Poll

Do you think cav raping spawn in the first 30 seconds is good?

Yes
4 (30.8%)
No
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Cav Spawn  (Read 324 times)

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
Cav Spawn
« on: January 12, 2013, 12:26:27 am »
SUGGESTION:

make cav spawn in the last moment everyround

to make it a litle more difficult spawn raping so late spawners, noobs, players with bad hardware and lazy people in general can get into the fight with some possibilities of survive the first 30 seconds before the bump madness
My fridge is my shield

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Cav Spawn
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 12:28:57 am »
SUGGESTION:

make cav spawn in the last moment everyround

to make it a litle more difficult spawn raping so late spawners, noobs, players with bad hardware and lazy people in general can get into the fight with some possibilities of survive the first 30 seconds before the bump madness
this wont ever happen, reason is why should cav wait for like 1 minute? they want to play as well  not to just wait when all people get away from spawn.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 12:44:37 am »
+2
'Spawn raping' is only a problem if you spawn late or have very poor situational awareness.

You don't need a pike to stop cavalry. I use a longsword and the thrust has enough range that I can almost always hit them first. You could also bring along a cheap bamboo spear if you're having problems. Even if you use a short weapon, it's not that difficult to dodge and hit them with a side swing.

Charging the enemy spawn is a dangerous gambit. There aren't any friendly infantry to distract the enemy or help if you get dehorsed. Sometimes it's possible to get an easy kill or two, but sometimes YOU are the easy kill.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:42 am »
+1
I see SO MANY PLAYERS with sheathable weapons and spare slots completely ignoring tridents, bamboo spears, etc.  Cheap cavalry deterrents.

As for folks who can't carry a polearm, follow someone who has one.