Author Topic: The (Unofficial) Revert Suggestions Thread  (Read 2230 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: The (Unofficial) Revert Suggestions Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 10:07:05 pm »
+4
Revert the god damn rearing change so that people can't rear a horse with a god damn 2h.

This change request is clearly not out of self interest.

Also undo the damage reduction/nerf that was done to bump slashing. That ruined my steel pick cav build I used to scoreboard with.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 10:21:41 pm »
+6
Remove anything Tydeus did if it hasn't been already.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 11:23:50 pm »
Revert the god damn rearing change so that people can't rear a horse with a god damn 2h.

Also undo the damage reduction/nerf that was done to bump slashing. That ruined my steel pick cav build I used to scoreboard with.

Um excuse me. I'll quit if I can't rear my Mary with my bastard sword.
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 11:50:53 pm »
+2
This thread has the Teutonic Bros® Seal of Approval.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2017, 05:49:36 am »
+4
i am becoming increasingly enamored with the prospect of a partial wipe, i keep daydreaming about militia-tier battles in which a military fork and mail shirt or something is around average and you might have one or two guys in half-plate suffering financially do to so

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2017, 06:05:10 am »
+1
i am becoming increasingly enamored with the prospect of a partial wipe, i keep daydreaming about militia-tier battles in which a military fork and mail shirt or something is around average and you might have one or two guys in half-plate suffering financially do to so
cant you pay people to do this for you?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2017, 06:35:38 am »
+1

daruvian is just mad that i can xXxNoScopeLONGSWOREPOLESTUNxXx his horse

but for real, if you want to rear horses you should have to bring a polearm, or at least have like 125 reach weapon (meaning the only 2h to rear cav are heavy great sword and flamberge)

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 02:06:15 pm »
+2
I liked the point where 2h was very strong as a duelling weapon, polearms really strong as supportive and teamfight based weapons (with the stun, not the entire animation that gives free hits but the one that stops people dead in their tracks so that they lose footwork). But at that time (in my eyes) 1h wasnt really top quality stuff, though with the new right swing it would be. Shields in general could be buffed as well  just to completely block arrows, letting archers stay stronger balance wise because there is a simple counter that any class can pick up with a point or two in shields. Instead of making ranged relatively weak, let them be strong but make shields easy to carry around, and basically a nullifier of arrows.

Im still of the opinion that Cav is probably the strongest class and always has been. I dont mind it too much, but may need some looking into, i cant remember all the tweaks theyve had.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 02:11:03 pm by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2017, 05:57:11 pm »
is shit as it is that bad atm tho?  kinda feels like any change that was made in the last 7 years got some qq,  then people adapted and all kinda worked.  personally dont see anything game breaking atm,  that would justify putting in that much work.

imo the manpower crpg has would be better used to get events or strat running or whatever helps to keep not single new players interested but mayhaps hole clans.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 06:33:15 pm »
+1
Its not horrible, but its less fun than it used to be. Even going to native has a lot of perks right now as far as combat goes, it just lacks persistant character building otherwise i would play native over crpg for sure.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2017, 05:50:58 pm »
Either fix the roll by shortening it to 1/3 or 1/4 distance, or get rid of it altogether.  And try to get rid of the invincibility frames.  Nerf 1h stab a bit.  Un-nerf bumpslash.

They nerfed bump-slash?  Why?

And also, roll really could be fixed.  I second the thought of less distance rolled and no invincibility.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 05:55:00 pm »
+3
So here we are, once again broke, once again at the beginning.

Does that stop us?

Nope.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 11:54:46 pm »
+1
Whats wrong with the roll? Its the only thing keeping cav bumps in check. Again it seems like people just want mechanics removed. We could remove rolls and cav bumps at the same time, that would solve a lot of issues. Also reduce shield size on horses, add instant rearing from polearms, increase speed bonus against horses. Removing teambumping would be a godsend, like it used to be way back when. Good times.

And wait, nerf 1h stab? Damn this community never really changes does it. If you arent using X, and X beats you in any way, nerf it.