Author Topic: Goodbye cRPG  (Read 8383 times)

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • Renown: 160
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores, RdF, Ninja, Norse
  • Game nicks: "Pecores_Tatsumaru_Azuma","Ninja_Rikimaru_Azuma","Norse_Azuma", etc...
  • IRC nick: Azuma
Re: Goodbye cRPG
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 05:39:57 pm »
And of course for make it more harder :

There is no 2h weapon with 1 one 0 slot.. If you want be a 2h Archer, take the fukin Cudgel, the Mace, the Fighting Axe or Langes Messer and shut da hell up..

Please admins, just TELL ME WHY there is no 2h weapons 1/0 slot !? Give me a viable reason PLEASE.

In Wich point of the mod it could unbalance something ?!!

I am obliged to take 1 Bow, 1 Quiver (14 arrows now, thank you) and a 2h secondary...

Sucks hardly as never at a point that a thing could sucks.
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 05:47:06 pm »
This HauteCuisine tastes like shit, needs to git gud

The tears are ruining the broth

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 05:47:54 pm »
+1
da fuk.. the langes not good enough for you? Perhaps you also want to carry a poleaxe up yer arse, and a shield for a hat? maybe a pocket pony for quick escapes?
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 05:50:48 pm »
+3
Bye bye, you will be missed, I guess.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 05:54:37 pm »
+1
You use one of the 1-slot bows... and complain about damage? It's like using the pitchfork and crying about not killing someone in plate in 2 hits.

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: "Pecores_Tatsumaru_Azuma","Ninja_Rikimaru_Azuma","Norse_Azuma", etc...
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 07:13:18 pm »
You use one of the 1-slot bows... and complain about damage? It's like using the pitchfork and crying about not killing someone in plate in 2 hits.

''Use the 1slot bow or gtfo''... And after dat you all cry cuz da Nomad is cheated... And this is Balancer ? omg

No, i just want a possibility to have a 2h one slot , like the Langes. Why all 2hside are not 1 slot ? o_O Bastard Swords should be, Katana (even you'll say "rofl u crazy), why not.

You are fukin logic. And whats da problem if i want to play Pole or 2h as archer if i Want ? just give us the possibility and stop nerf all the archer stuff that they can do.

You thing an archer with a 2h will be more effectiv in melee than a 1h ? lmfao.

We have 0wpf in melee, us, archer. Dont be afraid. And we die in 1-2 swing, now after patch, only a nudge can kill us.

It is illogical abuse.

Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 07:23:45 pm »
+1
give looms

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 07:25:57 pm »
+2
I have enough guys..

Since years, farming looms, 1 arrow per loom for that, all my chars melee, ranged and cavs, and always keep fucked archery. Buff everybody as fuck, and dont forget to fuck the Archery aswell...

I loved, respectd and playd everyday all classes except shielder. I know what i'm talkin about. My main was a high level archer 2h.

Imagine that u have right to have 11 swings OR 10 stabs per round, with no damages, full loomed. Everyday, but keep nerfing everypatchs, all years long.

God...

Maybe Bannerlord will have a Multi, I fuckin hope... And dont make me laugh bout MBG, if cRPG is gettin fuckd like dat since a moment, I dont even wanna imagine MBG, except if they dosnt have the same Items Balancers.

Balancers ; Keep suckin like dat bout your favs classes, heroes, cavs... Delete ranged, it should be more simple, stop to hiding you behind fake stats. And above all, you nerf it as fuck today, tomorrow a bit little crappy buff..--' i'm starting to know your system. But even thank you for the rest...

Good bye cRPG, all those years, thank you a lot guys for that experience, was my favourite game. I'm fukin sad, maybe Chivalry is more realist.

Merci aux français aussi, Blackbow mon sos, les Pécores, LaHire, Kamaa, les OdE, c'etait vraiment genial. Mais j'ai l'dégout.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Damn.

get a shield lol

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 09:27:19 pm »
delete and repost the same shitty joke ? hell, for votes ? rofl
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 09:47:43 pm »
Since years, farming looms, 1 arrow per loom for that, all my chars melee, ranged and cavs, and always keep fucked archery. Buff everybody as fuck, and dont forget to fuck the Archery aswell...

You know 2 month ago archery was very OP for a long period, because of some game mechanism not working?

Also archery is more nerfed than other classes because you have the ranged bonus, while melee has to block/counter cav and avoid arrows, you only have to avoid arrows and cav. Ranged advantage plus combined kiting makes nerfes well deserved.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2014, 10:14:26 pm »
Seriously though, you shouldn't whine. Why would it be even fair for you to be able to play an effective archer and an effective 2hander with one character, especially considering how big an advantage you get with archery over other 2handers
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2014, 10:16:34 pm »
You know 2 month ago archery was very OP for a long period, because of some game mechanism not working?

Also archery is more nerfed than other classes because you have the ranged bonus, while melee has to block/counter cav and avoid arrows, you only have to avoid arrows and cav. Ranged advantage plus combined kiting makes nerfes well deserved.

Your a concise, thank you. Of course we have the ranged melee, but with the weight of gear that decrease the wpf, we cannot wear heavy armors. Then we die in 1 swing, we cannot even kitting, we must wait 500 years before our character get his melee weapon (1h obligated...--'). , we need 2 quivers for can plying more than 2 min without run out of ammo, then we must play with a little 1slot bow, then no damages, then #Play2hInYourDreamsBecauseWeWantToFuckYourGameExperience, #WeGotThePower, #DieAll.

There is advantage and disadvantage for all classes.

excepted shielders... :P
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2014, 10:16:53 pm »
+1
I'm all for another archery nerf

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2014, 10:27:12 pm »
There is advantage and disadvantage for all classes.

excepted shielders... :P

Well... get a shield lol then

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2014, 10:29:24 pm »
Seriously though, you shouldn't whine. Why would it be even fair for you to be able to play an effective archer and an effective 2hander with one character, especially considering how big an advantage you get with archery over other 2handers

What da hell is the technical difference between the fact of playin 1h or 2h, as archer ?!!! Everybody knows today than 1Hs fucks 2Hs. But I HATE 1h, its ugly, the animations are ugly, looks tike toys when u swing with it.. Anyway... Horrible, but OP.

2h is more long to get ouf the quiver when you have a bow, you are more slow when you make an attack with it, especially with 0wpf in it.

AND  :arrow: GADAMITE U DIE IN 1HIT ESPECIALLY AFTER DAT PATCH

Another thing : Before dat patch ALL archers were 18/21 for lvl 31 and 18/24 for lvl33 and 18/27 for lvl36

We have beetwin 0 and 6PS (at lvl36) So we cannot use more than 18 difficulty sword ! Increase da force requirements, Do something. Find some solutions.

Damnly.
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)