Author Topic: Did any pop come back to NA servers?  (Read 870 times)

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
Did any pop come back to NA servers?
« on: August 30, 2017, 11:53:22 pm »
+2
I miss the glory days of C-RPG (ladders were deployable on siege servers, and NA seige was max pop daily.)
Even the days after the glory days with 60ish pop daily were great.
I never was good at this game, but it was still fun.

OKAM ruined everything, damn you chadz!  :evil:

Is there any hope for CRPG?

Did OKAM get any better since launch?

Even Asheron's Call servers got taken down... Nostalgia is hard to find these days.

So I ask again, What numbers can I expect to find on NA servers during weekdays? Weekends?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Did any pop come back to NA servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 11:55:48 pm »
+2
We were getting up to 60-80 players on in NA during primetime in the weeks after Dupre brought it back online.

Now that Dupre is MIA and we don't appear to be able to patch the game without him we are seeing 10-30 players on in NA and only when someone starts up the server and gets people on.

I heard OKAM is gonna have strategic map in september

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 12:24:26 am »
+2
Yes retard irish smuggler ruined the game,
There is no hope for crpg to regrow as like a broken vase ,its pieces have already scattered,and imposibble to reassemble.
Okam ain't going better ,it was shit ,it is still shit and development is nearly fully stopped ,just don't mind wtf they tell u listen to me that game is shit.
Tha numbers njames gave are correct but development will not arrive just like any other admin he is still protecting the game,even though an admin doesn't likes the game,he can't tell it like i do,so u believe me not them on this very matter.
Fucking stupid game is stopped fucking developing ,it took all the players by saying "we will develop it and change it like its a new game" that was their motto and they didn't changed it,irish smuggler smuggled his own folk.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 12:50:24 am »
+6
There is hope. The seed of cRPG is powerful indeed, but it requires fertile soil to grow. The gods have abandoned us! The fall of the donkey pantheon was tragedy enough, but Dupre the Absent forsaking us may be the last straw. I know the general feeling is that Bannerlord won't be released this year, but seeing the amount of videos being revealed after years of draught I think it's a possibility. The end is near, when Dupre being the Absent won't even matter anymore, because there will really be no one wanting to play this dead niche mod for a dead obsolete game.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 03:01:00 pm »
+3
There is hope. The seed of cRPG is powerful indeed, but it requires fertile soil to grow. The gods have abandoned us! The fall of the donkey pantheon was tragedy enough, but Dupre the Absent forsaking us may be the last straw. I know the general feeling is that Bannerlord won't be released this year, but seeing the amount of videos being revealed after years of draught I think it's a possibility. The end is near, when Dupre being the Absent won't even matter anymore, because there will really be no one wanting to play this dead niche mod for a dead obsolete game.

That all trash Players from PW should join crpg. Why they dont come?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :(

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:04:31 pm by Lord_Carlos »