of Ukraine? What would those be? Bend over harder, resist less, so the raper has an easier time?

Oh, and a nice article from reuters about russian soldiers not fighting and not dieing in Ukraine:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/09/12/uk-ukraine-crisis-russians-special-repor-idUKKBN0H70QF20140912
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:38:35 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: September 12, 2014, 02:29:56 pm »
Okai... why exactly should Ukraine CARE about what russia thinks it needs done in "there"? And what EU/NATO did, besides being an alternative? Expanding on the last question - what they did DIFFERENTLY from russia?

This "relativism of values" is bullshit, which is the last clinging place for people trying to justify russia. Don't call me naive for having seen both sides of barricades and knowing which side I prefer and why. Do you?
Good of you saying that. Now I know, that those soldiers coming from russia, armed by russia, trained by russia and supported by russia are U.S. and Europe fucking Ukraine. As for politicians - you seen any, who are not fucking their country? Clone them, if you have any.
I call this a lie, unless you can provide some proofs. Seeing how russian special services could come up with one or two leaked semi-relevant calls IN TOTAL - I seriously doubt such proofs exist.
A lie.
A lie.
Please remind me, why Ukraine should care about "genuine geopolitical and national security interests" of russia? And since when does this give russia right to annex parts of Ukraine and stir civil war in two other parts?
Very interesting... So you think a victim of a rape is guilty of being incapacitated by civil unrest... Very interesting logic.

Have you Murmi ever tried to consider ... well.. how shall I put it... "genuine geopolitical and national security interests" of Ukraine? What would those be? Bend over harder, resist less, so the raper has an easier time?

Kuujis read what I wrote fuckwit. There are many millions of Ukrainians whom prefer Russian direction to Western direction and interference for various reasons.

You state that far right groups being involved in the overthrow of Yanukovych is a lie, but it's the truth fuckwit. Ukraine does have its own geopolitical interests, but these interests are being superseded by Western and Russian geopolitical interests. Ukraine is being torn apart by both but Ukrainian politicians for various reasons are 100% complicit in this situation.