Author Topic: Strat War is Over gg fcc  (Read 19529 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Strat War is Over gg fcc
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2016, 02:32:59 am »
+8
Then punish him too along with everyone else or like I said give everyone a free pass and say don't do this shit again.

That's my point gmno, desire didn't use a rational or equitable ban system, she didn't draw some fucking line anywhere, she just straight up banned anyone and everyone in increasing severity for something that isn't a big deal by any communities standards. So they said "nigger", we've all heard the word before. If people really had to be banned then everyone should have gotten the same ban length, and it should have been like 3-6 hours at most (excepting people with past chat abuse history).
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2016, 02:37:33 am »
+3
That's my point gmno, desire didn't use a rational or equitable ban system, she didn't draw some fucking line anywhere, she just straight up banned anyone and everyone in increasing severity for something that isn't a big deal by any communities standards. So they said "nigger", we've all heard the word before. If people really had to be banned then everyone should have gotten the same ban length, and it should have been like 3-6 hours at most (excepting people with past chat abuse history).

And my point is I hope this serves a purpose in correcting this behavior for everyone because it needed to happen.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2016, 02:38:30 am »
+4

maybe some of us should grow up and not get offended by a word that since WE ARE ALL WHITE none of us should give a shit about and no one will get banned, but its too late mods already dead

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2016, 02:38:59 am »
+13
I see there are a lot of people here:

SucculentHeadCrab, Damatacus_ATS, Davic, Zater, Sparvico, Switchtense, BaleOhay, Gmnotutoo, CrazyPol0c, Jambi, LordLargos, Dynamics_BRD, chesterotab, Tumble, Little Lord Lollipop, BoneSaw, Malaclypse, Oreo, Saxton, Bronto, blizz, W0LF, Butan (+ 2 Hidden) and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I say the best way to resolve this is by applying to this battle soon and play the game for which we waste so much time just talking about.

ALL YOU [see video]
need to apply to this battle and lets settle this the fun way by having a fun strat battle and maybe even spending some time in NA_1.  It is the weekend after all.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1113

:mrgreen:

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2016, 02:40:51 am »
+1
Damn, I just heard Dynamics got banned for saying bitch nigga. Desire on her/his period.
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2016, 02:42:31 am »
+5

need to apply to this battle and lets settle this the fun way by having a fun strat battle and maybe even spending some time in NA_1.  It is the weekend after all.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1113

:mrgreen:
Bonsai its people like you that make me still play this mod :^)

Offline Damatacus_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2016, 02:45:36 am »
+10
This random internet hero thinks that desire should have his admin ability revoked. Clearly muting these people was the appropriate action, when you ban a clan leader his loyal followers are going to ho down with him, at least that's what it looked to me like.

Dupre has been ignoring desire in steam chat for several weeks now, I know this cause I have been waiting on an issue for that long. And desire keeps telling me dupre won't answer him. So it seems in an effort to prove he is still relavent, he went  on a power trip. Probably made him feel real important.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2016, 03:14:47 am »
I don't understand why everyone is still crying over the incident. Every player involved got a 2 day ban except mcdeath. He's a special one... :lol:
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2016, 03:24:11 am »
+11
I don't understand why everyone is still crying over the incident. Every player involved got a 2 day ban except mcdeath. He's a special one... :lol:

This is the deal though. Everyone that was involved in this gets a 2-day ban with the exception of Mcdeath due to his extensive ban history

The catch is though if anything like this happens again in the future they will wipe your characters to anyone that decides to get involved.

Yes lets wipe peoples characters in a 5 year old mod that only ~30 people play because they said a naughty word in chat. Seems like a perfectly reasonable punishment to me. No over reaction there at all folks.

It's a completely ineffective and unnecessary approach to moderating the community in the first place, that's why people are still pissed.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:42:48 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2016, 03:39:03 am »
You want a spank on your hand or something? Come on now, this is getting ridiculous. I don't understand why everyone involved keeps trying to defend themselves. I posted the logs, it's obvious you were all just being a bunch of trolls. You guys seriously had it coming. Remember when I become admin and got the same treatment from Havelle? Pretty much the same incident with almost the same people involved. So you want me to just let you guys do this again and cause another shit storm? Well if it happens again, you'll be taking your cool memes to some other game/mod/forums.

I do disagree on the ban length which is where I stepped in and suggested giving everyone a 2 day ban which desire agreed on.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2016, 03:43:09 am »
+6
You want a spank on your hand or something? Come on now, this is getting ridiculous. I don't understand why everyone involved keeps trying to defend themselves. I posted the logs, it's obvious you were all just being a bunch of trolls. You guys seriously had it coming. Remember when I become admin and got the same treatment from Havelle? Pretty much the same incident with almost the same people involved. So you want me to just let you guys do this again and cause another shit storm? Well if it happens again, you'll be taking your cool memes to some other game/mod/forums.

I do disagree on the ban length which is where I stepped in and suggested giving everyone a 2 day ban which desire agreed on.

I think you are being incredibly naive. Just by posting this you are discouraging people from playing the mod and pushing people into a corner. People are going to "rebel" again just to spite you now.

Offline Damatacus_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2016, 04:04:42 am »
+4
If it happens again the appropriate action is to mute just like it was this time.

ARYTEM FOR HEAD ADMIN 2016

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2016, 04:11:49 am »
+5
If it happens again the appropriate action is to mute just like it was this time.

ARYTEM FOR HEAD ADMIN 2016

It's almost like dupre knew that artyem was a level headed and reasonable guy when the made him head admin in 2015, then decided that  wildly impulsive and inconsistent adminship is fact better and more effective. Because artyem wasn't going to ban people for 3 months for saying a naughty word.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2016, 04:12:56 am »
+10

You're missing the point entirely.  No shit storm would have happened if the situation wouldn't have been handled so poorly.  There's a reason this hasn't been an issue large enough to kill the game until now, because nobody banned 19 people for it previously.  Now you're shamelessly threatening to wipe people's accounts for a mute worthy offense, real nice.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2016, 04:21:22 am »
You're missing the point entirely.  No shit storm would have happened if the situation wouldn't have been handled so poorly.  There's a reason this hasn't been an issue large enough to kill the game until now, because nobody banned 19 people for it previously.  Now you're shamelessly threatening to wipe people's accounts for a mute worthy offense, real nice.

17 players are banned for two days, TWO DAYS! Don't see how it was handled poorly besides the length of the ban, and Desire agreed on changing it to two days instead of 30.

Also looks like you missed this in the logs:
[20:38:37] chat,,HI_BILLY_MAYS_HERE,team,I don't get on this game and play for 12 hours every day to see players saying the word friend. Do your jobs, admins!