Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 128691 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 05:19:31 pm »
+1
That really doesnt count who was first. Its an internet rule that every game will eventually have 1million templar/hospitaller/whatever clans. Its just a internetphase that we all kinda grown into. Kinda like Arrowintheknee jokes and "Thats what she said" jokes.  Shit even a fucking Columbian drugcartel is called "The Knights Templar drug cartel". Thats how messed up it is.

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 03:10:07 am »
+1
Bjord announces that he quits the game, but we're still stuck with him on the forums shitting up faction hall threads. Fuck. Good luck on the new faction, guys.

Wasn't the first, won't be the last.

Oh, and to anyone NA - don't argue with Bjord about his EU/NA viewpoints.  I know from personal experience.  He believes what he wants to believe and you're not going to change it.  It doesn't excuse him barging into NA threads and berating everyone about how stupid/fat Americans are and how spectacular, educated, and refined all citizens of EU (and most of the rest of the world) are.   :mrgreen:

I like the guy, but this much is true.

---

GL Frisia, as someone said - "glad to see less bowling, more RP"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 03:14:38 am by Elindor »
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Timmy_TheMadBadNerd

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Timmy; Timmy_TheMadBadNerd
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 09:15:05 pm »
+4
Jesus Christ what happened in this thread. It's like a danger zone.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Voted Unanimously Best NA Timmy 2013

I believe there's meaning
No I believe there's nothing

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 05:06:38 am »
+2
Is there an issue with bowling?   Oh god, I hope Rhalzo doesn't see this thread now.........   :D
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 08:56:37 am »
+2
We've grown quite a bit recently, but the majority of our members are still personal friends of mine from many years ago. We need polearms (especially you bamboo, longspear, pikers out there) and ranged especially! If you've any interest at all, feel free to contact me on steam and we'll chat at length about what you want out of a clan, and what we can offer you.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2012, 02:45:29 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Fringe

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Blackfist T.T
  • Game nicks: Fringe, Bane, Bane_of_Fringe
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2012, 04:49:30 am »
+2
GL Frisia, nice page.
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 12:38:01 am »
+1
In case any of us are living under a soundproof rock, our peaceful trader was attacked. However peaceful he may have been, it's time to kill the fuck out of these guys.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1666

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2012, 12:44:40 am »
+1
That really doesnt count who was first. Its an internet rule that every game will eventually have 1million templar/hospitaller/whatever clans. Its just a internetphase that we all kinda grown into. Kinda like Arrowintheknee jokes and "Thats what she said" jokes.  Shit even a fucking Columbian drugcartel is called "The Knights Templar drug cartel". Thats how messed up it is.

and yet you seem to have the hump with crusader themed clans in a game set in that period using heraldic mail and swords :D

I agree that templar clans are pretty retarded in most games but they are pretty on point in this one. unlike most other clans ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 01:02:17 am »
+1
Is there an issue with bowling?   Oh god, I hope Rhalzo doesn't see this thread now.........   :D

Sad to see less bowling, more RP.

I had to be different.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2012, 05:16:55 pm »
+1
There's now a masterwork long spear in the clan armoury. Steam message me or something if you want to use that shit.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 05:47:41 pm »
+3
welcome Frisians  :D
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:52 pm »
+1
BREAKING NEWS:

As you're probably aware, a member of Hero Party decided to engage one of our good peddlers, who was simply looking to get to Nordic lands to offload his precious cargo of cutlery. Hero Party has been defined as a collection of independent entities by some, but I feel that each member of a faction is to be considered an informed, sentient agent of their faction. This attack on our humble trader is, quite simply, an act of war. Our modest, but strong-hearted warband is on its way to assist the Dragoni of Valahia in securing his own territory, after which it will continue to inflict harm and nuisance on the party of heroes, until it is no longer combat effective. THEY FUCKED UP, OUR MOMMAS DIDN'T RAISE NO COWARDS.
(click to show/hide)

Once again, be sure to sign up for the battle here:  http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1666

While we now have the gear and troop advantage, Hero Party is more than a worthy opponent. I've seen them render over a thousand troops useless with a swift and well-orchestrated flag cap. Point is, we could still lose without your help! While our trader has not sold his goods, and is therefore a bit low on coin, well-paying mercenaries will be compensated the best that we can. (Any pissed-off mercs from our defense of New Ismirala that didn't receive promised payment, please realize that I failed to pay you because I didn't know how! I've rectified the situation, and I apologize for my jackassery. If you PM me here, or add me on steam, we can make things right.)

WE NEED BOWMEN, TWO-HANDERS, AND POLEARMS. Well-performing bowmen will be paid handsomely. We're lacking on bolts for our crossbows, but we have limited amounts of extremely powerful 1-handed, 2-handed, and polearm types. As long as we recycle that gear, we'll draw much more blood from them than they draw from us.

welcome Frisians  :D
I can't express how much fun I had on eu_2 this morning (for me anyway, was probably late afternoon for you EU folks across the pond). Your servers are so much smoother, and I've never given much effort to trying Siege out...was a blast! You EU guys seems to shit-talk eachother less, though....not a fan. Shit-talking is funny a lot of the time!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2012, 09:25:19 pm »
+2
You EU guys seems to shit-talk eachother less, though....not a fan. Shit-talking is funny a lot of the time!
depends who is online at the time ^^ wait for our trolls they can compete easily with those over teh pond  :lol:
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2012, 09:25:59 pm »
+2
I can't express how much fun I had on eu_2 this morning (for me anyway, was probably late afternoon for you EU folks across the pond). Your servers are so much smoother, and I've never given much effort to trying Siege out...was a blast!

Join us on NA2 Sandersson, we need more people helping populate Siege...it isn't the "home for unskilled retarded girly men" that most cRPG players assume it is.  Although, you are right that the EU servers (despite the ping for us NA players) are smoother.  NA servers, alas, are crap.
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE