cRPG > Beginner's Help and Guides

Mods compatible with cRPG (updated 05-07-14)

<< < (20/20)

Caskie:
How do you get these mods to work as you launch crpg through the launcher and every time i launch it through steam warband it crashes when i click play, Also does anyone know if there is a ninja/samurai animation pack to add into the game.

korppis:

--- Quote from: Caskie on July 20, 2014, 01:29:14 am ---How do you get these mods to work as you launch crpg through the launcher and every time i launch it through steam warband it crashes when i click play, Also does anyone know if there is a ninja/samurai animation pack to add into the game.

--- End quote ---

Just follow the installation instructions in op and use the launcher.  :)

Digglez:
anyone using any of the visual mods notice it being helpful or increase ability to see at night? In particular to make out enemy weapons & attacks?  The game is so washed out for me (pretty much max settings) but everything is so muted grayish color that its hard to see well at night.

korppis:

--- Quote from: Digglez on September 25, 2014, 12:17:56 am ---anyone using any of the visual mods notice it being helpful or increase ability to see at night? In particular to make out enemy weapons & attacks?  The game is so washed out for me (pretty much max settings) but everything is so muted grayish color that its hard to see well at night.

--- End quote ---

I never had any trouble with night time even with vanilla warband graphics. Figured those problems are likely due to hardware configurations. Have you checked that your display (color management) is calibrated correctly?

Also, back in time there used to be huge difference in how ATI vs NVidia cards handled darkness. Radeons used to make things a lot darker for me... not sure if it has changed these days tho.

Achille_the_Furious:
are there new good mods not listed in the first post? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version