Author Topic: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins  (Read 14938 times)

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Re: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2016, 10:27:18 pm »
+6
Is that not youre own foult, you have declared war against every1 of NA

I think that was kind of the idea from the start...

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2016, 10:28:57 pm »
+1
Is that not youre own foult, you have declared war against every1 of NA

You know I don't think we are supposed to take that seriously.  We were "declared war" upon like 2 months ago and nothing has happened, not even 1 attack. Obviously, what he means by declaring war on others and bringing battle to NA, is just forum wars, which has been a quite vigorous struggle of late between him and I.

P.S.  Though I do think think Havelle chased me into Tilbaut castle, which got his ass teleported to EU today.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2016, 10:32:26 pm »
P.S.  Though I do think think Havelle chased me into Tilbaut castle, which got his ass teleported to EU today.

Thats the importante thing for today :)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2016, 10:41:32 pm »
+1
We'll take our chances where we can but we ain't turning over every stone for like 3 guys.

:(

I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance!

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2016, 10:45:51 pm »
+1
i mean kesh you can say "THEY DECLARE WAR AND DO NOTHING" but you have to be pretty ignorant lol... 5 battles today and all of them are real battles, and all of them are GOBBLIN REALM vs. someone else

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2016, 10:53:04 pm »
+4
i mean kesh you can say "THEY DECLARE WAR AND DO NOTHING" but you have to be pretty ignorant lol... 5 battles today and all of them are real battles, and all of them are GOBBLIN REALM vs. someone else

I'm just glad we are having battles at all. The only reason I and many of the others in the GOBBLIN Reich came back was to fight against our fellow nerds in strat. Let see how much we can keep this up before everybody gets burnt out again and quits.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2016, 10:54:30 pm »
+1

I think he means strictly against his own faction. We can't call you out on not providing us with battles as a whole, but against BRD you've yet to have any.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2016, 11:05:42 pm »
+1
I think he means strictly against his own faction. We can't call you out on not providing us with battles as a whole, but against BRD you've yet to have any.

If he means that, then he's about 2/3 right. That's a pretty generous estimate, but I'm willing to give that shit out.

The battle which caused me to have the lovely STEAMING PILE OF SHIT tags (I mean outside of diplomatic damage control in which I am willing to masochistically participate) was lost; if it wasn't, I had a glistening erection prepared for your ass right before you dipped into Knudarr castle. Unfortunately, I had quite a bit too much fun the night earlier and was far too hungover to achieve more than a simple 1:1 KD in the battle, much less recruiting autistically beforehand. Yeah, I've gotta keep justifying my poor performance, I'm gay etc

But yeah dude I was all like FUCK AFTER THIS BATTLE IMMA GONNA GIT KESH, I don't think anyone other than some of my faction members understand just how stoked I was that I was gonna git Kesh and he was gonna get the dick from lolUIF in EU over and over, but alas the battle was lost

So anyway outside of all that dumb shit, we're at war with far too many factions to go picking a fight balls-deep in enemy territory against BRD traders (you've got like 4 people in that faction right Keshian-kun? I mean outside of those AoW farmers in Dhirim :^)). And GOD FUCKING FORBID I make the same mistake I did when I was a couple years younger and go attacking BRD castles...that right there is a surefire way to have a horrific time. You'll have to forgive me if I don't send all of the shit we have against a castle.

GLHF on the upcoming battles. VERY VERY pleased and surprised that the rosters ended up so damn even on that previous one. Good ole' daylight savings time may have saved the day on that one. Good fight, btw.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2016, 11:22:11 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Nah, those guys in dhirim, I've been trying to reach them for a month on steam.  Never around, probably long out of gold.  Dionysus just joined us today though! Yeah!  Though Slippery and Eggowaffle gone completely afk too, so really still just 4 members.

But I remember that, I actually timed it to the minute, figured it takes 3 minutes before battle starts with people spawning.  As long as it took more than 3 minutes for battle to finish I would be inside Knudarr castle before it was over thanks to my donkeys.  Otherwise I wouldn't have set my path to knudarr at the time.

But I'm glad you were thinking of me!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2016, 11:25:40 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Nah, those guys in dhirim, I've been trying to reach them for a month on steam.  Never around, probably long out of gold.  Dionysus just joined us today though! Yeah!  Though Slippery and Eggowaffle gone completely afk too, so really still just 4 members.

But I remember that, I actually timed it to the minute, figured it takes 3 minutes before battle starts with people spawning.  As long as it took more than 3 minutes for battle to finish I would be inside Knudarr castle before it was over thanks to my donkeys.  Otherwise I wouldn't have set my path to knudarr at the time.

But I'm glad you were thinking of me!

fuck me i shouldn't be doing this

Now I didn't time shit because I don't really play things that way, but that isn't at ALL to say that I'm not a huge autist nearly as afflicted as yourself. During that battle I was alt-tabbing like a motherfucker with my path set to attack you immediately after the battle ended. Of course things got dire there towards the end but about 3/5 through the battle I still saw plenty of opportunity to git ya right before you nipped on in there.

Of course I didn't really PLAN that so much as I said to myself "oh wow i might be able to nab a keshian out here fuck yeah", but regardless I'm not really gonna concede that I wouldn't have got ya. It is something I need to believe for my own sanity, anyway. You know, that I COULDA got ya but I just sucked too bad instead of the effort being futile in the first place. Bad for the psyche, external locus of control and all that.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2016, 02:10:55 am »
+4
Yeah, I do, A reall man would siege it.
Secondly: People have proof that this person is talking with the enemy, but I won't give the source who told that to me.
third: It would be strange that you don't report to your commanding officers that you have spotted me, just like I gonna say that there is a Bird army ready in New Peshmi. Don't know if they have bad intentions, or that if they wanna go to war with the Holy Crusade, but I like that to know, because I do not see anny decleration of war from the Birdfaction (green ones) towards the The Holy Crusade.
Fourth: I ill not reveill any tactics, but I believe that I beat you with a classic military move. Read more Tsun Tzu next time.

"Fourth: I ill not reveill any tactics, but I believe that I beat you with a classic military move. Read more Tsun Tzu next time."

This really made me cringe dude
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2016, 08:12:03 pm »
+2
Today  it will happen again, besieged by a faction that does not even bother to give a declaration of war.
That clan, called the Bird clan, wants to vulture and partying over our dead.
They are sure about their victory, they put even have their members already in.

Now I ask you, to the humans,the elves and the dwarves to fight together, side by side against these creations.
Show them that we, the people, the free elves and the free dwarves , are not yet defeated.

Do not fight for me, or for The Holy Crusade, or Acre, but fight for yourselves.
To protect your cities and regions, Because once Halmar falls, no one is safe. You will all be dominated by the Goblins and the vultures.
Your importante fiefs would be taken away.

Forget the hate against me or Acre just for this time, and shows that you are not willing to just give up.
If we lose Halmar, Then we can say, Yes, we have lost Halmar but the Gobblins and their slaves, BIRD, they bought Halmar with the price of their blood.
Then you can say, Yes I was in Halmar, And that was a good fight. For every centimeter, those slaves with their masters had to fight.

Let our slogan be "For Halmar"

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=823

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2016, 07:19:29 am »
+1
I want to say thank you for all the ones that defended Halmar
But I think its time to retreat mine forces.

It is no use for us to fight against the gobblins if people are not willing to support or merc for us.
We will fight again when people are in need of oure army's and are willing to merc for us, but not a moment sooner.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2016, 07:57:31 am »
+3
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄