Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 129658 times)

Offline MrPink44

• Count
  • Renown: 245
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pink_Frisia, Flying_FrnchFries
  • IRC nick: n/a
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1125 on: June 29, 2014, 07:56:25 pm »
+3
I love my Polka-dotted shirt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 +Bitches be all over yo charismatic dick.
"Suck my mace." -Larry the Magical Cheetah
I will be a meatshield for my frisian friends! -Frug Frug MB
"Frisia.. urging clans to go to war with other clans for the lulz since 2012." -Tazer
"Are you not entertained?" -Leonidas, The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #1126 on: June 30, 2014, 04:58:42 am »
My derp eyes are perfect.

Also if you guys could accept ApollosJustice to the clan that would be cool. I have a couple irl friends who picked up cRPG during the steam sale.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: June 30, 2014, 05:50:35 am »
+13
Who the fuck is this brown nosing friend another ghost. I read that mega daruvian thread and it made me rage so hard those fucking friend admins. And that bundle of sticks jew piece of shit tanken what a fuckin friend he needs to hurry up and die from an asthma attack fukin piece of shit that he is.

and pink just because i came into ts high as fuck one day and didnt immediately say fucking somethin to you because me and irish where high as fucking friend dicks on the apalaaction mountains doesnt mean shit you fucking piece of bundle of sticks trash friendjew you dont have to fuckin ignore me because i was in the middle of a fucking intense fight that had my dick massively erect from fright seriously my heart was pumping so hard it felt like my chest was gonna explode and i was yelling in dota on the mic to my dick head teammates because i was faceless void and those friends were getting fucked in the friend ass by the enemy team so i couldnt fucking just say hi now could i when i am conducting military operations against the encroaching enenmy team coming up to our fucking t3 friend tower and i have to leap in and everyones bitching at eachother and i fuckin go in with my ult and completely miss it because now i feel bad i didnt say fucking hi to you because i couldnt fuckin say hi to you because i am general fuckin friend patton up in this bitch tryna catch the desert friend by his fuckin tail and put my dick near his balls and fold them over my dick in a capsule like method of jerking off and you have to go and be a friend you are my fucking friend i love you why you gotta fuckin be like that pink jesus fuck i hope you fuckin get raped by a cat you friend i love you peace please forgive me

yea but another ghost you fucking admin lil friend go upvote some more friend admin posts you fuckin bundle of sticks lol piece of shit

and fuck all of yall seriously here is how i feel about you

havelle: you fuckin left the game and i didnt think about your ass ONCE you fucking piece of shit you think you can just leave for like a year and ima give a fuck about you anymore? broke my fuckin heart asshole (the irony of this statement is not lost on me as i have "left the game" and expect all of you to read this and give me many upvotes and say "oh lol cikel u r gud guy lel hehe kekek 4chan is COOL haha ohh we are the slikc bakc friends of our generation)

sandy: you are the definition of a suck up who wants everyone to like him. and most of us do like you bundle of sticks so keep up the good work you friend

jack: i have to thank you truly because you are one of the main reasons i stopped playing this pathetic shit game. that being said you're just a dumb friend kid BUT you will grow up to probably be smarter than me so good for you. however there is still a chance ill "find jesus" and go back to school and easily become richer than mostly all of you because of my vast connections but in reality i plan on becoming a heroin addict/dealer.

daruvian: i dont like you ever but you are OK truly maybe one day you will give into your bisexual urges and truly findpeace

derp: im sorry man everyone was such an asshole to you i really am it breaks my heart we had a lot of good times and i doubt you'll ever read this but i wish you eternal happiness and many good years ahead. im sorry i wont ever be around to hear about the first time you got laid and how good that boys asshole felt when you busted a sweet nut and had him lick your balls after

chosen1: your name is gay beccause i would chosen you to lick on my number 1 as it comes out of my dick. 

sugar: lol i've never wanted to see someones dick so badly before purely for scientific reasoning

klouse i love you

also anotherghost you need to work on your jokes they just remind me of being in middle school. Unless you're in middle school then HEY boy keep up the good work! Your friend jokes about "oh black people have big lips LOL HEHEH" are so SUPER edgy and hilarious bro you are truly doing gods work at this point. SO yea you friend go eat some KFC LOL and have high blood pressure LOL although the two black people who went to my school are so much richer than all of you and i dont think they eat kfc

here is a picture of a milk carton cumming on a stupid bitch

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1128 on: June 30, 2014, 06:00:33 am »
+2
fuck you cikel

also derp im sorry

sometimes i forget that you dont still hang out in ts3, it just doesnt occur to me

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: June 30, 2014, 06:16:36 am »
+2
Who the fuck is this brown nosing friend another ghost. I read that mega daruvian thread and it made me rage so hard those fucking friend admins. And that bundle of sticks jew piece of shit tanken what a fuckin friend he needs to hurry up and die from an asthma attack fukin piece of shit that he is.

and pink just because i came into ts high as fuck one day and didnt immediately say fucking somethin to you because me and irish where high as fucking friend dicks on the apalaaction mountains doesnt mean shit you fucking piece of bundle of sticks trash friendjew you dont have to fuckin ignore me because i was in the middle of a fucking intense fight that had my dick massively erect from fright seriously my heart was pumping so hard it felt like my chest was gonna explode and i was yelling in dota on the mic to my dick head teammates because i was faceless void and those friends were getting fucked in the friend ass by the enemy team so i couldnt fucking just say hi now could i when i am conducting military operations against the encroaching enenmy team coming up to our fucking t3 friend tower and i have to leap in and everyones bitching at eachother and i fuckin go in with my ult and completely miss it because now i feel bad i didnt say fucking hi to you because i couldnt fuckin say hi to you because i am general fuckin friend patton up in this bitch tryna catch the desert friend by his fuckin tail and put my dick near his balls and fold them over my dick in a capsule like method of jerking off and you have to go and be a friend you are my fucking friend i love you why you gotta fuckin be like that pink jesus fuck i hope you fuckin get raped by a cat you friend i love you peace please forgive me

yea but another ghost you fucking admin lil friend go upvote some more friend admin posts you fuckin bundle of sticks lol piece of shit

and fuck all of yall seriously here is how i feel about you

havelle: you fuckin left the game and i didnt think about your ass ONCE you fucking piece of shit you think you can just leave for like a year and ima give a fuck about you anymore? broke my fuckin heart asshole (the irony of this statement is not lost on me as i have "left the game" and expect all of you to read this and give me many upvotes and say "oh lol cikel u r gud guy lel hehe kekek 4chan is COOL haha ohh we are the slikc bakc friends of our generation)

sandy: you are the definition of a suck up who wants everyone to like him. and most of us do like you bundle of sticks so keep up the good work you friend

jack: i have to thank you truly because you are one of the main reasons i stopped playing this pathetic shit game. that being said you're just a dumb friend kid BUT you will grow up to probably be smarter than me so good for you. however there is still a chance ill "find jesus" and go back to school and easily become richer than mostly all of you because of my vast connections but in reality i plan on becoming a heroin addict/dealer.

daruvian: i dont like you ever but you are OK truly maybe one day you will give into your bisexual urges and truly findpeace

derp: im sorry man everyone was such an asshole to you i really am it breaks my heart we had a lot of good times and i doubt you'll ever read this but i wish you eternal happiness and many good years ahead. im sorry i wont ever be around to hear about the first time you got laid and how good that boys asshole felt when you busted a sweet nut and had him lick your balls after

chosen1: your name is gay beccause i would chosen you to lick on my number 1 as it comes out of my dick. 

sugar: lol i've never wanted to see someones dick so badly before purely for scientific reasoning

klouse i love you

also anotherghost you need to work on your jokes they just remind me of being in middle school. Unless you're in middle school then HEY boy keep up the good work! Your friend jokes about "oh black people have big lips LOL HEHEH" are so SUPER edgy and hilarious bro you are truly doing gods work at this point. SO yea you friend go eat some KFC LOL and have high blood pressure LOL although the two black people who went to my school are so much richer than all of you and i dont think they eat kfc

here is a picture of a milk carton cumming on a stupid bitch

holy fuck man.

who knew the recruitment section could be so interesting
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 06:46:53 am by anotherGhost »

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1131 on: June 30, 2014, 07:48:37 am »
+1
but at least your view on me has gone up a notch or two

Offline MrPink44

• Count
  • Renown: 245
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pink_Frisia, Flying_FrnchFries
  • IRC nick: n/a
« Reply #1132 on: June 30, 2014, 11:43:34 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Still love I am sorry I couldn't respond that one time you steam messaged me. I was getting my butthol pushed in by alien ninja's or some gay thing like that. Still my truest nigga because you say it real.
 +Bitches be all over yo charismatic dick.
"Suck my mace." -Larry the Magical Cheetah
I will be a meatshield for my frisian friends! -Frug Frug MB
"Frisia.. urging clans to go to war with other clans for the lulz since 2012." -Tazer
"Are you not entertained?" -Leonidas, The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1133 on: July 01, 2014, 12:53:24 am »
+2
"oh lol cikel u r gud guy lel hehe kekek 4chan is COOL haha ohh we are the slikc bakc friends of our generation)

i'm not joking when i say that is pretty much EXACTLY what went through my mind when i read this post

cikel knows us well

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #1134 on: July 01, 2014, 04:05:37 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Lvoe you 2 bae

tbh ur relly cute 10./10 we havent talked in a long time and should hang sometime

Offline Hyrulen

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: July 03, 2014, 07:50:36 am »
+10
Hello Gentlemen, I'm ApollosJustice and I've recently joined your clan! I'd just like to inform you all of who I am and thank you for the invitation!

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #1136 on: July 03, 2014, 11:19:47 am »
+5
I already like this Apollo better

Offline Apollo

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 194
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • The Gay Serf
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GOBBLIN EMPIRE
  • Game nicks: Apollo, Asstron_the_Assassinator
« Reply #1137 on: July 03, 2014, 12:10:50 pm »
+3
Me too, he's swaggin.
You don't need to ban or anything just for future reference or something because he's rude to me.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #1138 on: July 04, 2014, 11:44:20 am »
+1
You are all dirty sluts, therefore hit me up. I need loving. I especially would like Sugerwhore cause he is nice to me about me wee wee

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
hapy eastr of july
« Reply #1139 on: July 06, 2014, 04:48:17 am »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read