Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 210913 times)

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
Re: Mercenaries [Recruitment ON]
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 10:49:38 pm »
Also spectated Garrus, it's also "no" for me atm, sry :/

However, I like Owlens polic so far, he only takes the real good ones and not every second "above average" guy who just found out that you even can do feint attacks!
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline Garrus

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Imperial Potato Peeler
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Vakarian, GK_Garrus, Puncinella, GK_DrZoidberg
  • IRC nick: Garrus
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 12:06:45 am »
I know why did I such a bad performance. I would be really disappointed in Merc if you would agree me based on what I did :rolleyes: ,im not stupid, I wouldn't apply if I would not have skills.
My 'w' gone crazy yesterday, I always had to pick the key out, push the gum under it with a knife, what is really dangerous, cuz I can hurt myself, and because I'm playing behind closed doors, it can easily lead to my death also :shock:! (If you wanna learn how can you find out so believable excuses, just pm me)
Imagine you go forward, and suddenly it doesn't react. Then you make a powerstrike22 push to 'w' then your character starts to squirm :P btw I didn't sleep also 2 days ago, I only played to show you myself ingame I was foruming, didn't enjoy it at all, you was just frustrating me :P.
Olwen and Yaron, I say just watch me anytime if you can. If you never spot me, it means I'm just average. I will only apply when one of you tells me I can, not before it. I've right now plugged in my new keyboard and started to use a secret weapon, a mousepad. see ya

(advice: if you have a charger and you feel the power of metal, don't push the 'w' so hardly, I have this keyboard since 1 year and it went broken exactly after I started to ride that poney)
Btw my poor performance is not because of keyboard. I could also write an essay about this thing, but I'm already happy if you don't take this bunch of letter as complaining. Was it complaining ? :o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 01:25:47 am »
I know why did I such a bad performance. I would be really disappointed in Merc if you would agree me based on what I did :rolleyes: ,im not stupid, I wouldn't apply if I would not have skills.
My 'w' gone crazy yesterday, I always had to pick the key out, push the gum under it with a knife, what is really dangerous, cuz I can hurt myself, and because I'm playing behind closed doors, it can easily lead to my death also :shock:! (If you wanna learn how can you find out so believable excuses, just pm me)
Imagine you go forward, and suddenly it doesn't react. Then you make a powerstrike22 push to 'w' then your character starts to squirm :P btw I didn't sleep also 2 days ago, I only played to show you myself ingame I was foruming, didn't enjoy it at all, you was just frustrating me :P.
Olwen and Yaron, I say just watch me anytime if you can. If you never spot me, it means I'm just average. I will only apply when one of you tells me I can, not before it. I've right now plugged in my new keyboard and started to use a secret weapon, a mousepad. see ya

(advice: if you have a charger and you feel the power of metal, don't push the 'w' so hardly, I have this keyboard since 1 year and it went broken exactly after I started to ride that poney)
Btw my poor performance is not because of keyboard. I could also write an essay about this thing, but I'm already happy if you don't take this bunch of letter as complaining. Was it complaining ? :o

Yeah, can be frustrating too play, knowing your being watched. But keep at it, were watching prolly on dummy toons... so you can never tell were there :P

If you see a merc, try joining their team.. spot them and stick around with them, show some teamwork. Watch and learn, and you will improve in no time. (hopefully)

As for the presure part, learn too play with it. As a merc you will play under presure always, as mercenaries we have too be above average at all times. (except for me.. cause i suck :P )
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 03:17:09 pm »
I'm looking on joining some european clan and from the servers I play on merc are the most I see online.

I'm GMT+1 and have skype.

I'm no pro need to practise more on manual blocking and it's kinda hard to find people to train with :(  I play for around 3+ hrs a day usually I got many alts but the most used are pyramid_head (2h) and snakebites_II (Crossbowmen).

Atm I am not 100% certain on final build on pyramid head but it's either going to be 21 strength 18 agility or 18 strength 21 agility.

Current stats are:

Lvl 27
Strength   18   
Agility   18

Two Handed   150

Power Strike   6   
Shield   2   
Athletics   6      
Weapon master   6

I play on most european servers (The ones with least pings heh) like EU1, EU2, EU4 & EU6.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 03:54:18 pm »
I'm looking on joining some european clan and from the servers I play on merc are the most I see online.

I'm GMT+1 and have skype.

I'm no pro need to practise more on manual blocking and it's kinda hard.

I think these are kind of the things.. you already should have trained and exile at, before applying.

Ooh btw there's also a thing called feinting :P

Anyways good luck on your application! 8-)
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 03:58:40 pm »
"it's kinda hard to find people to train with"

I know how to block unless I encounter some person in the ninja clan like tomuk and such they are super fast heh.

Also I do feint don't worry :)

Mine's just a request I always wanted to try strategus but no clan yet you know.

[Edit]

No hard feelings if you don't accept me I just don't want to join a clan which restricts me in gear/weapons I can use and must be on europe so I can play with them :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 04:45:10 pm by Vexus »

Offline Garrus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Imperial Potato Peeler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 04:14:38 pm »
if you want to apply, you can duel against me, and I will tell you my opinion, but I'm not a Merc, so reading this post was wasting your time

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 05:38:26 pm »
Rofl, what would you natural born archers know about recruiting and "above average".  :wink:

lol (sry Yaron =P))

The guy wins round for his incompetent teammates and thats more important then feinting or manual blocking better then Olwen.

Noone wins more rounds for his incompetent teammates than me and you never invited me to join your bunch of huge ego and small penis people.

Also, Olwen refused Dave the shiny tincan. And he never asked Danish_General. And Banok. And Phyrex. But he started a vote to kick Phyrex when he had owned him the third round in a row, although its clearly against the rules to want to kick someone because you dont like his playstyle/ he is the better player. 

Olwen, maybe buy a brain yourself instead of suggesting it to me. =)

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 05:59:45 pm »
bla bla incompetent bla bla me bla bla bla

True :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:01:11 pm by krampe »
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 06:29:55 pm »
dave was refused for his personality ^^ everyone consider him as a tard, worse than us, danish general already is in a clan, banok isn't really good ^^ phyrex hasn't the Merc profile but he didn't kill me third round in a row and it was a funpoll ^^ you just don't understand humour and seek the shit with us all the time

Offline Storm

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2011, 07:15:32 pm »
Also Olwen is hero, he can do everything his twisted french mind ask him to do. ;)

Btw you applicant guys, don't get disencouraged by other members' comment. This clan is no democracy, Lolwen and Lolberyn have the last words on applications. We won't make instant responds either, because we might have not seen you enough or tested you in duel or we plainly can't be arsed out of laziness.

Also be advised that we are a real sick bunch of people and we just know that some type of persons won't last for long in our skype channel or TS, so sometimes we just refuse out of mercy. :D

That's all help I can give you guys, all trollfree!

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 08:07:24 pm »
You've declined me even thought I haven't applied, I'm offended  :D

Sorry to be cocky but I'm better than half your clan, especially now that half your clan can't just coast on plate armour, 250 wpf and level 40 like they did before (my highest ever char was 30).

I should probably say "was better" since inactivity last few months makes me rusty on blocking feints, and even though on my ishido foot archer char I could beat or equal any of your foot archers. I haven't played archery since September. and now i'm playing cav and block crush noob ;)

anyway I dont think I'm going to be in a clan until maybe in holidays when I can play all the time.

here is some nostalgia just for fun not to prove anything. me and mokk where competing for best player when you attacked distar castle with thousands more troops. enjoy

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:23:52 pm by Banok »

Offline Garrus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Imperial Potato Peeler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 08:26:21 pm »
I can't figure out this thing..
rather listen some cool music
Boris Badenough - Whats up rocky

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2011, 08:30:05 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Why are you comparing yourself with an archer?

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2011, 08:52:59 pm »
if you say so banok, i'm giving my point of view, that's all ^^ agree or disagree it's actually what i think, not trying to offend you