Author Topic: kalamare_arn  (Read 814 times)

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
kalamare_arn
« on: December 20, 2017, 07:36:25 pm »
1. Name of your character involved : Merc_BlackB_ThePimp
2. Name of offending character(s) : Kalmarunionen_Arn
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : eu1 around 19h30
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

he nudged me front of lekissmurder when i was shooting him to make me kill...

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
he's a retard and he's mad at me because i spoted him when he was trying to make someone banned...
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: kalamare_arn
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 08:59:32 pm »
I'm sorry, but this does not provide enough information about what happened. Leaving the thread open in case you want to add more screenshots and/or a witness or Arn wants to write something.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 09:05:52 pm »
So here is the thing, BlackBow has been harassing and trolling me for a while. A hit here, a tk there and ofc some admin abuse, including kicks and ignoring me and when I try to get help from an admin(especially if there is a merc involved). I have tried to tell him to stop his abuse and be a good admin but he has ignored me so far. 

Yes I was mad at you BlackBow, yesterday one of your clanmates started attacking me unprovoked and I hit him back when after that. Should I have done that, no, but I know that you as admin would not have done anything anyway because you never do anything against your precious mercs. Which was what happened you only warned me after your clanmate killed me and said I should stop provoking him. To be fair it is true and I should not do that, but maybe tell him to not attack teammates randomly.

About the nudge yea it was a intentional team hit, can't deny that so I take what ever punishment that you see fit.

A link to a few of the thing BlackBow has done to me and other: https://imgur.com/a/Q9IJP
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 09:54:09 pm »
I'm sorry, but this does not provide enough information about what happened. Leaving the thread open in case you want to add more screenshots and/or a witness or Arn wants to write something.

what kind of screen i can give more... i cant screen the futur before it happen... lekiss was running to me, i was trying to shoot him
then i saw a yellow thing coming in my back and nudging me front of lekiss...
atleast give a warning ?

So here is the thing, BlackBow has been harassing and trolling me for a while. A hit here, a tk there and ofc some admin abuse, including kicks and ignoring me and when I try to get help from an admin(especially if there is a merc involved). I have tried to tell him to stop his abuse and be a good admin but he has ignored me so far. 

Yes I was mad at you BlackBow, yesterday one of your clanmates started attacking me unprovoked and I hit him back when after that. Should I have done that, no, but I know that you as admin would not have done anything anyway because you never do anything against your precious mercs. Which was what happened you only warned me after your clanmate killed me and said I should stop provoking him. To be fair it is true and I should not do that, but maybe tell him to not attack teammates randomly.

About the nudge yea it was a intentional team hit, can't deny that so I take what ever punishment that you see fit.

A link to a few of the thing BlackBow has done to me and other: https://imgur.com/a/Q9IJP
first of all when you got trouble with this guy i went to spec to check him
what i saw is you blocking is way and harassing him to make him hit you and make him ban...

now i dont know since when i'm harrasing you, you play ht and thrower so you are priority target...
those screen are so old lol, it was when i was thinking you were a nice guy and when we was punching each other to be kick ...
only the last screen is from today ... and i missed my shot
but lol at this folder you made against me ... i should know than svenska F cant be trusted...

just close it kratos... i will do like others and do my own law np ... and be sneaky like a little swedish =)
and if i get ban i will ask pogosan to go ask james to unban me ... lel
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:57:18 pm by Blackbow »

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 09:58:11 pm »

just close it kratos... i will do like others and do my own law np ... and be sneaky like a little swedish =)
and if i get ban i will ask pogosan to go ask james to unban me ... lel
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 10:30:51 pm »
I'm not gonna apply any bans here, but please behave in the servers. If you are uncomfortable next to each other, then just don't mess with each other. I'm hoping not to hear any more of this in the near future. Thanks.