Author Topic: Banned for unknown reasons.  (Read 562 times)

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
Banned for unknown reasons.
« on: August 03, 2013, 09:23:19 pm »
As I tried to connect to the server today, a message popped up saying I was banned from the HRE DTV server. Anyone kind enough to tell me why am I banned from it and how long will the ban last? I find it quite odd, as I barely play there (it´s usually full). I couldn´t find any ban thread against me on the forum, so I feel I´m in my right to ask the reason for me being banned. Thanks in advanced.

Since I change from characters every so often, the characters names are as follows: Sample_Simon_Belmont, Skoff_Sypha, Simon_Belmont_ and Jackal_The_Thrower.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
Re: Banned for unknown reasons.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 11:18:58 pm »
You was banned for teamkilling.

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
Re: Banned for unknown reasons.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 12:02:30 am »
Could you be more precise? I´ve killed and punched afk players for leeching but I don´t think I´ve killed anyone else intentionally so far for any other reason. Regardless, many thanks, it´s always better to know why you are banned.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.