Author Topic: Version 0.232  (Read 25716 times)

Offline Shinimas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Version 0.232
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2011, 02:16:59 pm »
Fix the alternative link in the 230 thread. It's taking ages to download it otherwise.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2011, 03:29:06 pm »
Its like prepatch now.  Throwers are everywhere and I cant even walk without getting hit by a spear or axe.  Imo throwing weapons are faster than arrows now.  Is that a joke?

Anyhow I've decided to play alot less because every round I lose like 1.5k gold and I"m only wearing medium armor and 1 weapon.  Upkeep is ridiculous.

Offline Beans

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_MEATMERCHANT_AMERICA
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:58 pm »
Throwing weapons are at their fastest 1/2 as slow as arrows. They also might be everywhere but after the hotfix they don't do much damage so I imagine they will slowly disappear once people realize they can't get kills and their 7 day STF cooldown recycles.

Offline Eugen

• Count
  • Renown: 180
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Postla
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2011, 05:31:08 pm »
STABILITY PROBLEMS:

deleted  :D

must have been one bad day. Now all works fine. I enjoy new patch.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:48:24 pm by Eugen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lady_Diesalot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2011, 12:01:07 am »
Anyhow I've decided to play alot less because every round I lose like 1.5k gold and I"m only wearing medium armor and 1 weapon.  Upkeep is ridiculous.
Agree with this. I was really enjoying the game, but have lost 5k playing it past few days now. I'm not a vet, I only have 7k left and would have liked to buy some better equipment, but I can't. Don't want to leech.. so what's the point of playing? Wear crap armor and die quick?

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2011, 12:03:14 am »
+1
Agree with this. I was really enjoying the game, but have lost 5k playing it past few days now. I'm not a vet, I only have 7k left and would have liked to buy some better equipment, but I can't. Don't want to leech.. so what's the point of playing? Wear crap armor and die quick?

survivng with crap armor is now easier actually due to soaking change, but, on the other hand, you get raped as a clothie by throwers :D
just run around in light leather or whatnot, you can still kill stuff and it costs 57 to upkeep or so

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2011, 04:00:56 am »
Its like prepatch now.  Throwers are everywhere and I cant even walk without getting hit by a spear or axe.  Imo throwing weapons are faster than arrows now.  Is that a joke?

Yeah, no. Throwing weapons are incredibly slow, I have no idea how you got the idea they were faster then arrows. They also don't do any significant damage against armor anymore so they'll probably dry up in a week. No one wants to invest the points required for enough powerthrow to do damage, since it requires a ton of strength, makes you slow, and pretty much negates the accuracy buff.

Even I'm starting to heavily consider abandoning throwing. It's worse then before the "buff" now because of that damage change.
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline bob_tibo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2011, 09:26:27 am »
i never come back if horse lance re not fix , it s a fake ?     thx chadz for many hour to level up my cavalry and kill the game at any patch

see u next time

PS: i think u must nerf the original weapon who re cheated (flamberge... )  and not the other ...  for me the game was equilibred before the patch
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:29:21 am by bob_tibo »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2011, 09:50:09 am »
PS: i think u must nerf the original weapon who re cheated (flamberge... )

:lol:

Offline Kraaken

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2011, 09:23:25 pm »
Hello
I have installed today this new 0.232 version (deleted the old one ), and it says I need a newer version of M&B 1.142. Actually my M&B is steamed v.1.143. Never had such a problem before...

Offline POCOMAKA

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Brodnics
  • Game nicks: Brodnic_WereWolverine
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2011, 11:05:29 pm »
- since the meaning of the old mysterious text was revealed, a new mysterious text was added
I've made 5 kills that round & died last. Previous round I had x3 & we lost it. But "Thy valour on the field of battle hath been rewarded!" allowed me to enjoy x4 for next round  :twisted:
For the moment I even thought that there is some justice in cRPG  :lol:
Nice feature, devs  :wink:

POCOMAKA [sounds: rosomaka] - wolverine in ukrainian.
Ancient warrior totem - Wolverine carries with it the passion for truth, learning and pursuing goals with fierce determination.
Instant justice in cRPG:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ToxicKilla

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • For England, and Saint George!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Killmoar_the_Lone_Knight
  • IRC nick: ToxicKilla
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2011, 04:34:45 pm »
+1
I've made 5 kills that round & died last. Previous round I had x3 & we lost it. But "Thy valour on the field of battle hath been rewarded!" allowed me to enjoy x4 for next round  :twisted:
For the moment I even thought that there is some justice in cRPG  :lol:
Nice feature, devs  :wink:
We need more awesome stuff like this. :D