Author Topic: Ban Jakubix  (Read 229 times)

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
Ban Jakubix
« on: May 23, 2014, 11:07:04 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Simon_Belmont_
2. Name of offending character(s): Jakubix
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU_cRPG_7, from 10:10 onwards till around 10:30.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: As I was reaching for the ballistas at the beginning of a wave Jakubix walked behind me. At first I thought he just wanted his turn but before the enemies were even near he nudged me every time to get the ballista for himself. At first it was alright, not very annoying but he went on as to nudge me 4 consecutive times for the ballista and called me a noob for missing once. I tried to outsmart him and I reported his nudges, getting him kicked. He came back and inmediately started hitting me with his bar mace before the round even started and killed me. Furthermore he hit me with his bar mace AGAIN after I took control of the ballista the next round, obviously still salty about it.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: He just wanted the ballista and thought a peasant looking guy like me wouldn't report him for acting like a moron. Of course I did and he got salty.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
http://i60.tinypic.com/35b6yl0.png The first tk after he got kicked from my reports.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2w4i6ht.jpg The second hit after he saw me using the ballistas.
 7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
Any of those in the pics could tell you what happened, Jakubix even complained to Dathus about it (or at least I'm pretty sure he did, he only spoke in polish).

I wouldn't usually do this but he didn't learn after being kicked so I figured he may need someone to calm him down for a while. Thanks in advance.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Jakubix
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 01:00:30 pm »
It's his first offence, so I have warned him against these actions. Thanks for reporting!