Author Topic: "Laggy" Combat and false attack/block directions  (Read 370 times)

Offline moorane

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Moratai
"Laggy" Combat and false attack/block directions
« on: January 30, 2012, 04:40:10 pm »
 I just played on siege and on most of the maps everything was as usual, but suddenly on one map with rain, fog and nighttime (dont know if thats related somehow) some of my blows were kind oflaggy...like I would hold back the strike for some time but in fact I released the mousebutton a second or two ago.
Also attack/block directions are some times fucked up and I'm pretty sure to know how to do that right.

My Ping was quite okay that time (~40) and mostly I don't experience this kind of problem, but its annoying nonetheless.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: "Laggy" Combat and false attack/block directions
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 05:32:29 pm »
noticed this about 6 times in the last week on NA_CRPG1 battle server.  My horse would "skate" right through an enemy horse (and half the time my lance I was thrusting would go right through the enemy horse too).  No hit detection from my horse or lance, it was like I was a ghost skating through someone. 

Wasn't doing this previous to a week ago.  I also noticed my ping went from 20-30 as my normal ms response time, to being 50-55.  Some shitty server hosting.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy