Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 488955 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9630 on: May 11, 2015, 03:37:12 pm »
Oh yeah there definitely aren't people who are being beaten and repressed for their sexuality, political or religious beliefs, everyone in Russia is having a great time for sure. If you two guys are doing alright I guess every person living in Russia is just fine.
hahah :)) really

here is russian opposition this year! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO9NPjlzAAs
this riot could destroy country
there was better last year but its was just meeting, nobody got killed, few arrests.

here is one in UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FuEHg8RBv8
USA riot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cungbgYd3iE
France https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFj3oc7vTm0
Germany https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJBbWhQT6hU
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9631 on: May 11, 2015, 03:40:55 pm »
Let's make new referendums in Donbass and in Crimea and see what they will choose. Ukraine will sell almost all their companies to the west. A lot of western products fulled the market in Ukraine. Ukraine production will be killed later.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9632 on: May 11, 2015, 03:41:33 pm »
I dont understand how you dont see this as aggression? Even Hitler said before he started WW2 that Austria has technically always been theirs, just like russians are doing now. The fucking annexed lands in the center of Europe. How could you possibly consider this normal?
i don't understand how you don't see that revolt in Ukraine and attack/war on opposition is not an aggression by Ukraine?
how about Kosovo War in the middle of europe?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9633 on: May 11, 2015, 03:41:57 pm »
here is russian opposition this year! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO9NPjlzAAs

is this gay activism rally? girl at 33min aw yeh i'd do that, pretty and those weary eyes that show tiredeness and frustration of living in Russia, mmm yeh

'u pls sir i suk for potato'
'cmere puto ima show you an authentic southern slavic meat flute'

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9634 on: May 11, 2015, 03:48:13 pm »
here is one in UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FuEHg8RBv8

Ah yes this is very representative of what is currently going on in my country, thank you for opening my eyes.

Political freedom in your country is made a mockery of: https://ovdinfo.org/
Turtles

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9635 on: May 11, 2015, 03:50:04 pm »
+2
You do realize that "Riot in Germany" is a video from a police training?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9636 on: May 11, 2015, 04:01:13 pm »
These are all very good stop gaps, in the mean time the diplomatic rehtoric is still one of confrontation over cooperation.  Putin has been forced into making these business deals because of the sanctions imposed upon Russia by it's political policy.

The aggression I see is quite clear, besides the clear stepping up of conventional military forces with the latest military doctrine i'll list a few :  The annexation of Crimea, the naming of Ukraine's eastern regions as Novorossiya (New Russia), using tsarist terminology, revival of Soviet symbolism and mythology, the sponsorship of terrorism and separatism in Ukraine, the organisation of frozen conflicts in Moldova, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, coercive creation of the Eurasian Union, aggressive use of Gazprom as a political tool, and the formulation of a right to protect Russian speakers abroad.

That's the shit Putin is pulling and it is causing suffering for many people which will only get worse unless he decides to reverse this.

OMG u really think sanctions forced Putin to start making deals with EU? :)))) lets see
if before rich ppl and business owners in russian use to hold their money in EU/US banks, now they tend to move everything in russia, because of fear of losing money
he kicked eu from Agricultural market of Russia, all Agri companies in russia right now soooooo happy to occupy agri market. In interviews, farmers and owners of large agri firms asking in each interview not to lift Agri sanctions against europe they need more time to take over. And when Austrian PM said when issue with sanction will be over we will go back to proper trade and Lavrov said, well only except Agri :)
one of the funniest, visa and mastercard refused to service russia, so russians creating their own cards now and they have 0% competition. If that wouldn't happen, then russia would never be able to create and get ppl to use their own credit cards.
at the beginning ppl was a bit worried about sanctions, right now its like the best thing that ever happened :) within this time country become 10% less dependent on oil or gass. its like within half a year or so.
there are some down sides but they not critical
oil prices rose ruble but at the same time its killing Shale gas and Oil companies in US
there is just so much more, but too long to write

Putin making deals in EU to influence them for economic alliance.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9637 on: May 11, 2015, 04:02:22 pm »
You do realize that "Riot in Germany" is a video from a police training?

i took the first one from youtube, do u want me to find another one? like farmers against Free trade with US or something else?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9638 on: May 11, 2015, 04:04:17 pm »
Ah yes this is very representative of what is currently going on in my country, thank you for opening my eyes.

found this image there on this site

looks like UK police to me
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9639 on: May 11, 2015, 04:05:29 pm »

i lived in UK i know how its there, for better understanding maybe u should go to Ukraine first and then Russia, see how its there and also Crimea :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9640 on: May 11, 2015, 04:15:59 pm »
Nebun why is it that everything you wrote here, is just bogus and very time consuming to explain in detail why its all wrong? :D

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9641 on: May 11, 2015, 04:19:10 pm »
OMG u really think sanctions forced Putin to start making deals with EU? :)))) lets see
if before rich ppl and business owners in russian use to hold their money in EU/US banks, now they tend to move everything in russia, because of fear of losing money
he kicked eu from Agricultural market of Russia, all Agri companies in russia right now soooooo happy to occupy agri market. In interviews, farmers and owners of large agri firms asking in each interview not to lift Agri sanctions against europe they need more time to take over. And when Austrian PM said when issue with sanction will be over we will go back to proper trade and Lavrov said, well only except Agri :)
one of the funniest, visa and mastercard refused to service russia, so russians creating their own cards now and they have 0% competition. If that wouldn't happen, then russia would never be able to create and get ppl to use their own credit cards.
at the beginning ppl was a bit worried about sanctions, right now its like the best thing that ever happened :) within this time country become 10% less dependent on oil or gass. its like within half a year or so.
there are some down sides but they not critical
oil prices rose ruble but at the same time its killing Shale gas and Oil companies in US
there is just so much more, but too long to write

Putin making deals in EU to influence them for economic alliance.

I'm sure that will end well for you. I remember hearing about this agricultural revolution in Russia, undoubtedly that is of great benefit, but what of your tech industry, heavy industry, steel production, and all the other high earning manufactures which now have half their business fucked. If you think farming will make up for those long term losses you're sorely mistaken.

i lived in UK i know how its there, for better understanding maybe u should go to Ukraine first and then Russia, see how its there and also Crimea :)

I'd love to come and live in Russia for a while, it seems like an amazing country; however it seem that it's increasingly hostile towards foreigners and non-Russian nationalist's.

15 people arrested in one day of violent protest and all but one have since been released on bail; no more today, peaceful protests again but no arrests.  These people weren't arrested for their political views but because of criminal damage and assault upon police officers. This occurred after a flash-point of the general election, one of the most closely contested in recent history and tempers have already calmed.

You're police managed to arrest 8 protesters in Moscow today alone, it's impressive.
Turtles

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9642 on: May 11, 2015, 04:25:25 pm »
You're police managed to arrest 8 protesters in Moscow today alone, it's impressive.
Maybe because that was against the law?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: May 11, 2015, 04:33:40 pm »
Maybe because that was against the law?

I mean, maybe its google translate that makes all those reports on that website sound so bad, but seriously it seems like there is a real issue with detaining all these protesters to me?
Turtles

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9644 on: May 11, 2015, 04:38:05 pm »
Hungarian PM is a fucking traitor who can only build football stadiums and lick the boot of Putin and Erdogan.

He is a traitor.

since u think that Hungarian PM is traitor, then i will also update it for u.
Czech too then, and Greece, and Italy, and Austria, and now Germany. But to be honest all EU countries who joined AIIM bank in April are traitors to US.

just for fun short summary for those who like to read
China, 2 gas deals + oil. Gas deal bigger then with whole europe, will start functioning in 2-3 years. Rare metals/minerals to China, overall trade http://www.rcif.com/russia-china-trade.htm, News weapons and military equip to China
New Eurasian Economic Union and the Silk Road Economic Belt. New currency soon for Eurasian Economic Union are the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation.

New deals on power plants: Hungary, Egypt, India, China, Pakistan?(need to check but i think so), Iran, Nigeria, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa
this is only those i know of
Gas only new deals: china, india, pakistan, greece, italy, hungary, serbia, turkey, egypt
Weapons/Military equip only new deals: Egypt, Iran, Brasil, Argentina, China (china ordering more then all of them together multiple times, just lots and lots, even read somewhere that there will be no new deals until China's order done)
Agriculture countries fighting now for freed fruit market: Greece back on partly, Egypt, Turkey (not sure if its new with turkey or always was), Brasil, Argentina, India

this is just few things of larger scale i know of that happened recently, around sanctions period.
when UIF looks at you