9 (9.9%)
This is literally the best thing to happen in my otherwise meaningless life
15 (16.5%)
OMGICANTEVENIMIGHTJIZZ!!!111
9 (9.9%)
Turtles
53 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)  (Read 422644 times)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
No, but I can't say I was very surprised to find out about your obsession with them. A bunch of filthy degenerates, the lot of you!
Don't.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
No, but I can't say I was very surprised to find out about your obsession with them. A bunch of filthy degenerates, the lot of you!
Hey, it said nothing about grannie trannies in our rules...

So be off with you, its the only woman we can get.
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
better have a granny for a night than be a grey bitch

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Well, you'd have lots of personal experience about being Grey bitches after they took your villages, so I'll take your word for it. Didn't much like it, then? Maybe you can ask them to be more gentle in the future.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
Well i tried.
And will never try it again ;)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, weren't you the "diplomacy is a skill" people? The "you should have made more friends" people? The "ganking is a valid tactic" people? The "winning is the only thing that matters" people? I could swear I heard all these things and more from your side back when things were still (more or less) going your way.

We were willing to leave you guys alone, but you decided that taking our villages would make you happier. We always warned you that we were neutral and independent by choice only. Once we made up our minds to fight you, it didn't take long for us to find someone who was willing to help us make up the difference in numbers, and now here we are again, kicking your asses up and down the desert, and your whining is birdsong to our ears.

In summary: payback's a bitch. Delicious Templar tears. :lol:
Don't.

Offline Parre

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Parre + ~10 others
You'll never see a single tear drop from my eyes, that's a promise. :)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Because you refuse to set up a 24/7 live webcam feed.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
In other words all we can blame is Alphas epic plan which is a mistery to me :)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
I'm sorry, weren't you the "diplomacy is a skill" people? The "you should have made more friends" people? The "ganking is a valid tactic" people? The "winning is the only thing that matters" people? I could swear I heard all these things and more from your side back when things were still (more or less) going your way.

We were willing to leave you guys alone, but you decided that taking our villages would make you happier. We always warned you that we were neutral and independent by choice only. Once we made up our minds to fight you, it didn't take long for us to find someone who was willing to help us make up the difference in numbers, and now here we are again, kicking your asses up and down the desert, and your whining is birdsong to our ears.

In summary: payback's a bitch. Delicious Templar tears. :lol:

Weren't you the guy that complained when it happened to you?  saying it was lame and pathetic, that people doing such things ruined strategus and just perpetuated the powers that were at play.

Hell, at least with the grey order support you've been able to give us some good fight's so i don't really mind.  Its enjoyable having large forces with decent equipment squaring off, its the whole damn point of strategus ASFAIK.  What i do mind is that some of your clan decides to shit post in our threads on the diplomacy boards, in merc recruitment and now in the faction halls.  Dignity in victory and defeat are something that you seem to lack.

We "won" for a bit, now you "win" for a bit. I can promise you this will most definitely not be the end, your not capable of that.  On a final note, keep your opinions on the diplomacy boards not our clan recruitment thread.

In summary: GTFO of our recruitment thread
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:22:51 pm by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
thats really sad that we can't avoid shit like that....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Weren't you the guy that complained when it happened to you?  saying it was lame and pathetic, that people doing such things ruined strategus and just perpetuated the powers that were at play.

Hell, at least with the grey order support you've been able to give us some good fight's so i don't really mind.  Its enjoyable having large forces with decent equipment squaring off, its the whole damn point of strategus ASFAIK.  What i do mind is that some of your clan decides to shit post in our threads on the diplomacy boards, in merc recruitment and now in the faction halls.  Dignity in victory and defeat are something that you seem to lack.

We "won" for a bit, now you "win" for a bit. I can promise you this will most definitely not be the end, your not capable of that.  On a final note, keep your opinions on the diplomacy boards not our clan recruitment thread.

In summary: GTFO of our recruitment thread

Actually, nope, wasn't me. What I did say was that making false deals and breaking your word is low, and that what ruins Strategus is the unfortunate phenomenon of overstacking allies to a point where there's no contest anymore because of the sheer weight of numbers on one side.

We haven't done that. We've attacked you with less troops than you've fought back with, and still beaten you despite of your defensive advantage. I believed we could win, but I didn't know for sure until after the battle. That's what makes it exciting. And yes, good battles, it's nice to finally have the kind of war where that can happen. It's all we've ever wanted. :)

Also, we have no interest in making you guys disappear -- we like having you around. We're not really happy with some of the things you've done, but even so at least I personally haven't really got anything against you guys. This is strictly an eye for an eye kind of deal, you gave us the spark we needed to get energized again. You actually kind of did us a favor.

As for the trash talk, everything you just said about it goes both ways. Nothing for you to get so haughty about, it's just how these things work. No worries, though, I've said my piece already. I just wanted to have a bit of a laugh in memory of all the nice things your members and allies have said to us over the past half-year. All in good fun, wasn't really looking to ruffle your feathers or anything. Sorry if I've offended, please don't hate me, I don't really hate you either. :oops:
Don't.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

well, you hardly won, did you. nords had no army nor any equipment, all the gold was used to equip the current army, so nothing lost.

WHY SO SERIOUSSAH
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
I find it hard to believe that any of our members would go out and make unprovoked comments regarding strategus, considering this is something we do not allow and that I monitor closely myself on the forums, posting n our recruitment thread is passing a line which is not really acceptable and i hope you will avoid doing it in the future.

I believe if you add up all the troops combined between Nords and Grey order you've attacked us with more troops that we defended with.

Also there's no hate here, not in my opinion, we've always just been looking for some wars, this just sets us backs and means we have to scale down our ambitions and targets again.

No more wars on NA that's for sure...

well, you hardly won, did you. nords had no army nor any equipment, all the gold was used to equip the current army, so nothing lost.

WHY SO SERIOUSSAH

Hence the use of quotation marks xant, observant one aren't you...

Victory for a day or two means nothing, and the same can be said for what you have achieved so far, yet the gloating from people such as yourself implies that it is an end of something.

Why so serious?  Well i like to maintain a certain level of self control and dignity, which others clearly don't...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:28:02 pm by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
What brokiN means is that we attacked Aab and Mijayet with less troops than you had defending them, not the total numbers of our respective armies
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.