Author Topic: 3D goggles on Every Television. KICKSTARTER LAUNCHED!!!  (Read 5169 times)

Offline EricCire

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: 3D goggles on Every Television. KICKSTARTER LAUNCHED!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 05:59:25 pm »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:25:40 am by EricCire »

Offline EricCire

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 06:03:38 pm »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:25:50 am by EricCire »

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 09:43:25 pm »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

That wasn't a very good explanation. All you did was show some artwork and diagrams describing different types of lenses and mirrors... images that you can't take credit for.
If it's in the lens do you have to sit at a certain point to get the images to line up? what happens if you move your head back or forward a little bit, or move your head side to side?

Can you post a link to your patent please, I'd like to get a full explanation on it. Surely you would want to list this after spending such a required sum of money to patent it. (might be a good thing to list on your kickstarter to.) I'm guessing its a design patent, rather than a utility patent?

Not so.. The left image is tilted differently from the right image, so the brain still see's the full image as 3D. The mid section is the one with the most depth however, so you got it kind of right. This is not a problem for first person, as I always play in first person. First person with these are really dope! The only time it's bad is when you get shot in the face with an arrow; you can almost fill the arrow hit your forehead, eye or jaw.
Also let me mention that this technology is similar to the 3D televisions that do not need glasses, but it's in reverse. The 3D goggles (glasses) do not need a 3D tv.
I would also like to note that the 3D televisions that do not need glasses lack depth because of there approach. iYin3D goggles on the other hand has a lot of depth, making a pole arm seem it's full length.

How is there any depth to the parts of the picture which are only shown once, from one perspective?

Offline EricCire

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 10:22:18 pm »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:25:59 am by EricCire »

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 10:23:12 pm »
How is there any depth to the parts of the picture which are only shown once, from one perspective?
this is what I meant, the part of the image showed twice is only as wide as the horse and the roof behind it.

Offline EricCire

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 10:31:05 pm »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:26:07 am by EricCire »

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 10:31:59 pm »
look, just take a class in psychology sensual perception and maybe you'll learn a trick or two on the way the brain and eyes perceives images. I have my masters in psychology and that's my advice to you. be gone troll.

Nice explanation. I take it you are just bullshitting about having a patent. Anyone who took the trouble to spend money and research on a patent would be happy to provide information about it.

All my questions and suggestions were serious. It seems you are the one that isn't serious in trying to explain your product.

But go ahead, call me a troll just because I won't take your random linked images as an explanation.
You're only doing a disservice to yourself by not going into detail and taking serious inquiry, seriously.

Straight from kickstarter itself:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 10:56:25 pm by Sir_Hans »

Offline Tyefire

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 10:57:14 pm »
This is funny.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:06:02 am by Tyefire »
You can breathe..this is not a dream I really just slayed you.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2013, 10:58:23 pm »
Human subtlety will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct than does nature because in her inventions nothing is lacking, and nothing is superfluous. You cant take a previous invention and compare it to this one. This required thought and a strive for success making this unique in its own way. I can see this invention becoming big and I will put some cash in because it just feels right.

This is funny. Troll is being written all over this. If your so against it get off this fucking page.

There is a difference between being against this and being skeptical. I am also skeptical that this isn't the same person as OP on a different forum account.  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:20:56 pm by Sir_Hans »

Offline Tyefire

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 11:11:10 pm »
What a simple minded accusation. Me and EricCire are not the same people nor do we know eachother. I am just simply here stating that I like this idea and thats all. You on the other hand are here just blurting out dumb shit about stuff you don't even understand. Do some research learn a few things before you decide to say random shit and flame posts.
You can breathe..this is not a dream I really just slayed you.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 11:29:41 pm »
If it's in the lens do you have to sit at a certain point to get the images to line up? what happens if you move your head back or forward a little bit, or move your head side to side?

Can you post a link to your patent please, I'd like to get a full explanation on it. Surely you would want to list this after spending such a required sum of money to patent it. (might be a good thing to list on your kickstarter to.) I'm guessing its a design patent, rather than a utility patent?

I think my questions are valid.

The reason I don't understand his goggles is because they aren't explained very well. The diagrams shown don't really explain his goggles, they only show what happens to light when it hits a multitude of different lenses and mirrors. If I understood everything, why would I be asking questions?

No need to get your panties in a knot.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 12:00:56 am »
You might doubt that he's able to pull it off, but the physics behind it are pretty solid, and I think it could work. As you stated, the lenses obviously won't work for all screen sizes and viewing distances, but I think if it's optimized for desktop computer screens, it could be a pretty successful niche product. Hell I'd buy them for a 3d experience without ghosting that you can enjoy for hours because your eyes don't tire, even if the depth effect was worse than on nVidia's shutter glasses.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 12:40:35 am »
I see what Hans is saying, Tyefire tbh you're not helping this case, infact you're making the OP seem less credible because of how defensive you are over a product you have nothing to do with

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 12:57:10 am »
I don't understand why mention a patent and then dismiss the request to see it like that. Is there a reason why you won't/can't link it?

Offline EricCire

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 01:19:16 am »
I don't understand why mention a patent and then dismiss the request to see it like that. Is there a reason why you won't/can't link it?

Once again cmpxchg8b I feel a sense of racism on this forum. Discrediting me because I'm a black male. We've been through this before when I banned before. When I was called The "N" word. I feel as though if they want to know those things, get a hire a lawyer and find out for them selves. I'm not presenting to a patent. I'm presenting to you 3D goggles. Are you going to ban me again?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:23:46 am by EricCire »