Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online  (Read 44632 times)

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online
« Reply #555 on: March 21, 2015, 01:07:34 pm »
+1
I've checked it out for half an hour 2 days ago. Chat was certainly alive.  :mrgreen:

Beware if your download rate is slow, took me all day to update after I didnt login for around 9 months.
I thought about playing again, but I dont quite have the time for a second MMO. Might give it a casual sometimes.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #556 on: March 21, 2015, 07:22:12 pm »
+1
On release I leveled to 50 and started VR1 but the grind was too much for me and I just only played PVP for a while until I got tired of that. I started playing again casually recently and I still have no desire to grind any more so I'm still VR1 slowly leveling to VR2 through PVP, problem is that VR14 have a pretty big advantage yet the grind to VR14 will be massively boring. It's reasonably good overall but it just feels way too grindy for me where the PVE content is concerned, which is what you have to grind through to level up at the fastest rate, which is still pretty slow. Some people abused bugs/imbalances early on to level through VR content quickly but I don't think it's possible now tbh. I actually like the PVP, apart from when the server is lagging hard on a real busy night, it's been pretty bad some times since it became buy to play and I just log off when it's laggy as I have no interest in really playing much of the PVE side of the game at the moment.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 22, 2015, 09:35:15 pm »
Played it again last night, started again as a dwarf wood elf. Thought i'd get back into it so I will have to see how it goes.

Managed to somehow get given 2700 crowns (not sure how) and so I bought the upgrade for free so I can get horses/imperial cheap and at lvl 1 so there's no major grind fest for a fucking horse.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #558 on: March 22, 2015, 11:50:02 pm »
You get crowns for each month, I think 800 for each month you paid and will pay in the future (if you subscribe). But that's not gonna explain the amount I got, yours neither I guess. I bought the game, played free for 1 month and subscribed for 2 other months and I've got 900 crowns.
The only interesting thing in the shop is the Imperial Edition anyway (which I bought at release). I don't think I want those weird horses or a clown dress. But for that f2p model they obviously had to add some new money source...
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #559 on: March 23, 2015, 03:38:41 pm »
Played it again last night, started again as a dwarf wood elf. Thought i'd get back into it so I will have to see how it goes.

Managed to somehow get given 2700 crowns (not sure how) and so I bought the upgrade for free so I can get horses/imperial cheap and at lvl 1 so there's no major grind fest for a fucking horse.

I don't recall being able to get the Light Horse for cheap with the Imperial Edition, which is the best horse for Cyrodiil IMO as it's base stats are 10% faster than the other Horses, unless they've changed that, helps cut down those journeys to the battles lol. That being said it wasn't a grind for me to get the 42k for it, the gold came easily by just playing through the quests and grinding mobs to level up, so tbh you can't avoid the grind regardless lol. But yeah it's good to have a horse from the start because it makes questing and getting from A to B quicker so it means leveling quicker lol.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #560 on: April 08, 2015, 10:24:56 pm »
what did i win?

(click to show/hide)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:34 pm »
+4
A "please come back to us" weekendpass for a shitty online game.

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #562 on: April 09, 2015, 03:49:00 am »
what did i win?

(click to show/hide)
asdasd, I like it.

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #563 on: April 09, 2015, 07:28:37 am »
what did i win?

(click to show/hide)
Photoshop. Do you see the black line in the picture? Fail editing.
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 09, 2015, 04:49:39 pm »
You won the 'too many tabs' competition. Gratz

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #565 on: April 09, 2015, 06:42:20 pm »
and yet again people discuss my picture more than actual thing i asked
You won the 'too many tabs' competition. Gratz
this is not even my final form
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 09, 2015, 06:47:45 pm »
Omg, who even uses inbox.lv nowadays? Apart from my tech-illiterate mom, that is.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 09, 2015, 06:52:42 pm »
what did i win?

(click to show/hide)

I just got the same mail, was in spam folder, was about to delete, then thought "lel you wanted to try the game out again anyway don't delete idiot"  :mrgreen:

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 09, 2015, 09:26:10 pm »
+1
So if you bought the PC version before June 2014 and want a copy of the game and your characters on a console it is just $20, you still keep your PC account as well. They just started rolling this out but only have 30 days to take advantage of this offer.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2015, 12:10:50 pm »
So I started again (again).

Began as a Breton Sorcerer as part of the Daggerfall Covenant (obv). So far i'm level 31, enjoying it a lot. Surprised myself at how much i'm liking the game. Played a couple of hours pvp, managed to capture 2 or 3 forts against the Ebonheart Pact. Logged off and came on at night and saw that the Aldmeri had managed to conquer most of the map (all thine hardwork meant fuck all). Sticking to pve running dungeons until i'm at least lvl 45-49 so I can be high tier Non-vet pvp which should be a good laugh.

But ye, give it a go again guys, the first 10-15 levels aren't great but after that it starts to become more of an exploration MMO. The first area is boring as fuck as its too easy, but move on and it's a good laugh.