Author Topic: Saddest/Worst CRPG Moments  (Read 5888 times)

Offline Aethelwolf

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 8
  • Mercenaries
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Aethelwolf
Re: Saddest/Worst CRPG Moments
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2013, 06:45:27 pm »
+1
I was at siege once and there were 3 of us attacking one enemy. I teamkilled both teammates and they didnt even report me. There is a hole in my heart from that moment and I feel really bad about it.
Aethelwolf, son of Uhtred, rightful owner of the Bebbanburg castle

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2013, 06:58:03 pm »
Yesterday I was on NA1 and I received a phone call. Me and 2 other teammates were trying to kill an enemy, and I decided it was a smart idea to try to kill said enemy with one hand while on the phone. Ended up TWing Hospitaller Krosis 3 times. Felt really bad about that after. He was a good sport about it though and only reported me once (which I definitely deserved). Props to him for handling it well because I know I'd rage pretty hard in a similar situation. Last time I try to talk on the phone and play.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2013, 09:23:48 pm »
+15
This thread offers so much potential for redemption. For example, certain people could come in here and be like "this one time, I got so mad about losing in strat that I abused my admin powers and banned the leader of the enemy faction... deep down I felt like such a dick, and yet I defended my actions for way too long, getting all of NA in this huge panty-bunch on the forums."

I'm not saying that's what happened. Just saying, if that DID happen, this thread would be the perfect place to fess up. Hell, for that kind of honesty, I'd forgive and forget.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2013, 10:34:01 pm »
+4
This thread offers so much potential for redemption. For example, certain people could come in here and be like "this one time, I got so mad about losing in strat that I abused my admin powers and banned the leader of the enemy faction... deep down I felt like such a dick, and yet I defended my actions for way too long, getting all of NA in this huge panty-bunch on the forums."

I'm not saying that's what happened. Just saying, if that DID happen, this thread would be the perfect place to fess up. Hell, for that kind of honesty, I'd forgive and forget.

I lol'd.

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2013, 05:06:13 am »
+2
Worst cRPG moment...that would have to be when I traded my old computer "table" for this computer desk I now use.  It is very cRPG unfriendly with its god-awful keyboard/mouse tray.  It's been a year now and I still can't get used to it.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2013, 06:59:29 am »
+3

This is pure gold right here.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2013, 12:34:32 pm »
+5
Before i started CRPG i played the campaign ever with automatic block and never use manual (why be sadistic like that?).

So i started play a lil Warband multi then i discovered CRPG .. My worst remembrance was my" initial "ten days cause i thought it was automatic block and never understood why i was chain killed everytime.The worst was sometimes my block worked miraculously so i said to myself "ok it a semi automatic block or it s a calculation with probability of block"

Btw other bad memory was my first strategus battle .Moist hands ,pressure ,lot of pressure.
     I was random and Alliance took me (cause every noob have to discover Strategus) . It was a siege attack(Slezh)  and i died like ten times by suicide , awesome ladder jump and others stupid deaths. It was hard because i had a crual K/D and i hitted a Kapikulu who insulted me about TH (--').

Finally what  an awesome mod ... I love this stuff
Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2013, 05:03:42 pm »
I sincerely hope you're not honestly complaining about 65 ping.
Sure I am not complaining.  Its the saddest/ worst crpg moments thread not another hidded ping whine thread.
The amount of th/ tk i get that day was my nightmare, problem was a change a right moment to thrust a spear which after 3 goddamn years of hopliting can take some time to adjust :)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2013, 08:32:36 pm »
+7
One time I had a few red bull and vodkas to get hyped up for a late night strategus battle. Afterwards, I was still very well caffeinated so I did the obvious correct action and drank a bunch more vodka. I came back after a short break, joined the battle server again, and it was oddly silent. Everyone kept making blank messages. What the hell?

After like three map changes I realized that I had 350 ping and was on the China server. WHOOPS!  :oops:

Don't drink 'n play, kids. Stay in school.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2013, 11:14:03 pm »
Sure I am not complaining.  Its the saddest/ worst crpg moments thread not another hidded ping whine thread.
The amount of th/ tk i get that day was my nightmare, problem was a change a right moment to thrust a spear which after 3 goddamn years of hopliting can take some time to adjust :)

Well that's a bit more understandable then.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2013, 11:43:11 pm »
+5
After like three map changes I realized that I had 350 ping and was on the China server. WHOOPS!  :oops:

Don't drink 'n play, kids. Stay in school.

I was playing there last night, it was awesome, everyone was a hybrid and did well at it. Archers would hang out in groups and bust out Fighting Axes, Niuweidaos, and other melee weepons when approached.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2013, 06:38:24 am »
+2
I was playing there last night, it was awesome, everyone was a hybrid and did well at it. Archers would hang out in groups and bust out Fighting Axes, Niuweidaos, and other melee weepons when approached.

Manly men live there.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2013, 07:41:23 am »
Cant think of too many in CRPG. Although several years ago when i played WoW i was a Main Tank in a hardcore raiding guild and i would pee in bottles/cups instead of going to the bathroom, because we were not allowed breaks. No im not joking.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2013, 08:45:38 am »
+5
For the last week I've been trying to play the Harlem Shake during quiet moments strat teamspeaks. Every single time people are just like "WITCHCRAFT your mic is on" and nothing else. Felt like this:

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Ad1no

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 284
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Of The Codex
  • Game nicks: The_Sosarian_Knight
  • IRC nick: Sosarian
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2013, 12:09:28 pm »
+2
The day the spin nerf was implemented. Worst day C-RPG has ever seen!