Author Topic: Jesus fucking christ, I always knew that Turks were dumb, but NOT THAT DUMB!!!  (Read 15379 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
.....and to think that, at one point, my plan was to have Oberyn, Panos & Reyiz riding under the same flag.......  :?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Oberyn, Panos & Reyiz riding under the same flag.......  :?

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Everyone saw this already, meme died, but no let's make a thread in general discussion because Turks are dumb

shit tier thread tbh

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Everyone saw this already, meme died, but no let's make a thread in general discussion because Turks are dumb

shit tier thread tbh

calm down please don't burn my flag

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
It's not a matter of just getting the wrong flag, it's that they really don't think there's that much of a difference between France and Netherlands anyways, it's just generally "western". You probably don't pay attention to the political rhetoric coming out of Turkey, but the all out xenophobic populist hatred against europeans in general is a surefire way to motivate turklings. I know, I know, the whole ethnic nationalism thing is totally understandable and has no consequences whatsoever when it's not a western euro country, just ignore the rise of a literal fucking fascist in Turkey while circlejerking about how Trump is totally the reincarnation of einstein and Voldermort and Sauron and etc.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
It's OK because the Dutch are chocolate chip cookies and the Turks are Crusaders

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Trump and Erdogan are not even remotely on the same level. That you see a literal fascist demagogue relentlessly destroying any checks and balances on his power as the equivalent of Trump speaks volumes about how insanely distorted your perception is.

Just look at reactions in turkish social media and news outlets, since that particular flag burning has attracted international attention and mockery, the response has been claims that they were either deliberately burning the french flag and knew what they were doing or that there is no difference anyways between the countries as far as Turkey is concerned, they both represent the same thing. How about instead of being "open to possibilities" because they make you feel all warm inside you actually look into it and remove all doubt? Oh, sorry, you have Erdogan fatigue, I forgot. It's all good though, hatred of occidentals and the West is to be laughed at and treated like a joke, Hohoho look at these primitive peasants who care about such things as flags, how quaint, they're just harmless children really.

Offline Rest_in_Peace

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild
  • Game nicks: Rest_in_Peace
fucking roaches

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I agree there was about as much outrage in the western world about Trump's election as of AKP's years long purging of all kemalists and secularists at every level of government and military, complete control over media, promotion of ethnic/religious firebrand populism and thus Erdogan becoming a practical dictator. Well maybe not. Trump's election spilled much more ink in a much shorter timeframe. It may not speak volumes about you, granted, but it certainly speaks volumes about how insanely distorted reality is through the prism of western media, at least when it comes to geopolitics.

I think there's legitimate reasons to be concerned when there's huge turkish diasporas all over Europe, and I do mean diaspora as in they do not integrate, quite the contrary. The ones most likely to be fanatical nationalists (for Turkey of course) and vote for AKP are the youngest generations, the aforemention 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants. 500K of turkish citizens alone in the Netherlands. You don't find any cause for concern in that? In the failure of integration, the cultural balkanization, the continuing stream of immigration that exacerbates it?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
K so let's just never bring it up again or discuss it cause we can't do anything about it. Kind of a lack of curiosity, but whatever. There's an entire political system designed to adress these concerns, and people are making use of them. You can think it's just insecure "anti-intellectuals" railing against "experts", but it's mostly the only choice left. It's either bombastic identitarians or the status quo. "The world we live in",  meaning in this particular case our retarded immigration policies and the ideological underpinnings for them, established by these so-called "experts" who don't have any more answers than you do for these problems, and even less willingess to change it. Don't keep being surprised at Brexits and Trumps and the like, or blaming it on dumb plebs who don't know what's good for them.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 1524
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Poor EU, no one is going to burn your flag.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
At least they won't have healthcare now. That'll show Obama

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Uuuu a burning piece od cloth, that will show them Dutch/French/Whatever
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Is someone trying to breathe life back into this forum?

The pathologically American amongst you may care a ton about your flag, salute it, caress it + pledge allegiance to it every day. In which case Turks burning the wrong flag should be hilarious, it's not the flag you care so much about.

Or you may see it as a symbolic gesture regardless of whether they're smart enough to get the correct flag. In which case I have to wonder why the Turks went to all the effort of getting a flag in the first place, couldn't they just burn an A4 sheet of paper and say "it's your flag" then the exact same demographic can be exactly as pissed off about it ('grrr, they declare war on our way of life by burning something that isnt what they think it is') whilst the Turks save a pretty penny in the process. Everybody wins.

Poor show indeed, I could do a way better job than this. Where's the professional pride in idiots these days? I demand to speak to their PR manager, I know the media will do 90% of the work for you these days but even so you need to give them *something* to work with.

Let's see, in a thread started by a Greek about Turks burning a French flag because they were mad at the Netherlands in which most of the posters are non-American Heskey takes the obligatory, gratuitous swipe at Americans.  That's true pathology.  What a cock.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Let's see, in a thread started by a Greek about Turks burning a French flag because they were mad at the Netherlands in which most of the posters are non-American Heskey takes the obligatory, gratuitous swipe at Americans.  That's true pathology.  What a cock.
He's right tho...

Sooo... Since voting for status quo is bad...

...am I now supposed to vote for those who strife for a similar ideology as Erdogan... to show Erdogan who's boss?

That seems a weird thing to do.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.