Author Topic: Warnings you have exposed thread.  (Read 4879 times)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: Warnings you have exposed thread.
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2018, 03:03:31 am »
+1
The warnings I can find are in pms. The actual amount you got hit by are only visible when you have a warning afaik.

Last one I have is from 2015. Dang.

Taser,

You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in the Strategus Diplomacy section. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2018, 03:20:23 am »
+3
well that gave me a good excuse to check my PM history, pretty gay shit

one of my favorite was fucking Ascalon messaging me with some intel titled "You are being reverse trolled; details below" i was indeed, being reverse trolled at that time.

inside of my grey matter somewhere, an audio clip of Ascalon's voice reading that statement played and i lmao'd, also missed Ascalon

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2018, 07:24:19 pm »
+1
You have received a warning
« Sent to: traxits on: September 04, 2015, 05:12:34 PM » Reply with quoteDelete
traxits,

fak u Gooby

Regards
Dolan

i still can't believe this is a real forum warning i got and i still want to know who did it lmao

traxits,

You have received a warning for speaking the unspeakable. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

also idk what i did for that one but
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2018, 08:40:00 pm »
+1
One of my favorite ones I've ever gotten. Jokes too strong:

Brontosauce,

You have received a warning for Diplomacy one-liners. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2018, 08:46:24 pm »
+5
Jona,

You have received a warning for chatting with another member of the forums. If you wish to continue a one-on-one conversation with someone, use the private message feature or take it elsewhere.

http://forum.melee.org/announcements/forum-rules/

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

Punished for being too social, damn.  :(

Also if you haven't gotten at least one warning for misusing the diplomacy section what have you even been doing with your life?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2018, 09:28:25 pm »
+1
Penitent,

You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section. Ban/unban section is only for ban/unban requests and admin/witness comments.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

I've been a ban lawyer for a long time.  Strange they don't allow attorney accompanyment in the courthouse.

BTW, I'm taking clients.  If you or someone you know has been mistreated by the admins, please call.  Payment only due if you win your case!  I've successfully represented Murdertron, among other high-profile clients.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2018, 05:31:34 pm »
+2
Penitent,

You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section. Ban/unban section is only for ban/unban requests and admin/witness comments.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

I've been a ban lawyer for a long time.  Strange they don't allow attorney accompanyment in the courthouse.

BTW, I'm taking clients.  If you or someone you know has been mistreated by the admins, please call.  Payment only due if you win your case!  I've successfully represented Murdertron, among other high-profile clients.

So it seems that Sandy and I have another competitor among us. I'll be seeing you in court.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2018, 03:17:46 am »
+5
It's honestly astounding how many mutes and warnings I have received on this account. It's also impressive how many of them were for "insulting other users."

Here are some favorites:

Melee Gaming
You have received a warning

Hey stop.

If I was a bundle of sticks, I`d love to suck your friend dick - panos

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:

queerboy european

AUTISMOTHEWIZMO,

You have received a warning for posting racist comments in the following message:
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

the actual post: honestly kesh im shocked your wifes boyfriend allows you to play crpg

btw i want to bring the following post to the forums as a social experiment

friendS

COONS

NIG-NOGS

PORCH MONKEYS

SPADES

TAR BABIES

SPOOKS

THUGS

GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER,

You have received a warning for posting offensive material.

GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:

naw kesh you mouthbreathing mongoloid  i hope you're reading this, we downvoted your cheeseshit because you just sucked your friends dicks so deep you burned their tips with stomach acid.

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2018, 11:14:17 am »
+2
So it seems that Sandy and I have another competitor among us. I'll be seeing you in court.

no competition here, my only practice is as retainer for frisians. i will point out to at least two instances of successful deferred sentencing against daruvian, one successful prosecution against Jason the Great, and several valiant attempts at defending our, uh....lesser esteemed members

i think i might have gotten a couple others out of a ban too

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2018, 12:40:54 pm »
+3
It's honestly astounding how many mutes and warnings I have received on this account. It's also impressive how many of them were for "insulting other users."

Here are some favorites:

Hey stop.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2018, 03:45:33 am »
+1
no competition here, my only practice is as retainer for frisians. i will point out to at least two instances of successful deferred sentencing against daruvian, one successful prosecution against Jason the Great, and several valiant attempts at defending our, uh....lesser esteemed members

i think i might have gotten a couple others out of a ban too

Yeah but did you ever force a badmin to have a mental breakdown when you called him out on his BS in front of the (then current) head admin? An all-time high in my career as a crpg lawyer, tbh.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2018, 09:32:05 am »
+1
Yeah but did you ever force a badmin to have a mental breakdown when you called him out on his BS in front of the (then current) head admin? An all-time high in my career as a crpg lawyer, tbh.

Story?
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2018, 10:06:22 am »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2018, 05:01:03 pm »
+4
[Admin] permabanned Havelle for a friendly TW (wasn't even a TK I don't think), the TWed victim didn't care as it was close to the end of the round and I'm fairly certain they were chummy with Havelle. No warning was given or anything, [Admin] was known for disliking Havelle, so it was overall kinda sketchy. At the time I think I was also a badmin, so I had some sway in being able to arrange a meeting for an appeal. Got Artyem, [Admin], Havelle and myself in a steam groupchat. [Admin] showed up late so while waiting for him/her to arrive I pled my case for Havelle's innocence to Artyem. [Admin] finally shows up, speaks mostly only to Artyem in an obviously exasperated manner, eventually says something to the effect of "I can't even right now" and left in a hurry before anyone else could really speak up. We were all kinda like "okay.... um, what was that?" and then Havelle got unbanned since I hit em with some FACTS while [Admin] just had a breakdown over the whole thing and peaced out.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 03:01:56 am »
+4
[Admin] permabanned Havelle for a friendly TW (wasn't even a TK I don't think), the TWed victim didn't care as it was close to the end of the round and I'm fairly certain they were chummy with Havelle. No warning was given or anything, [Admin] was known for disliking Havelle, so it was overall kinda sketchy. At the time I think I was also a badmin, so I had some sway in being able to arrange a meeting for an appeal. Got Artyem, [Admin], Havelle and myself in a steam groupchat. [Admin] showed up late so while waiting for him/her to arrive I pled my case for Havelle's innocence to Artyem. [Admin] finally shows up, speaks mostly only to Artyem in an obviously exasperated manner, eventually says something to the effect of "I can't even right now" and left in a hurry before anyone else could really speak up. We were all kinda like "okay.... um, what was that?" and then Havelle got unbanned since I hit em with some FACTS while [Admin] just had a breakdown over the whole thing and peaced out.

i am thankful for your service, but bitterly ashamed that this work had to be outsourced. penance for me

anyway sorry for the thread hijack but it seems the topic is mischief in general so i searched "daruvian" in NA Unban threads for everyone

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-request-(havelle-daruvian-cup457-among-others)/msg1226141/#msg1226141  (lol)
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-request-for/msg982474/#msg982474  (a kinder, gentler frisia)
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-daruvian/msg806220/#msg806220  (he tried to defend himself in court this time...not very successfully but i was there when it happened and it was fucking funny)
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-requestdaruvian_of_frisia-(team-killing)/msg689026/#msg689026   (successful defense, felt just like a slimy criminal defense attorney)
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-gobblinemperorgrandruler/msg957335/#msg957335  (successful defense? i cant remember if goretooth was fibbing or daruvian was)
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/unban-allers/msg1030405/#msg1030405  (lmao, allers got banned for looking like a chinaman leecher)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 03:12:33 am by Sandersson Jankins »