Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26138 times)

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2015, 08:44:02 pm »
Well, what if i told you that nearly everyone have an alt in Krems, including most of the *tryhards*. Just to make it clear, lets say all krems got banned, main and alt. EU population will be 5-10. no sarcasm, pure reality.

and some of those 5-10 ppl are here crying out loud, posting 30 messages in 1 thread and believing that they're the majority. i'm sorry but even if you post 1k messages in here, you still just one person.

Life is full of shit and stress, you need to chill out on your free time which is very, very, and very limited. if you're turning it a competition in a video game either you are a psychopat or braindead. if you don't get what i mean there, no worries, you will.
/-or just a kid who have nothing to do better than playing a video game and being good at it. i can accept that.

Again a statement that does not mean anything. What if I told you that I know numerous players from other clans who have a little alt in Barabe. But this wasnt my point anyway! I never talked about banning all krems, you should have read what I have written above in the post you quotated. Also, having an alt in krems doesnt make you a "full" krems or troll. I just stress it again: I have no problems with trolls, I troll sometimes myself, I sometimes even enjoy watching YOU, but sometimes you go too far imo. That was my point
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:47:48 pm by Akronus97 »
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2015, 08:44:41 pm »
Well then I feel sorry for you. I guess I'm lucky that I actually interacted with clan mates and other crpg guys out of crpg and got to know their personalities. Met up with some of them for beers and had great laughs talking about normal stuff on whatsapps group and shit.

I guess I should have just focused on their on game behaviour instead...

+1

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2015, 08:50:07 pm »
+7
I can't see 25+ players here, can you?
as far as i remember, there were 25 players on my team, 5 of them applied Krems during this, and 15 of them were already Krems. enemy team was full of Risen(and few individual) and i didn't see them crying about Krems, so yes 5-10 ppl sounds right except half of these 5-10 were joined us for the banner.

Yesterday was kinda special day for us, oldmy old friendz reunion after 6/7 months. and it was just for an hour. you don't see 15to20 Krems invading eu1 everyday. too much drama for one hour thing which happened once in 2 years. You want to be an admin? fine, good luck, go make a thread or talk to someone who you need to talk etc. Krems hate won't make you one.

The problem I see with some Krems' players is the attitude of "we are the vast majority, we got an admin, you'll have to deal with our behaviour at all times". I've personally not had any real issues with Krems in Battle or DTV recently, but I don't play during most of the week so I can't really judge all that well. I don't want you to be banned and I don't want people to force you to play "properly" at all times. But I also wouldn't want to see more coment's like "QQ some moar, tryhards TROLOLOLOL *GOT HIM*" because it's frankly disgusting.

Imagine M: BG comes out and Krems is still a massive clan in that game. Would you want everyone to suddenly join with cloth armor to throw axes, lances, stones to each other and then fuck around for the rest of the round? Do you think newcomers and casuals will want to come back when half the server is fucking around doing jack and they are not in the mood for that? I really doubt it. That's why you should at least respect those who don't play 24/7 and may want to jump in for a few hours to enjoy themselves. Don't act like you are allowed to do anything just because the mod is "ded" and you're the most active clan.

Again, I still enjoy myself with or without Krems, but don't pretend this is all everyone else's fault. Some people dislike losing over and over just because half their team is made of naked Krem players, and you should CARE that those people are not having fun, and trust me, they are not all tryhards. I insinst, I DON'T THINK IT'S WORTH A BAN, but think about it from this point of view.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2015, 08:56:14 pm »
+4
U simply can not apply some of the rules that were introduced when there were 1000 + players / day.
I say GIEB BACK LADDERS!!!
Who´s with me?
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2015, 08:56:54 pm »
+1
The problem I see with some Krems' players is the attitude of "we are the vast majority, we got an admin, you'll have to deal with our behaviour at all times". I've personally not had any real issues with Krems in Battle or DTV recently, but I don't play during most of the week so I can't really judge all that well. I don't want you to be banned and I don't want people to force you to play "properly" at all times. But I also wouldn't want to see more coment's like "QQ some moar, tryhards TROLOLOLOL *GOT HIM*" because it's frankly disgusting.

Imagine M: BG comes out and Krems is still a massive clan in that game. Would you want everyone to suddenly join with cloth armor to throw axes, lances, stones to each other and then fuck around for the rest of the round? Do you think newcomers and casuals will want to come back when half the server is fucking around doing jack and they are not in the mood for that? I really doubt it. That's why you should at least respect those who don't play 24/7 and may want to jump in for a few hours to enjoy themselves. Don't act like you are allowed to do anything just because the mod is "ded" and you're the most active clan.

Again, I still enjoy myself with or without Krems, but don't pretend this is all everyone else's fault. Some people dislike losing over and over just because half their team is made of naked Krem players, and you should CARE that those people are not having fun, and trust me, they are not all tryhards. I insinst, I DON'T THINK IT'S WORTH A BAN, but think about it from this point of view.

Finally a pretty awesome comment on this discussion!!!

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2015, 09:04:10 pm »
+4
...had great laughs talking about normal stuff on whatsapps group and shit.

That chat is far from normal  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Torost

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2015, 09:08:59 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Have not played in months ... still want krems banned4life! :)

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2015, 09:29:41 pm »
+1
Again a statement that does not mean anything. What if I told you that I know numerous players from other clans who have a little alt in Barabe. But this wasnt my point anyway! I never talked about banning all krems, you should have read what I have written above in the post you quotated. Also, having an alt in krems doesnt make you a "full" krems or troll. I just stress it again: I have no problems with trolls, I troll sometimes myself, I sometimes even enjoy watching YOU, but sometimes you go too far imo. That was my point

I wasn't targetting you personally, so take no offence.
Having an alt in Barabe is one thing, having an alt in Krems and trolling around is another. there is difference between them and you know what i meant.

That will happen, most likely. It will be a pay to play game, so if there will be no pre-sale terms and conditions which includes gameplay rules, everyone can do whatever they want. but if there will be any and it won't fits me then i won't buy it. that applies for everyone. considering the fact that video games are releasing to make money, -it's not a charity work- no developer/publisher can set these kind of rules. atleast not on official servers and that's why there are private servers for
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2015, 09:38:35 pm »
ill ban saxon
You wouldn't have the minerals to ban me, mate.

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2015, 09:40:29 pm »
I wasn't targetting you personally, so take no offence.
Having an alt in Barabe is one thing, having an alt in Krems and trolling around is another. there is difference between them and you know what i meant.

There is no difference, barabes also troll sometimes, still having played and trolled around 1 or 2 times which is the case for many who have an alt in krems. Yes, you are a special clan, but that doesn't necessarily mean that a new alt in your clan is something else just because you define yourself differently than other clans. I've seen people playing with you for 1 day, after that I never saw them playing again with your tag and banner.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 666
  • Infamy: 1482
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2015, 09:44:33 pm »
Krems are special because they don't care about winning or k/d. They are the same in other aspects. Krems brocode? Yes. But so do Barabe, Vanguards and pretty much every other clan. There are individuals who don't care about brocoding in every clan, even in Krems. But in general, clannies avoid clannies if they can. Krems are no different than others.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2015, 09:58:13 pm »
Krems are special because they don't care about winning or k/d. They are the same in other aspects. Krems brocode? Yes. But so do Barabe, Vanguards and pretty much every other clan. There are individuals who don't care about brocoding in every clan, even in Krems. But in general, clannies avoid clannies if they can. Krems are no different than others.

Vanguards dont brocode, you speak lies and filth.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2015, 09:58:44 pm »
Hemmor...

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2015, 10:03:23 pm »
+1
LoL, now ppl started to declare Krems are no different than others just object me/or other Krems here. so all these years you were crying about something never exist. There is no problem then, case solved.

Krems clan worst clan. now you should reply NO ITS BEST.
i'm waiting.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

pogosan

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:35 pm »
+3