Author Topic: Closed subject  (Read 2516 times)

Offline CptMike_TheBasque

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • To serve with Dignity, Honor & Respect
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: CptMikeDaVask bla bla bla
Re: [Edited] Is this the beginning of the end of cRPG?
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2014, 11:55:13 am »
Isnt the beginning of the end technically the moment something is created?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's official, mod dies in September 2013, OP is genius, woooooooooooooooo, crpg never recovered despite the seasonal downturns and influxes of players. More seriously though, the mod has always had seasonal variations, it's a slow time of year, lots of new games have come out, for me M;BG has stolen the attention for me from the crpg mod.

As long as there are players in this mod that i can beat, then there are without a doubt new players and scrubs joining this mod daily. The last time i played i got kills, therefore there is new blood. Including some scrub who thought he could out-troll me, he was sorely mistaken. These are the signs of a healthy, living mod. No amount of tryhard agi-faggots can take that away from us, even if you give them even more levels and agility.

??????????? Are you mad bro? You totally missunderstood the point and now you start raging and being disrespectful with others? I bet you haven't even read the update. For such cunt behaviour I wont explain yee :)
From an infamous egocentric kido since 2012 to a Honorable gentleman in 2018 :3

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 12:04:38 pm »
+2
The reason is that both the game and mod are old. A lot of people have just moved on and are playing some new game. Not because cRPG sucks or anything, but people get bored of a game.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 01:31:44 pm »
+1
Is this the end of the beginning of cRPG?