Author Topic: request to unban everyone  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
request to unban everyone
« on: September 01, 2021, 07:12:26 pm »
WHERE DID THE DOGS GO HAW HAW

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
Re: request to unban everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 02:28:00 pm »
Write a 10,000 word essay on why black lives matter and we will consider unbanning you.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 11:29:41 pm »
then get off reddit unfollow and have a good life? like just becouse you think my mental shit will last for ever is on u. did you ever consider that maybe it was streaming itself that made all these problems. i wanted to make it big so i poured my life out for everyone to watch. i exaggerated shit just like every big streamer does (ice,greek) ect. everything in my life was (content) until i ran out i had no more stories to tell no more quests no more content. and i got tired of pouring myself out for others and became deeply sad because i feel i had acctualy treated some people very poory in just trying so hard to apeal to an audience and create content that is drove me into anxiety that i did not understand the source of. this anxiety led to depression and ODC Hypercondria witch i still suffer from right now. i really believe that the person i was trying to be is what led me down this dark path. and all the streamers you fan boy over will one day say enough is a enough. just like sodapoppin ect. some acctually come out of it with a cereer and some dont. im hoping i can just play games and be myself and this will support me and im thankful for what i have but in deep regret i did not change years ago in fear of viewership drop. i kept trying to force content when their was none. i had a girlfriend so no more girl content i played a dead game so no gamplay content and i did not want to improv and anymore.

thus led to ditches countless fallouts with good friends. in my opinion the only freind that really cared at some point was reckful but even he was very negative alot of the time. and deffinitly hated the fact that i was getting more praise for our Collaborations. but even with his envy or what ever drove him against me be it me leaking shit or what ever. i still consider him the only real friend i had in all of my drama. soda has always been a anquentence of mine and quite frankly the drama we had i was in the wrong. i kept talking shit about lea even if i didnt like her i should of kept it to myself rather than catering to an audience. i was like the iduubz of twitch at that time no one could touch me without being criticized. baseicly i ran with it and i played it cool with the soda shit and everyone hated on him for legit saying some true shit.  which i feel his pain in the fact that he spoke out said real shit and got shit on for it. just becouse alot of people wanna believe who is the most entertaining in that era which was my content. so here i am today dealing with manipulation from "friends" and wanting to get away from it and actually be real with myself. i could say the most real shit ever and no one will listen. you know why? becouse i am a lost sad anxous kid and i used to have the persona of a dumb ass half-alpha kid who didnt give a fuck and quite frankly that is who i was but circumstances have led me to be in defense vs my viewers rather than the leader of the plebs. its easy to crate good content when everyone is sucking your dick and egging you on. its alot harder to preforkm when your getting bood by the same fans that pogchamped years ago. and have now moved on to ice greek or w/e. i dont want to make a comeback with that viewer base and i hope to get away from people like you becouse as much as you wont admit it you do want the old not give a fuck mitch back.

and i cant be that mitch without approval if i get negative feedback im done for and i have told everyone my weakness so this is the vicous cycle. i was too open with my viewers and now they come to harass me becouse they know what will get to me. if you ever wanted the old mitch back you guys did fuck that up by just shitting on me for years. and legit never listening to a word i said even if what i said is true and yes my actions did not match my words alot of times but i went over why. the only way for me to crate that content again was to dump mira and have the same shallow life i had before her. yes i was the pleb king but i was all alone no one in my peer group respected me and if they did it was just beocouse of the viewers i pulled and i attrected the wrong frriends that just wanted fame and money and attention. one thing about me tho was i did this becouse it fell into my lap and i did not seek it out. most of the narcissistic people i have come into contact with seek it out and are very toxic. thus putting me deeper in my hole and yes mira was part of the problem. but only becouse i never had the balls to change which was inevitable and i could have done it 2 years ago and went from 10 to 5k gaming rahter then now having to bulild my gaming from 2k upward and rise from the ashes. but reagrdless of what you think of me i am just a dude who plays games and is a mess i am not a poser to gaming and only here for money and attention like some people on twitch. i could go on all day as i feel i have been in the shoes of every aspect of twitch and reputation from loved to hated ect. end story is i know what the fuck im talking about and it is quite frustrating that people think i just wanna start shit when i really dont i just wanted to entertain. and i want to get away from streamers who wear the same shoes i once did because they do the same shitty shit i did

He was the best trumpet player in the whole of China. He is the top-ranked player and speakers all orphans look for him. When I was a young boy, I'll play the trumpet every day, because I want to be like him. I played for years, and finally one day I approached his skill level. I love this song, and play it more than 5,000 times. My family has been denied, because I love this song for me. "You hurt my ears, stop," they say, but I never did. I'll keep playing trumpet introduction, until my lips and ears bleed. I became fluent in Chinese, so I can sing this song. I put this song down to my kids and my man anthem. This is my power of song. I did the Rocky series, replace "flies now," the song editing. I have to overdubbed every war movie theater this song. My grandfather's funeral played this song. I explode this song, because I drive through the bad parts of the town, it makes even the most difficult criminals to give up their weapons, hugging each other gestures of peace.

I had a special trumpet player of this song composed. It hewn ear bones melt enemy, I killed my trumpet prelude grating. Brass folded in 1000 times.It withstood blowing my breath for a few weeks, they have the power over 10,000 solar power. I've been razed to the ground by the instrument nation and this song's strength and power.
Little Mimi is musical beauty has earned its largest display Earth's overall human history. In the hands of the original artists show is unparalleled. I created a new form of music research center to solve this masterpiece. There is a religion, which I lead, is committed to this song and its creator worship.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 06:11:38 pm »
yeldur i ll read this if u write it down

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 08:47:58 pm »
Poo smells

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 09:31:51 am »
smelly bum

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 06:13:01 pm »
yes

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 06:13:22 pm »
no

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 06:14:04 pm »
qgs

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2021, 06:14:26 pm »
qsej

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2021, 06:56:05 pm »