Author Topic: [Unban Request]  (Read 680 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
[Unban Request]
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:42:53 am »
So apparently i was banned by a Krems admin (Molly) without any real reason for it. First i highlighted in connection to the thread where Molly was boasting about how great the Krems were, that the Krems team was losing consistently atm on eu_1. This then instantly got me muted, and i only ever said it once, yet this little statement, which were merely an observation, got me muted.

He then states it's a preemptive mute, because clearly that's now a thing in c-rpg. I guess you should just ban everyone that MIGHT have the potential to do something that's not according to the rules. I get quite annoyed by this, because this is illogical and not the way it's supposed to work. I call Krems the scum of the c-rpg mod, and then im suddenly banned. This KREMS admin is clearly not able to remain objective in any way. He alrdy showed his hate towards me in countless of threads, and clearly that bias is having a serious effect of his decision making, which is extremely biased and clouded.

I have never ever seen anyone who got banned for so little, there is nearly nothing here to warrant an actual ban. All Molly had to do was use the mute function if he did not want to listen to me, you don't abuse your powers by first muting instantly because you dislike me, and then further ban me, because he doesn't feel like i should be a part of the c-rpg equation. Furthermore i have a pretty damn clean ban history, so i don't see any real reason that could possibly argue towards the fact that stronger measures had to be used, since i don't have like 5 bans on my record.

Let me refer to a previous thread, where i even said a lot more in chat, and this was the response from the admin:
Just use the mute function (esc - mute - GTX) -> problem solved.
Clearly Molly is not suited for the admin powers.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:48:26 am by _GTX_ »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: [Unban Request]
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 09:50:18 am »
I muted you because you were clearly starting another of your rants and I have warned you repeatedly on earlier occasions that I won't tolerate that any more from you. You start flaming, others join in and the whole server is in an hostile mood, not gonna let you do that. I will mute you in the future again if you keep your attitude.
Then you started to call me "moron", "dumb" and other things. Not just Krems, me personally. That is a stupid idea after you've been muted. Spamming the 'i' chat is a stupid idea. So I banned you for 1 hour to calm your tits...

I stand by my decision and several people thanking me for muting you just shows me that I did the right thing.

Good day to you.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 10:01:55 am »
I muted you because you were clearly starting another of your rants and I have warned you repeatedly on earlier occasions that I won't tolerate that any more from you. You start flaming, others join in and the whole server is in an hostile mood, not gonna let you do that. I will mute you in the future again if you keep your attitude.
Then you started to call me "moron", "dumb" and other things. Not just Krems, me personally. That is a stupid idea after you've been muted. Spamming the 'i' chat is a stupid idea. So I banned you for 1 hour to calm your tits...

I stand by my decision and several people thanking me for muting you just shows me that I did the right thing.

Good day to you.
I was starting another one of my rants? All i said was essentially that the Krems team was losing, because that was in direct connection with yours and my statement in another thread, and ontop of that it was merely an observation, and you can't deny that. Was i wrong, when i said that the Krems team was losing? Were i making that up? But apparently thats starting another rant, whatever.

So apparently you have no second thoughts when it comes to banning me, and feel you were completely in your right, but ontop of that you also just quickly declare me as the root of all evil on the servers. How fair of you to seriously state that if the server is in a bad mood, and i'm on the server, then it's probably all my faulth. How objective of you.

Ofc i spammed the ''I'' chat, i was pissed because this was an absolutely ridiculous mute. There was absolutely nothing to warrant a mute in any fucking stretch of the imagination. My ''I'' chat is not a product of the rant i was about to start, but a response to your unsubstantiated mute, which obviously pissed me off. Rules should apply in the same way for everyone, not in specific degrees that change depending on the person you're doing it against.

No, you could ban me without reason, and people would still enjoy it. Being disliked doesn't mean that you can just ban me whenever you like, because people thank you. It's the c-rpg community after all, the most fucked up one i've ever been in.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 11:15:16 am »
(click to show/hide)

That's more of an old lady rant than an observation.

I agree with Molly. I've seen enough ban requests with screenshots where you are ranting all the time. I've been there as well, but I learnt that it doesn't do any good to others or me. If you get upset with a game, it's better to take a break and do something else and relax.

One thing is a momentary angry comment, but another is constant rant. It's just a game, which is supposed to be fun. If you can't enjoy it, maybe you shouldn't play it.

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gladiateur_Warimus, LUCKY_LUKE, Darklolz_da_Bitch
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 11:19:35 am »
Being disliked doesn't mean that you can just ban me whenever you like, because people thank you

Unfortunately, it seems that it's a good reason enough, personnaly I've been banned for one TH and few insults, but some people said arbitrarily I'm a toxic player and it was enough to be banned 7 days. Have a different gameplay is not tolerated on this community.

PS : I'm not here for complaining or provoking admins, I just give my opinion on this situation because I had the same problem 2 weeks ago.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 11:26:52 am »
Playing on EU_1 and there is not that many players on. By that i mean even less than there usually is around this time, there was like 20 people playing. Most of those people were of the kind that enjoys the Krems bashing, so that naturally started up quite quickly. They then played around with flaming on me, since it was quite obvious what was going to happen with this population. The asshole (Shocker, i know) GTX then made an insult on me, for an invalid reason.

His reasoning was losing multi i supose, even though he never really stated a reason as far as i remember. However, both the flags were working and i was not really hiding or anything, or standing at the edge of the map, which is going to be clear in the picture provided. The reason you see most of em not moving is because of the fact that they flags are alrdy quite a way up there, so it would not take very long before the flags would end the round. This were apparently not clear for the asshole GTX, since he clearly can't handle waiting 10 secs, which is ironic, when you look at the behaviour of his clan as a whole.

The people might gank up on me in this thread, like they did previously, and before they start lying, i might aswell mention this. I did not die for 2 rounds, instead they won with flags. 2 rounds is not massive.
Cute campaign you have against me, but i don't see how this fits in a ban thead, when you're just trolling and trying to harrass me.

(click to show/hide)

That's more of an old lady rant than an observation.

I agree with Molly. I've seen enough ban requests with screenshots where you are ranting all the time. I've been there as well, but I learnt that it doesn't do any good to others or me. If you get upset with a game, it's better to take a break and do something else and relax.

One thing is a momentary angry comment, but another is constant rant. It's just a game, which is supposed to be fun. If you can't enjoy it, maybe you shouldn't play it.
So the 2 messages: ''Krems team so good'' and ''consistently losing'' is a rant? It's VERY common eu_1 chat, and it's not really that offensive. You could easily argue that those are both observations.

Well the gameplay is not really that satisfying anymore, but there is other ways to enjoy this game.