Author Topic: Brain-computer interface  (Read 7204 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Brain-computer interface
« on: April 19, 2017, 10:24:07 pm »
Facebook is working on it heavy, so is Elon Musk.

Will you be hooked up when it's ready for a lifetime of perfect VR?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Brain-computer interface
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 10:38:00 pm »
Jobe or Lucy? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 10:48:26 pm »
I wanna hook up my brain to Facebook so I can transport a 3d model of any person's profile picture I click on and they'll be with my in my 3d virtual space so I can do whatever I please with them.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2276
  • Infamy: 345
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 11:21:38 pm »
+2
Aspergers is brain-computer interface.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 10:24:25 am »
+2
Aspergers is brain-computer interface.

Even a computer could tell the emotions of a persons face compared to an assburger person  :| :mrgreen: 8-) :P :mad: :lol: :rolleyes: :shock: :o :( :cry: :) :oops: :D

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 10:37:00 am »
Reminds me of all the fuckery going with copying brains in Revelation Space, fun.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 01:14:21 pm »
Even more reasons to eat meat while we still can, soon it will be all soykaf

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 01:33:54 pm »
+3
let facebook into your brain

What could go wrong
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 1592
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 11:06:53 pm »
Even a computer could tell the emotions of a persons face compared to an assburger person  :| :mrgreen: 8-) :P :mad: :lol: :rolleyes: :shock: :o :( :cry: :) :oops: :D

We know what others feel better than the rest, but can't show it properly ourselves. We can't hold eye contact for long (our gaze tend to drift into distance), our facial expressions are very limited, being in crowd or handing our real people makes us feel very tired and exhausted and also have a knack for picking bad habits (doing some repetitive shit like playing cRPG for instance). Basically, what used to be known as traits of introvert or shy person is now called Aspergers syndrome popularized by Americans so they can sell pills that change people's behavior in socially desired one. They actually don't care about that, it's just an excuse to sell expensive pills to shy children.

There is some chemist dude on youtube who I subscribed to recently. He showed how to make 'medicine' for ADHD or Aspergers from regular batteries you can buy everywhere. He has crazy videos, once he tested how different kinds of  corrosive acids are affecting his hands.

Computer plays a huge role in 'development' of Aspergers because the more time you spend with computer more you start thinking like one. Which means you tend to become lazy when it comes to social interaction, stop doing things like smiling, making expressions and in general being active while communicating. You're still communicating properly, but you don't put an effort to represent it properly. You just use your voice because you find stupid to make goofy faces. People don't like that because you look like Mass Effect character. It's not that you can't do it (unless there's botox in your cheeks), you just don't feel the need. Or in other words you stop caring about others enough to put some extra effort to make yourself likeable.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:12:16 pm by Leshma »

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 11:19:32 pm »
+1
The age of waifus is comming

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 09:51:24 am »
+2
We know what others feel better than the rest, but can't show it properly ourselves. We can't hold eye contact for long (our gaze tend to drift into distance), our facial expressions are very limited, being in crowd or handing our real people makes us feel very tired and exhausted and also have a knack for picking bad habits (doing some repetitive shit like playing cRPG for instance). Basically, what used to be known as traits of introvert or shy person is now called Aspergers syndrome popularized by Americans so they can sell pills that change people's behavior in socially desired one. They actually don't care about that, it's just an excuse to sell expensive pills to shy children.

There is some chemist dude on youtube who I subscribed to recently. He showed how to make 'medicine' for ADHD or Aspergers from regular batteries you can buy everywhere. He has crazy videos, once he tested how different kinds of  corrosive acids are affecting his hands.

Computer plays a huge role in 'development' of Aspergers because the more time you spend with computer more you start thinking like one. Which means you tend to become lazy when it comes to social interaction, stop doing things like smiling, making expressions and in general being active while communicating. You're still communicating properly, but you don't put an effort to represent it properly. You just use your voice because you find stupid to make goofy faces. People don't like that because you look like Mass Effect character. It's not that you can't do it (unless there's botox in your cheeks), you just don't feel the need. Or in other words you stop caring about others enough to put some extra effort to make yourself likeable.

You write this like you want it to sound cool ("we identify with computers, we don't move faces when we talk, not because we can't because we don't care what you think") to be mentally inferior and create this defense mechanism. Everybody feels socially awkward in certain situtions, but you deal with it and learn and grow, through experience gain confidence, instead of shutting down and airing it when you get to home base in front of your PC.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 05:25:01 pm »
+6
The age of waifus is comming
fuck yeah, finally I´ll be able to have sex with my ultimate waifu

(click to show/hide)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 05:48:41 pm »
+7

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 06:11:16 pm »
+6

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Thank god for rule 34.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2988
  • Infamy: 2060
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 07:08:59 pm »
You write this like you want it to sound cool ("we identify with computers, we don't move faces when we talk, not because we can't because we don't care what you think") to be mentally inferior and create this defense mechanism. Everybody feels socially awkward in certain situtions, but you deal with it and learn and grow, through experience gain confidence, instead of shutting down and airing it when you get to home base in front of your PC.

It's not cool but it isn't disability as they paint it. Different people have different levels of hormones which control behavior and personality traits. Pills that 'manage' highly functioning autism, attention deficit disorder and rest of 'diseases' change hormonal balance.

It is very fascist trying to shape everybody in the same mold just because you think it is for the best. People with Aspergers aren't mentally inferior, they just don't give importance to pointless social interaction and don't want to learn and utilize non verbal communication skills.

Interacting with computers have an effect on development of children, more and more of them are 'suffering' from Aspergers. It may be a meme but is widely present behavioral pattern among modern youth.

Ii'd go as far saying 99% of cRPG players who had more than five eight hour or longer sessions playing this mod without significant breaks are candidates for Aspergers. Because one of the defining characteristics of Aspergers is forming a pattern of repetitive behavior and sticking to it day by day. Which is exactly what core cRPG community did for five years straight. This mod is perfect for people with Aspergers, it hits all the buttons.

About true autism or children shutting down and venturing into their private world, that is very problematic behavior for obvious reasons. But it is also something Budhist and Hindu priests are trying to achieve their whole lives, to detach their souls from their bodies :lol:

through experience gain confidence

But it is learned behavior aka not your natural self, it has some uses but you won't be happy if you're fake even with your family. I can act as salesman if there is need for it, be silver tongued, outgoing, active, persuasive but that's not  who I am. Actually dislike those naturally outgoing types, like my fellow quiet folks.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:18:25 pm by Leshma »