Author Topic: Items that were never, ever, worn with a...  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Items that were never, ever, worn with a...
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2012, 09:09:55 pm »
+2
No one dears to put a picture of Tor here in the fear of getting crushed every time they're on the same server :mrgreen:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2012, 09:15:37 pm »
+1
No one dears to put a picture of Tor here in the fear of getting crushed every time they're on the same server :mrgreen:

Actually I did get one but didn't include it cos of that very reason :p

He is Tor afterall.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2012, 09:18:39 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

:mrgreen:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2012, 09:38:20 pm »
(click to show/hide)

:mrgreen:

xD

Must be a tincan who travelled to Japan ala Tom Cruise style and came back a bigger jerk than he already was.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2012, 09:49:14 pm »
+1
so they were brought back as spoils of war.... that didnt happen with enything else? the problem with this thread is you make a wall of shame , bash people using the gear they think suites well together+ is in theyr clan theme ( yes i know kuyak is officialy russian, but we nords consider it suitable nord look) whine about shit not being historicly accurate, wishing for code to force people into wairing suiting armors, yes you do tic me off, and yes i do partially rage at that shit. i guess il leave you guys to circle jerk about how innacurate crpg is. good luck with stating the constant obvious, and stroking eachother on howmuch time you put into digging into the past. QQ out

lol I missed this gem of a post.

Can I just say, this thread was not made to make people rage and most people posted here posted either a) some relevant screens or b) just their opinion whereas you bring c) a wierd obsession with all the homosexual undertones to your posts, d) too much rage for what it's worth e) childish insults

Now these things you write like "circle jerking eachother" e.t.c. have absolutely no effect on me, I actually find it mildly amusing but i know that tonight I will sleep that little bit better knowing I got some random guy on the internet to get all hot under the collar protecting his beloved barbarian style.  If you have nothing to bring to the table, don't come to the party  :wink:

and just for fun, here's a quick look at some hall of famer's:
(click to show/hide)

locking this now, thanks to all those who contributed, the tincan with weaboo hat is the winner, mod is...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:55:46 pm by polkafranzi »