Poll

When the "Revival" patch comes.......there should also be a rebirth of:

Bandits
my old friends
neither, just drop dead already you bunch of scumbags

Author Topic: Former my old friends/Bandits/Saracen Thread of Awesomeness, Bad Behaviour and Strategus!  (Read 127521 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
rest was just peasants couldnt even understand how to move a char on map which was insanely hard to let a turk understand it.Still comes up to as nightmare when i think about it.

Classic Turks, they are either completely dumb and unable to comprehend the most basic things or they're spineless cunts who sell their hairy assholes to the greatest numbering forces (who accidentally happen to be the greatest exploiters that online gaming industry has ever seen). If I was a Turk I'm not sure in which of these categories I'd like to belong.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna

And reyiz is also retarted.

you cant stand without eating Reyiz's shit can you ?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
So I got in touch with Cooties, I need Molleh to do some changes to the thread. check PM
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
çiçi dönmüş artık SGler OÇler havada uçuşur İbişim !!!!
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
After reading all Bashibandit stuff this came to my mind ;

When I was a Kapikulu, I wanted to join Bandits, seriously. But back then all my Turkish bonus hormons were pretty active, I couldnt stand Panos , Djavo and others... I was being a kind of Safevid, Guray was buying my ingame stuff, I was thinking like " Whats wrong with Bashis?"   :| Today when I remember those days, I want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger seriously... Kill me.
I just want to take really small group of bashis rest was just peasants couldnt even understand how to move a char on map which was insanely hard to let a turk understand it.Still comes up to as nightmare when i think about it.

U are peasant kratos gtfo

Classic Turks, they are either completely dumb and unable to comprehend the most basic things or they're spineless cunts who sell their hairy assholes to the greatest numbering forces (who accidentally happen to be the greatest exploiters that online gaming industry has ever seen). If I was a Turk I'm not sure in which of these categories I'd like to belong.  :wink:
Hah i wonder how did u get a fief after get wiped by kapikulu ? I'm pretty sure mercs gifted it without any conversation =)

Its not about classic turks or any other religion nation ; human being is just retarted as fak.

you cant stand without eating Reyiz's shit can you ?
:rolleyes: here goes an example ;

Shit eating ? gtfo tayyip lover

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
miss cicero...

Just imagine reuniting core players form both clans in Bashi Bandits.

make it the bushbandits, ya know double meaning and all . you can even say it wasnt my idea. i was once bandit rufio the bushbandit.  the word needs a place in crpg!

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
bla bla
Shit eating ? gtfo tayyip lover

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
miss cicero...

make it the bushbandits, ya know double meaning and all . you can even say it wasnt my idea. i was once bandit rufio the bushbandit.  the word needs a place in crpg!

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
We need a new poll: do you believe we could work together in any form and capacity ?  8-)

My personal opinion: if Cicero was so spineless to:
a) sell his hairy turkish butt  the to Greys and lick Harpags polished asshole
b) play under Mercs banner alongside his old "friends" like Ginger & Dave

...then there is no thing in this world, real or virtual, he's not able to. Imagine Cicero & Reyiz under same banner, talking in Turkish on TS. Add Tonyukuk, Pripyat Prips & Pancake in there and you've got yourself a nice cocktail.  :twisted:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
...then there is no thing in this world, real or virtual, he's not able to. Imagine Cicero & Reyiz under same banner, talking in Turkish on TS. Add Tonyukuk, Pripyat Prips & Pancake in there and you've got yourself a nice cocktail.  :twisted:
Red lane : I did that actually wasnt even funny ; imagine a retard that is against everyshit then ask his idea about it answer is i dont know.
                 He is also poor couldnt even spare to buy a fakin mic to talk like a human instead of a robot.

Don't even mention tonyukuk he is the king of peasant his nickname in bashibazouk is stone worker.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
Red lane : I did that actually wasnt even funny ; imagine a retard that is against everyshit then ask his idea about it answer is i dont know.
                 He is also poor couldnt even spare to buy a fakin mic to talk like a human instead of a robot.

ffs çiçi.. your bullcrap talkings are really exciting me, seriously..

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
We need a new poll: do you believe we could work together in any form and capacity ?  8-)

My personal opinion: if Cicero was so spineless to:
a) sell his hairy turkish butt  the to Greys and lick Harpags polished asshole
b) play under Mercs banner alongside his old "friends" like Ginger & Dave

New poll started!  :twisted:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
ffs çiçi.. your bullcrap talkings are really exciting me, seriously..

bull crap
Basically a better way to say bull shit.So if you are with parents you can say bull crap instead of bull shit because if your parents are like mine they will totally freak.

Sweet madafaka

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile

I don't know what lane you're talking about, you probably had too much League of Legends or Dota 2 but I can imagine another form of retard: one with a very deep throat who thinks he's the best in this and every other game and that he knows everything about life in general. He believes he's above everyone else around here and has no respect for others whatsoever. He also supports a very pathetic football club with ugly colors who can't win a proper match this season and got banned on European level for cheating. How appropriate.  :twisted: