Author Topic: Inquisition of the King Rat Himself  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Inquisition of the King Rat Himself
« on: March 23, 2018, 10:52:20 pm »
+5
The Inquisition of the King Rat Davic Himself

1:42 PM - Evilmagic: hey boss
1:42 PM - Evilmagic: shoudl we go on an inqusition of the King Rat himself, Davic?
1:57 PM - Cassander: Sure
1:57 PM - Cassander: Can we "Question" him for hisvsins
2:06 PM - Evilmagic: as you wish my liege

WARNING: Picture is so ugly i almost vomited.. Look at own risk!
(click to show/hide)

The King Rat himself hordes the cheese in his stinky fief of Ruvar. I, brave rat slayer, have come to extinguish him and make him answer for his sins. He is a stupid rat, as the village doesnt even make cheese it makes barley. A stupid ugly rat cannot be allowed to live in the lands so close to the Holy River. The foolish babby king rat himself should make haste to run away if he doesnt wish to be caught in my elaborate mouse trap! Run to Dirigh Aban you cowardly fat rat!

Picture is gonna be me after capturing this big fat babby foolish rat king himself
(click to show/hide)

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2904
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition of the King Rat Himself
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 10:54:44 pm »
+1
what the
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 11:07:31 pm »
what the

Hello Longsword i am sure you have smelt the smell of the fat rat himself down in Jayek, please help me clean his room up so we can all not die of stink

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 11:53:02 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Thats one musky rat.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 01:54:45 am »
+5
REMOVE DAVIC remove davic you are worst rat. you are the rat idiot you are the rat smell. return to sewer. to our sewer cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,sewer we will never forgeve you. rat rascal FUck but fuck asshole rat stink sewer..rat genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead rat..ahahahahahSEWER WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget desert war 2 .sewer we kill the king rat , sewer return to your precious toilet….hahahahaha idiot rat smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE RAT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. rando+tristan+elvandin=kill rats…you will ww2/ tupac alive in Sint, tupac making album of Sint . fast rap tupac Sint. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink rat… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Davic

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Semenstorm, Medieval Carriage Club
  • Game nicks: Davic, Gayvic, Cavic, Xavic, Maulvic
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 05:32:25 am »
This is pretty ironic because I stopped playing cRPG like 3 weeks ago and am now a pro vermintide 2 playeralso strat is dead and this right here is a prime example of why, you got great big factions ignoring each other and opting to attacking inactive 1 man factions

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 06:05:45 am »
+1
king vermin
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 01:46:26 pm »
+1
also strat is dead and this right here is a prime example of why, you got great big factions ignoring each other and opting to attacking inactive 1 man factions

NGL i missed this the first time around, classic rat king having to hide what he says. Dont worry, you were just the first pebble that had to be removed so we can get to bigger things

Offline Davic

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 02:08:59 am »
+2
NGL i missed this the first time around, classic rat king having to hide what he says. Dont worry, you were just the first pebble that had to be removed so we can get to bigger things

I hid that there so your entire faction wouldn't see it and come mass downvote me in a giant swarm (makes you think who the real rat king is hmmmmm). I wanted you to know how autistic you act in strat and how that actively hurts the population. It's not just you though, this strat round was already dead when people started attacking villages at 3AM and even when fiefs got attacked a good time, no one signed for defense anyways. If Acre, the tristo-lads and knightmare are the biggest factions in strat, then who is actually gonna want to play?

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 06:12:01 am »
+2
I hid that there so your entire faction wouldn't see it and come mass downvote me in a giant swarm (makes you think who the real rat king is hmmmmm). I wanted you to know how autistic you act in strat and how that actively hurts the population. It's not just you though, this strat round was already dead when people started attacking villages at 3AM and even when fiefs got attacked a good time, no one signed for defense anyways. If Acre, the tristo-lads and knightmare are the biggest factions in strat, then who is actually gonna want to play?

Lol shut up figgitt, we signed for the AI plenty and never attacked in the morning, always in the afternoon. have you even showed up to a battle other than the village you took? keep on telling yourself that strat being dead is our fault when all you did last strat was jerk off and sign for defence 24/7 while we made all the battles happen. you're a fucking pussy, give one reason why we're "actively hurting the population". I'm guessing you can't, other than the fact that we attacked you - as if you deserve some kind of amnesty from being attacked when you yourself admit you just took the village and went afk. there's been plenty of opportunities for you to show up against us like you always do. btw, last strat was literally just acre and "the tristo-lads" and you showed up to nearly every battle.

shoo shoo dirty little rat
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Davic

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 08:53:39 pm »
+2
Please don't post on the forums until you develop some reading comprehension rando.

"It's not just you though..."

hmmmm, wonder what that means?!?

I honestly don't care about the village, the only reason I even knew I was attacked was because Tristan pinged me on discord to show me this epic thread about how he was declaring war on a one man faction who stopped playing cRPG a month ago.

And yes, the end of last strat was mainly just the tristo-lads, acre and tammo mayor of Carebear central, but I wasn't playing then because I was having a ton of fun with the retarded remnants of this mod, but because I wanted to learn how to play strat for the next round. If this is all who is left playing, then it seems that time was wasted.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2018, 01:20:52 am »

I honestly don't care about the village, the only reason I even knew I was attacked was because Tristan pinged me on discord to show me this epic thread about how he was declaring war on a one man faction who stopped playing cRPG a month ago.

ya i was trying to start a banter thread to garner interest in strat, and i figured you'd be a prime target. Turns out you don't have banter and would rather whine and complain.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2018, 01:29:43 am »
+1
Turns out you don't have banter and would rather whine and complain.

>just now in current year realising davic is a humourless retard
>lol

Offline Davic

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2018, 01:50:06 am »
+1
ya i was trying to start a banter thread to garner interest in strat, and i figured you'd be a prime target. Turns out you don't have banter and would rather whine and complain.

Why would you decide to start a banter thread for someone who hasn't posted on the discord in weeks and hasn't played the mod in a month? Maybe starting a war thread about a large and active faction would garner more interest? You gonna start a diplo thread about Jay next? I'm all for banter, but do it when I'm actually playing, otherwise you're gonna get stupid threads like this one.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2018, 02:06:04 am »
Why would you decide to start a banter thread for someone who hasn't posted on the discord in weeks and hasn't played the mod in a month? Maybe starting a war thread about a large and active faction would garner more interest? You gonna start a diplo thread about Jay next? I'm all for banter, but do it when I'm actually playing, otherwise you're gonna get stupid threads like this one.
Why would I know that you hadn't posted in discord in weeks and hadn't played in a month lmao