Author Topic: Anti-Druzhina alliance  (Read 17214 times)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
Re: Anti-Druzhina alliance
« Reply #210 on: June 16, 2014, 06:17:02 pm »
+2
you're still not above average in the quality of your players.

You can say the same for Mercs. Drz probably have more better players than the mercs (Yes they have more members) but don't you only accept good players?

Every one I've spoke to about strat say Drz have/had the best archers.

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #211 on: June 16, 2014, 06:33:15 pm »
+2
best doesn't mean unkillable, if they will take a hit, they will die like rest of players  :mrgreen:
Archer forever :D

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #212 on: June 16, 2014, 06:51:00 pm »
+2
blabla same shit over and over :) i'm leaving forum to you again

Not surprising.  Most of what you say proves what kind of person you are and validates the opinions of most of the community about the DRZ.

EXP battles mostly just for EXP grind, clans split up between 2 sides so there is no Kapukulu vs DRZ vs GO in this battles
Those who don't need exp don't like such battles, unless they can get Alt on strat.
We are also thinking of themed story driven battles, they might not provide much of exp but at list will be fun.

Why the only people on this forum who is talking with us about "the balls" are those who doesn't have any.
And then asking on forum "you not having any fun, right righ? RIGHT u not having any fun, o boy, cause we not giving it to u, we won't resist.... we not giving u any fuuuuuun!" And then sticking ur opinion in every topic on the forum with QQ.
Now thats a good tactic on ur part :) As for DRZ we couldn't give a shit about what u think and u can rage quit or cry as much as u want. Rage quitting must be a tradition on ur side by now. I think it was invented by Kinngrimm but not sure.

In strat ONE, at the start when we had 12-15 members and got ourselves ALONE into was against 3 factions, we didn't cry about this on forum and also refused all peace offers. We even lost our only village. But we didn't stop until killed everyone. Huge alliance destroyed small clan, then 3-4 small clans destroyed huge alliance.
Good old times when nobody cried and kept playing the game, re-emerging from dust, finding new allies and so on. BEST STRAT EVER.

Now wars start and end on forum. "You got more troops and gold, nah we probably just going to quit, because we have no winning chance qq". Well best tactic ever not to lose.

One caveat on strat 1 - you had 12-15 players back when they didn't regulate a lot of things with this new mod - so instead of looking for allies and playing the game properly like most people do or accepting defeat you decided to cheat and abuse game mechanics - to lista  few:

1) mass multiaccounting so you grew from 12-15 to 80+ players overnight

2) using many of those multiaccounts under non-drz banner to form chains where 1-2 people in your faction could pass troops and gear and gold halfway across the map using everyone's account in a matter of a couple hours (membership in drz required you to provide your access code to your character page)

3) Almost every siege you would abuse the invisible walls to get half your players behind them even though devs said this was not allowed

4) your favorite excuse int he words of nebun "we are finding all the ways the mod can be abused/exploited/cheated (paraphrase) in order for devs to make a better mod", except you would never report it, just abuse it as much as possible until devs eventually got around to fixing it the next strat

Strat 2 your big thing once you were losing was to plead for help from grey order to bail you out and then abuse nighttime settings with obvious cheat (how it worked then was they would have 8 hour nighttime setting and you could change it anytime you wanted, they would keep changing it so it would be continual 8 hour extra window to reinforce and push every battle 8 hours later (nebun and vovka were the most common ones doing this as fief owners))

Quite literally, like most games - the russians come in - cheat as much as possible, bring hundreds of drones who hardly think for themselves just follow orders and kill off the community of games/mods by sheer numbers of exploiters/cheaters and just general plagues on the community.  This is not the first game or mod this has happened with and certainly won't be the last.

This strat you basically attacked the newest players on map who hardly understood the mechanics to even buy gear (lots of unarmed castles, 8K troops one just taken today) and allied with almost all the remaining older players left to basically kill off not only the strat community (most battles your enemies can't even fill a roster to have a fun, challenging battle), but also the crpg community where battle server is far emptier and new players got turned off and started playing other games.  It takes no balls to attack new players and unarmed fiefs while allying with the 2 biggest other factions on the map, but drones rarely have genitalia of any kind anyway.  You guys kill games and are like this ugly cyst on any community you join.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:56:27 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #213 on: June 16, 2014, 07:09:16 pm »
+2
1) if something isnt forbidden - its allowed. yes, abusing of some illogical things isnt fair to the enemy from one point but from another point - maybe its the way how can you play the game in smart way? ofcourse it may be a question of respect to those abusers... well on this strat i dont remember uif abusing anything but for some reason other factions sucked and even now they can find 9000 excuses for themself and proofs why uif is playing unfairly.
2) most of faction leaders are quite old players so there is not many really new clans and players especially. just the ones who learned how to play and the ones who didnt.
(click to show/hide)
i just remember hows it was to fight UIF. not enough organisation and very strange tactics. we were attacking in ANY case. we are attacking - we are attacking, we are defending - we are attacking. wtf. and every battle was finished with spawnrape. just wtf? we had worse players and worse equip. what kind of advantage we was trying to use? it wasnt the main reason why did i left SB but getting tired of this shit took some part in my choise.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 07:15:10 pm by Dark_Blade »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2014, 07:29:27 pm »
You can say the same for Mercs. Drz probably have more better players than the mercs (Yes they have more members) but don't you only accept good players?

Everyone? Like who? DRZ had a lot of archers (just a huge amount), but only Nebun and Vovka were among those "best archers". Nebun was good at positioning mostly, taking a good position and shooting the whole battle. That with good aiming made him a good archer for that time. I would pick scor, birdman, chimp or others in 10/10 situations or even Merc archers: Replica or Jambi. When Nebun or Vovka lost their fire positions it was gg, they couldn't even block a single melee hit, that also explains why they couldn't show the same score on battle servers. Druzhina was actually taking everyone who could speak Russian inside of a clan (unlike Mercs, you remember how you didn't manage to get in Mercs like twice? I guess you hate Mercs since then), we even had a spy in their faction for some certain time. Druzhina was not even close to Grey Order in the amount of really talented players, to say nothing about Mercs in the best time. And no, I'm not bragging, I just feel offended by you comparing DRZ and Mercs.

1) if something isnt forbidden - its allowed. yes, abusing of some illogical things isnt fair to the enemy from one point but from another point - maybe its the way how can you play the game in smart way? ofcourse it may be a question of respect to those abusers... well on this strat i dont remember uif abusing anything but for some reason other factions sucked and even now they can find 9000 excuses for themself and proofs why uif is playing unfairly.
2) most of faction leaders are quite old players so there is not many really new clans and players especially. just the ones who learned how to play and the ones who didnt.
(click to show/hide)
i just remember hows it was to fight UIF. not enough organisation and very strange tactics. we were attacking in ANY case. we are attacking - we are attacking, we are defending - we are attacking. wtf. and every battle was finished with spawnrape. just wtf? we had worse players and worse equip. what kind of advantage we was trying to use? it wasnt the main reason why did i left SB but getting tired of this shit took some part in my choise.

1) I guess that there was always a rule about undesired benefits and common sense. Ofc, you can read it as you like. Also multiaccounting was forbidden individually and DRZ still used a LOT after it got forbidden.
2) When you fought against UIF - you were in SB, probably the worst fights I ever had in Strat. SB strat fights were actually the only fights where I was raging, horrible memories. You can't expect anything when commander can't even speak English with half of the roster being English speakers.

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2014, 07:35:42 pm »
+2
...you're still not above average in the quality of your players...

...Druzhina was not even close to Grey Order in the amount of really talented players, to say nothing about Mercs in the best time...

I have to admit, over the last few strats Druzhina players improved a lot and got better than most players in other factions. I actually enjoyed the first few battles in the desert this strat round, because both sides had good players and nearly the same equip.
It's just that with 90% of non-UIF people not wanting to fight UIF and having a big gear disadvantage it's not really fun anymore.
Some people even brag about getting free wins, because they win battles like this one http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1507, because their enemy had nearly no players fighting.
Strat history repeats over and over and over again, while the people that didn't want to get involved in fighting UIF, that wanted to do something new in strat, just get steamrolled too.
Just look at NA strat, even though there is happening a lot less than in EU, people try to do small wars. They roleplay some more or less reasonable motives to fight others (some of them are typical american talk that can be skipped, because dem weirdos, durr :mrgreen:)
The last few months, 90% of quality diplomacy threads with good roleplay was made by NA people.

What happens to the people that want to do something else than fighting UIF for once in strat and migrate to NA?
People make fun of them, because they wanted to play at least a bit of strat without being forced to repeat history again.
People tried to fight back, people lost, and now most player's dicks (not only UIF, I am talking about people fighting them as well) suddenly turned hard and they feel the need to talk bad about everyone that tries to have a bit of fun in strat, even if they have to endure bad ping in NA.

Good job, both sides are killing the mod slowly by turning into dickheads and stopping the game from being fun for others.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2014, 07:42:47 pm »
2) When you fought against UIF - you were in SB, probably the worst fights I ever had in Strat. SB strat fights were actually the only fights where I was raging, horrible memories. You can't expect anything when commander can't even speak English with half of the roster being English speakers.
i meant far not sb commanders.
it was so on every coalition battles and on some apostates battle.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2014, 09:03:10 pm »
+1
You don't need to be great at blocking as an archer if you have good positioning. The reason you get into good positions in the first place is so you can shoot and don't have to enter melee.

And me not getting in mercs, you know the real story hahah. Here is a little taster before you start telling lies Dave.
(click to show/hide)
p.s the archers you just named, i've never heard of  any apart from Nebun.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:06:30 pm by jtobiasm »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2014, 09:26:03 pm »
You don't need to be great at blocking as an archer if you have good positioning. The reason you get into good positions in the first place is so you can shoot and don't have to enter melee.

And me not getting in mercs, you know the real story hahah. Here is a little taster before you start telling lies Dave.
(click to show/hide)

Chimp stop playing after the devs made crpg crappier after strat 1, but he would have 1v 12 at end of abttle round and win - fucking legendary.  Birdman also left after strat 1.  There are a lot of good archers and nebun is up there, I had protracted archer duels between him and 3 of his buddies, used to be fun.  Archer_KMC and that other guy (i always forget his name but he was primarily xbower, but good archer too).  Naduril fgood cav.  Every clan has good and bad players - its not the problem.

The problem is the community shrunk a lot after how uif played last strat and most of the shrinkage was losing non-uif players.  What few new people joined this strat they ran off the mod while allying with 2/3rds of the active strategus playerbase.  The devs are not to blame.  UIF is fully to blame for wrecking this strat. 

You dont need a 300 player alliance when less than 400 people are even active on strategus.  But I know the intelligence level is low so I don't expect the leaders to grasp this or inform their drones.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #219 on: June 16, 2014, 09:41:06 pm »
You dont need a 300 player alliance when less than 400 people are even active on strategus.  But I know the intelligence level is low so I don't expect the leaders to grasp this or inform their drones.

From where I'm perched, they get it. The leaders at least, and more than likely most of the rank and file as well.

They just don't give a fuck.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 16, 2014, 09:44:00 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Ok, good tasters. We don't make things public but according to votes you wouldn't get in to Mercs at the moment you decided to retract your app. Anyway, you've never heard about them but Nebun wasn't good enough to be in their league back to then. And about positions: it's not only you who decide whether the position is good or not.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 16, 2014, 09:51:41 pm »
it's not only you who decide whether the position is good or not.
wut

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #222 on: June 16, 2014, 09:56:23 pm »
+3
From where I'm perched, they get it. The leaders at least, and more than likely most of the rank and file as well.

They just don't give a fuck.

Oh they miss the strategy part of strat - the leaders that is

Oh and they miss the XP part of strat battles - the grunt players that is

But who could have known it would turn out like this? I can think of a dozen people at least

So here we are, EU strat is dead, so many fine wars not fought, so much XP not gained and so little fun to have

But they pulled through and stuck together to the bitter end they did - god bless the UIF!!

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #223 on: June 16, 2014, 09:57:35 pm »
wut

If your enemy decided to make your position a bad one its not really just up to you is it

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2014, 10:33:19 pm »
+1
this "uif wins cuz they cheat. actually they're shitty players" bullshit is the lamest excuses anti-uif ever made. We used this excuse when we were in anti-uif as well. mercs, fallens, templar may have talented individuals but they can't stand against uif in the field. even with the equal terms uif always won. now nordmen has gone and we replace them. an obvious quality decrease but still uif roster can beat any enemies. simple as that