Other Games > Guild Wars

Check your accounts!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cepeshi:
same as the account suspend wave in wow  :mrgreen:

cmp:

--- Quote from: Vibe on December 21, 2012, 12:13:53 pm ---Not sure if related, but Heroes of Newereth account database was hacked not long ago, maybe if you used the same login for both games?

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure the GW2 database or a part of it was hacked as well, and they just hide it.
What makes me think that is that some chinese guy got my password and tried to login into my account (stopped by 2WAY auth), and I really doubt he guessed a 14 char password that I don't use anywhere else. Same thing happened to several people I played with (and a ton of other players, according to their forum).

Overdriven:
Yeah I've been getting those verify a location things for ages but I always deny it or whatever. It's a pretty big problem. I guess because I haven't checked it in 2 months something happened in that time.

Kafein:

--- Quote from: cmpxchg8b on December 21, 2012, 02:15:21 pm ---I'm pretty sure the GW2 database or a part of it was hacked as well, and they just hide it.
What makes me think that is that some chinese guy got my password and tried to login into my account (stopped by 2WAY auth), and I really doubt he guessed a 14 char password that I don't use anywhere else. Same thing happened to several people I played with (and a ton of other players, according to their forum).

--- End quote ---

this happened to me too. Not once but three times. And the password is so l33t I don't remember it myself.

Molly:
Way to necro a thread about a dead game :D

Is anyone even still playing this?  :shock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version