Author Topic: [BAN] Templar_DareDevil  (Read 4902 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Re: [BAN] Templar_DareDevil
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 01:34:05 am »
I think the ban was more for your attitude to make a ban request as part of your griefing.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 01:38:18 am »
I think the ban was more for your attitude to make a ban request as part of your griefing.
Yeah. Seems like having people teamattack me is my fault because I called them bad at videogames. Reporting rule breakers seems to be too much frowned upon in this mod. GG trolls, you won.

Let me just point out some things, btw:
I'm not really harassing a guy by shittalking him for 10 minutes. The logs shows my "harrassing" last a staggering 1 minute.
While my light insulting clearly isn't always appreciated and that I'm a huge douchebag, him insulting me in Polish clearly shows he doesn't consider insulting a specifically huge thing,
Still, though I've started it he's done much worse shit by actually teamattacking.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:44:09 am by Jarlek »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 02:54:26 am »
I think you are a bit mistaken, words can be a much greater offense in-game than a teamattack or even teamkill.

And in this case, your words are a completely unnecessary abuse of that person, while he probably responded the only way he could, as one can assume from the circumstances that his english is not the best. I think this case makes sense by now, let me know if you want me to close the topic.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 03:26:02 am »
Look on the bright side Jarlek, at least you are getting banned for doing something, however small you might think it is.

Cos these days in cRPG you can get a ban for no offence, ain't that right mustikki.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 03:37:10 am »
Look on the bright side Jarlek, at least you are getting banned for doing something, however small you might think it is.

Cos these days in cRPG you can get a ban for no offence, ain't that right mustikki.
QQS
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2013, 03:47:23 am »
QQS

Too many big "internet heroes" these days.

(click to show/hide)

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2013, 10:00:28 am »
I´m with Micah

Don´t be such an evil tongue, Jarlek :(

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2013, 10:42:56 am »
To all the guys constantly trying to get others banned...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2013, 12:10:25 pm »
I think you are a bit mistaken, words can be a much greater offense in-game than a teamattack or even teamkill.

And in this case, your words are a completely unnecessary abuse of that person, while he probably responded the only way he could, as one can assume from the circumstances that his english is not the best. I think this case makes sense by now, let me know if you want me to close the topic.
So what I'm to take from this is that calling people bad at videogames is a banable offense from now on, while teamattacking/killing is ok if the other said mean things to you.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2013, 01:55:50 pm »
So what I'm to take from this is that calling people bad at videogames is a banable offense from now on, while teamattacking/killing is ok if the other said mean things to you.
Rules are not intended to create paradise for mockery and trolling. You seem to still try to defend your space for spoiling other players fun unpunished by holdiing up our precious  law-books, lol. I tell you what man , those our rules are nothing but a mere improvised attempt to keep things running in the game on a social aspect. Our "executive" are non-schooled normal people ... players that spend their free time to help to keep the community a habitable space inmidst a great poisonous soup called "the internet". Our current society-form is closer to be called a great raging anarchy with darvinistic principes than anything else, where admins are facing community-wide disrespect and mockery on a dayly manner, preventing them from doing their job propperly and in peace.
Now we have the environment that we created, where players have to selfdefend against trolls like you, who want to jerk off on others emotions unpunnished , covered by rule-glitches because there is nobody else who helps them. But appearently we can do the same, bending the rules, exploiting adminship weaknesses to perform arbitrary law against those who try to spoil our fun.
I much rather would love to have hero admins with decent presence , to guide the community wise and just , mercifull and strong ... but this is not the case sometimes ...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:35:47 pm by Micah »

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2013, 02:00:20 pm »
All hail Micah and his holier than thou attitude.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2013, 02:05:44 pm »
All hail Micah and his holier than thou attitude.
not holy at all ... selfish

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2013, 02:10:44 pm »
not holy at all ... selfish

the last couple of days, ive been reading your "make the world a more peaceful place" posts, shut up, no one wants to read your hippie bullshit.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2013, 02:12:05 pm »
mute me  :wink:

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2013, 02:21:30 pm »
the last couple of days, ive been reading your "make the world a more peaceful place" posts, shut up, no one wants to read your hippie bullshit.

Hahahaha, priceless. Free Panos!