Author Topic: Changelog 0.210 (Items) + screenshots  (Read 23339 times)

Offline Deathwind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anarcho-syndicalism
  • Game nicks: Deathwind, Morsventus, Zelos
Re: Changelog 0.210
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 12:18:25 am »
why no swing for staffs on horses, pointless
I'm supposing it's because they're blunt damage and have very long reach, and as you're on a horse, that's increased with the high speed bonus.

Offline RazorRamon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 12:20:50 am »
No. It fixes the half-swording switching exploit (thankfully not many people discovered it yet).

was it pressing x with chambered weapon for VERY quick feint/change of attack direction?

Offline Keltesh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Frederick_Von_Spamberge, and >9000 alts.
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 12:23:35 am »
use a long voulge or glaive then. the lolaxe swing was daft

and the loc was OP/buggy, glad its gone.

The lolaxe was nice for keeping shielders at bay.....long range shield breaking means people like Balbaroth avoid you.......was kinda balanced by the slowass speed imo.

Offline Swordsman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja Empire
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 12:24:12 am »
Yay! Katana upgrade.

Offline Keltesh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Frederick_Von_Spamberge, and >9000 alts.
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 12:29:28 am »
So was the Flamberge nerfed or buffed?

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 12:29:33 am »
*tip of my hat*

Offline Food

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FOOD, AnimeGirl, BONK_BRO, Spam_More
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 12:33:35 am »
Yeah the katana really needed that speed increase, there were times when i couldn't spam mine doubly as fast as a scimitar.
Circlejerk (cool people): Literally_clan, Miley, Allers, Xenith_BRD, all_PIRATE_BROs, anyone with BRO in their name really, the Judges, HoboGhost_ATS, Wiegraf_BRD, like two LLJK maybe

Offline XavierX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: XavierX, Tycho, Javier, Zeus
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 12:39:41 am »
I understand the horse nerf effectively takes the horses back to pre-patch level speeds, did you really have to nerf them? I'd love a heads up next time you guys feel like nerfing my 60k mamluk, in addition to its tendency to break a lot and cost me 3k gold a shot. If players want to spend mad amounts of gold to ride horses, let them, there are enough anti-horse weapons in the game.

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 12:41:30 am »
Good work!!

thx!
My fridge is my shield

Offline Beans

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_MEATMERCHANT_AMERICA
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 12:41:52 am »
Here are some quick screens of the new DRZ armors, they look nice. Can't wait to see their stats and have them show up in the actual store.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gonna get some more of the new stuff in a bit, be up soon!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:00:39 am by Beans »

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 12:46:19 am »
actualy cRPG have quite impresive armour collection now doesnt it??

Offline Beans

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_MEATMERCHANT_AMERICA
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 12:47:53 am »
Crusader Sword

English Billhook
Can only overhand and thrust. Can NOT swing left/right.

Swiss Halberd
Can only overhand and thrust. Can NOT swing left/right.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:07:36 am by Beans »

Offline Food

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FOOD, AnimeGirl, BONK_BRO, Spam_More
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2011, 12:48:03 am »
First, my english isnt good...but i have to say something about this fu***** patch...
chadz you are ruining the whole game with this patch...i played this game for soo long, some of u may know me...i was level 38, now i am lvl 28 just like a peasant...im 22years old..i have to study monday till friday i just got time to play on weekend... i played so much weekends to reach the level i was.
and i have to play the whole shit again?
I played this patch for 2hours and loosing 15k gold because of repairing? i killed 14 ppl in a round...without getting hurt and have to pay 2200g for my horse? Are u serouis?
I loose gold and gold and gold... in past i played this game the whole night, now i quittted after 2 ******** hours...because there is no fun by watching your gold slipping away...
I dont want to change my armor! Why? Whats the reason for changing armor? Or do not equiping my horse! Why? that peasant can kill me? i played so much hours for my armor! i will ******** not change my armor into a leather-whatever...
This patch is supporting peasants and punishing the players who played this game from beginning.
my dream was to ride a mamluk horse with a strength of 21... now i see no reason to pay 60k gold for a horse, i may need 3k gold for repairing it!
What the **** have you done? This realy nice mod will turn into a peasant war in a few days because no one want to pay the repairingcosts...
There is no sence in it... if i want to fight with my old equipment i have to play 3 weekends as peasant?
Dont know how a person can ruin the whole game... and whats that thing with pink and neon green hairs? Do you ever seen pink hairs in chivarly? Do you want to have a new kid community? because little kids are the only group of players you will see in cRPG again...there is no correct history or chivarly feeling anymore...

i dont know what to say anymore...
please fix it...and let the knights rise again...

in honor
 Paladin_Octarius_III
Circlejerk (cool people): Literally_clan, Miley, Allers, Xenith_BRD, all_PIRATE_BROs, anyone with BRO in their name really, the Judges, HoboGhost_ATS, Wiegraf_BRD, like two LLJK maybe

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2011, 12:50:53 am »
Thanks for the warning just bought a crossbow at the old price  :D
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline AirPhforce

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2011, 12:51:14 am »
First, my english isnt good...but i have to say something about this fu***** patch...
chadz you are ruining the whole game with this patch...i played this game for soo long, some of u may know me...i was level 38, now i am lvl 28 just like a peasant...im 22years old..i have to study monday till friday i just got time to play on weekend... i played so much weekends to reach the level i was.
and i have to play the whole shit again?
I played this patch for 2hours and loosing 15k gold because of repairing? i killed 14 ppl in a round...without getting hurt and have to pay 2200g for my horse? Are u serouis?
I loose gold and gold and gold... in past i played this game the whole night, now i quittted after 2 ******** hours...because there is no fun by watching your gold slipping away...
I dont want to change my armor! Why? Whats the reason for changing armor? Or do not equiping my horse! Why? that peasant can kill me? i played so much hours for my armor! i will ******** not change my armor into a leather-whatever...
This patch is supporting peasants and punishing the players who played this game from beginning.
my dream was to ride a mamluk horse with a strength of 21... now i see no reason to pay 60k gold for a horse, i may need 3k gold for repairing it!
What the **** have you done? This realy nice mod will turn into a peasant war in a few days because no one want to pay the repairingcosts...
There is no sence in it... if i want to fight with my old equipment i have to play 3 weekends as peasant?
Dont know how a person can ruin the whole game... and whats that thing with pink and neon green hairs? Do you ever seen pink hairs in chivarly? Do you want to have a new kid community? because little kids are the only group of players you will see in cRPG again...there is no correct history or chivarly feeling anymore...

i dont know what to say anymore...
please fix it...and let the knights rise again...

in honor
 Paladin_Octarius_III

C-ya later