Author Topic: Strat War is Over gg fcc  (Read 19534 times)

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Re: Strat War is Over gg fcc
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2016, 01:58:19 am »
+10
This would make a great final chapter in Kamikaze Joe's soon-to-be literary masterpiece. It could be called "the book of Nigerlation."

Quote from: Rv 1:3
Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the word of profanity and type it in chat, for the mod's death is near.

Quote from: Rv 6:9
And when He opened the fifth log, I saw underneath the alter the tears of those who had been triggered because of the word in chat and because of the testimony which they had.

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2016, 02:03:04 am »
+6
Honestly this strat has been dead on arrival. There's been no wars of consequence. Multiple fuckups by servers/website, along with more bugs/glitches. And people are still clinging onto shit in strat like its precious.

This strat deserves to die and be buried in an unmarked grave. We got a castle siege coming up in an hour and there's a total of less than 40 ppl for both sides. Yeah a lot of people that got banned would have been there but 20 people getting banned makes it that low? On a Friday night? Shit.

It might be time to call it a night and just lay down and rot.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2016, 02:07:38 am »
+3
These owls sort of sum up this forum thread in a nutshell.

I'm sure most can figure out the types of persons each
of these owls represent, mugging for the camera attention.

:mrgreen:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:13:44 am by SucculentHeadCrab »

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2016, 02:12:32 am »
+1
It's her, she's the toxic one. She abused admin powers during a strat battle and pissed everyone off. She's the troll. She's the power abusing psychopath.

She's to blame for all of this.

Deadmin Desire APSAP imo, it's the only rational thing to do.

I know this community is terrific at bashing one's mistakes, but not even admitting that that whole immature behavior during the battle might have been wrong shows how self centered the majority here is. And I include myself there, I, too, push the limits every now and then, definitely should have been banned several times, yet never was.
There are only very few people I consider to be genuinely nice and undeserving to be included in my previous statement.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2016, 02:13:42 am »
+7
This is my personal opinion and I can assure you it has nothing to do with me being in the FCC.

I have wanted an admin to step up and draw a line for people to not cross. Desire is going to get shit on by a lot of the community because it isn't popular, but I feel this has been a long time coming. It would've been a lot wiser to have made an announcement saying "This isn't going to be tolerated anymore." I also think everyone should be un-banned immediately and this incident to serve as a warning.

This community is like a shark tank. We treat each other like assholes and don't represent ourselves in a positive way which causes potential new players to not have enjoyable experiences playing the game. Profane racist rants, dehumanizing other players and homophobic slurs shouldn't be acceptable. If you want to shitpost then do so with creative intelligence.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2016, 02:14:50 am »
I know this community is terrific at bashing one's mistakes, but not even admitting that that whole immature behavior during the battle might have been wrong shows how self centered the majority here is. And I include myself there, I, too, push the limits every now and then, definitely should have been banned several times, yet never was.
There are only very few people I consider to be genuinely nice and undeserving to be included in my previous statement.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2016, 02:15:13 am »
+4
Man, I wish I had been there for this. Probably would have been banned too.

Are you really trying to say its okay to have your entire strat team spam the N word in-game???  The fact that you are all upvoting each other kind of makes me think you are too stupid to realize that you are all rationalizing each other's behavior simply because you are in the same alliance (whats sad is you guys don't even realize you (Dracula and Frisians and Ravens) are a significant reason for driving away a decent amount of older more mature players away from this mod with the fact you are idiotic trolls representing the community en masse).

Lay off the Anti-Raven propaganda Kesh, the damn clan was official disbanded months ago and barely any of them play this game anymore. There was a single former Raven guy at this incident Surtr and he didnt do anything and is one of the nicest people to grace this earth.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:37:29 am by Relit »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2016, 02:15:48 am »
This is my personal opinion and I can assure you it has nothing to do with me being in the FCC.

I have wanted an admin to step up and draw a line for people to not cross. Desire is going to get shit on by a lot of the community because it isn't popular, but I feel this has been a long time coming. It would've been a lot wiser to have made an announcement saying "This isn't going to be tolerated anymore." I also think everyone should be un-banned immediately and this incident to serve as a warning.

This community is like a shark tank. We treat each other like assholes and don't represent ourselves in a positive way which causes potential new players to not have enjoyable experiences playing the game. Profane racist rants, dehumanizing other players and homophobic slurs shouldn't be acceptable. If you want to shitpost then do so with creative intelligence.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2016, 02:17:37 am »
RIP

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2016, 02:19:39 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Partyboy showed us the way, Smooth, and it is up to us to follow it.

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2016, 02:21:50 am »
+2
WELP GOODBYE NA CRPG IT WAS NICE WHILE IT LASTED.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2016, 02:22:18 am »
+10

The main thing about this is that firebus, who said the initial offensive thing (where in he actually recommended suicide) committed real chat abuse toward a specific person. The rest of the people (except maybe cikel) weren't really launching offense at individuals, they were just saying the word for the meme value of Desire's crazy reactions. Yet Firebus was only muted, and everyone else was banned in increasing severity based on when they committed the offense. It's ridiculous use of adminship that doesn't help anyone in the community.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:25:22 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2016, 02:25:02 am »
+1
crpg is a drug if i dont show up at least once a week im prob dead

The famous body bag.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2016, 02:27:41 am »
+3
The famous body bag.
tbh i really wanna quit this mod but theres literally no good games out rn so im trapped here

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2016, 02:28:32 am »
The main thing about this is that firebus, who said the initial offensive thing (where in he actually recommended suicide) committed real chat abuse toward a specific person. The rest of the people (except maybe cikel) weren't really launching offense at individuals, they were just saying the word for the meme value of Desire's crazy reactions. Yet Firebus was only muted, and everyone else was banned in increasing severity based on when they committed the offense. It's ridiculous use of adminship that doesn't help anyone in the community.

Then punish him too along with everyone else or like I said give everyone a free pass and say don't do this shit again.