Author Topic: please unban  (Read 658 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
please unban
« on: December 09, 2012, 02:16:59 pm »
ok sry for posting in the wrong forum this is my 1st time dealing with crap like this
I just retired,made my name wrong to asheram the skillles forgot an s - that is what is on my mind-log on get kicked for no weapon with no warning by jeade get banned by same admin really- I dont cause trouble  here
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
Re: please unban
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 06:45:40 pm »
Asheram never does anything wrong, with the ban posts lately this "Jeade" admin seems interesting...

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 10:18:51 pm »
You were kicked the first time for being the last player alive, naked without a weapon, running way far off along the edge of the map on NA1.
You came back in, I was told by someone in TS you still were naked without a weapon.
The next round started, went to spec you and you were still naked without a weapon.
I gave you a warning asking you to switch to spectator (mid-round) and spawn with a weapon during the next round or you would be banned for leeching.
You spawned in the next round, with a solid few minutes to equip a stick at the very least, naked without a weapon.

The whole time you were making comments about how the pink text makes you feel special, so you were very much aware of the warning I'd JUST given you.

I want to be accountable as well, so if another admin can jump in and give their say/post logs/etc, it'd be appreciated!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 10:21:16 pm »
He doesn't usually goof off. Up to you whether to lift or shorten or keep as is.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 10:39:58 pm »
He doesn't usually goof off. Up to you whether to lift or shorten or keep as is.
Fair enough.

I'd like to be the super nice admin here, but Asheram, you clearly ignored the previous warnings.
I understand you don't normally trollolo, but you were beyond "kinda asking for it".
You intentionally left out how you WERE warned for leeching, a solid 3 minutes before you were banned.
If you would just be honest instead of fogging the mirror, I'd happily drop the ban; you had no ban record, I've never seen you cause trouble or be an issue.

Asheram, I'll leave this unlocked for an hour or so if you'd like to respond.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 10:49:49 pm »
You were kicked the first time for being the last player alive, naked without a weapon, running way far off along the edge of the map on NA1.
You came back in, I was told by someone in TS you still were naked without a weapon.
The next round started, went to spec you and you were still naked without a weapon.
I gave you a warning asking you to switch to spectator (mid-round) and spawn with a weapon during the next round or you would be banned for leeching.
You spawned in the next round, with a solid few minutes to equip a stick at the very least, naked without a weapon.

The whole time you were making comments about how the pink text makes you feel special, so you were very much aware of the warning I'd JUST given you.

I want to be accountable as well, so if another admin can jump in and give their say/post logs/etc, it'd be appreciated!
Sorry, I just retired and was a bit aggravated about screwing up my name plus was a bit intoxicated.I assure you I wasnt hiding I just forgot I have to set my gear because my saved gear wasnt usable at my level.And I guess you did give a warning but like I said I was a bit drunk I apologize.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:54:27 pm by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 11:00:59 pm »
Sorry, I just retired and was a bit aggravated about screwing up my name plus was a bit intoxicated.I assure you I wasnt hiding I just forgot I have to set my gear because my saved gear wasnt usable at my level.And I guess you did give a warning but like I said I was a bit drunk I apologize.

Understood and no worries.
The charge is 5 nickles to unban (I kid).
Lifting ban, locking.