Author Topic: Unban Request: SoF_Warham  (Read 579 times)

Offline Warham

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Guard
  • Game nicks: Warham
Unban Request: SoF_Warham
« on: September 06, 2012, 02:15:14 pm »
I bumped a teammate. The speed was slow. I made it not intentional. I had some lags on that moment. That man reported me. He got damage cause he was without body armor. That made me angry and i wanted to give him a lesson, that is not good idea to report in this situation. I bumped him again and he dead after it. Several seconds after that i got banned. I think that man is an admin. And i also think that he is not good admin. Anyway, sorry for my hot temper and please unban me.
Sorry for my english, i am russian-speaking.

Offline Iiia

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sparta_Hoplite_Alpheus (valek)
  • IRC nick: Sparta_Hoplite_Alpheus (valek)
Re: Unban Request: SoF_Warham
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:12:36 am »
ban

Offline Warham

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 05:46:01 am »
ban
Are you moderator?

Who can resolve my situation?

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 06:38:19 am »
ban

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 08:05:46 am »
Stop spamming unban requests or you will be muted.

Hello, Warham.

I was the admin that banned you, and the one you teamkilled. I pressed M because atleast from my perspective looked like you simply did not care whether you bumbed me or not when you bumped me. Then after I had pressed M you turned around and killed me. The fact that I had no armour on my zulu character does not matter. His equipment is within the rules I carry a weapon. In fact, I carry two/three weapons depending on what shield I carry.

This is not your first ban, so ban stays. Unban date: 09.09.2012 13:40:06

- Ninja_Khorin

PS. If asking to get unbanned, please either tell the admin why he is not a good admin or keep it to yourself.

Offline Warham

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 09:15:23 am »
Hello, Ninja_Khorin.

Yes, it is my second ban for one year of playing in crpg 1-3 hours in a day in the average. It's not so much, if take into account number of inadequate players.

You reported me immediately after i bumped you. You did't give me a chance to say sorry to you. It's not good manner. Almost every round i get arrows from ally archers, bumpes from ally cav and hits from ally inf, but i understand that it is standart game situations. And i don't press m every time when another player make mistake. But you do like a noob or a man who can do anything he wants, cause he is an admin. Or maybe you think that i bumped you itentional? why should I? Or you think that i bump everyone who stay on my way? In this way i will be kicked from server in a minute by reports.

09.09.2012 13:40:06
Ok. I'll be waiting.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 09:35:37 am »
get the fuck over it. you intentionally bumped him even tho you knew it would hurt him.
I as well hate it when people M me even tho it was not intentional. but I dont th them in revenge.

You know what...I love that admins sometimes play with less known alts.
because so many players all of a sudden start to behave when an admin is around.
as soon as they think no admin is online, they start acting like douches...like you  : )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 10:37:43 am »
Nihtgenga. Stop involving yourself in other peoples unban threads unless you have something related to the ban to add and stop with the personal attacks toward Warham.

You reported me immediately after i bumped you. You did't give me a chance to say sorry to you.

As I said, it looked pretty reckless on my screen and cost me a large chuck of my health. I was on an open field running and you ran over me. I see no reason to this, unless you had as you say a serious lagspike.
And I tire of dying to friendly bumps with my zulu. I lose count how often it happens. Usually when I'm duelling an enemy and friendly cav comes to the rescue bumping both of us and killing only me.

And i don't press m every time when another player make mistake. But you do like a noob or a man who can do anything he wants, cause he is an admin.

Nor do I. But another bump like that would have killed me, which it did when you came back to kill me. I was killed by a bump, not your lance or sword. I do realize that this is a problem with not having any armour, but it does make me wonder how much for example peasants lose to teammates because the cavalrists do not check what armour the teammate has and therefore makes a bad risk evaluation.
And me being admin has no bearing on when I press M. I usually do it very rarely, unless there's some major teamhitting going on, or when playing on my zulu getting killed by teammates before I even reach throwing range to the enemy.

Here's the thing, though. M does not matter unless you plan on teamhitting a lot of people in your team. Please do keep that in mind. And if you think that it sullies your reputation somehow, believe me, no one cares.

Regardless. I have no feelings of anger towards you and I hope you'll refrain from teamkilling in the future. I'll lock this. If you have any more to add, please post it in my admin feedback thread or send me a PM.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:47:33 am by Ninja_Khorin »