Author Topic: cRPG Discount for OKAM Pre-order  (Read 34490 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG Discount for OKAM Pre-order
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2017, 01:20:23 pm »
+3
I carelessly only kept an earlier version, I like to poke around with the wording as I post.

Had a laugh at your okam support message. If there's anything good this whole OKAM failure spawned it's the quality BBQs.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2017, 04:36:35 am »
+3
Heskey,

thx 4 sharing

kind regard,
the kadeth
cRPG support
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2017, 02:01:10 pm »
+5
harming the game's reputation

Yeah Heskey... honestly before your post things were going SO WELL

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2017, 10:20:04 pm »

Yeah Heskey... honestly before your post things were going SO WELL

worth a buy we had 40 people online a few hours ago on eu west conquest

check time played when looking at reviews if they have 2-8 hours in the game don't believe them

this game is early access the epic bare bones just the 2d over lay map and fighting battles and moving troops was supposed to be in the game by now but the persistant open world wasn't due to be in game until end of this year or early next year.

if you have been working on the game for over 6 years paid for a studio and rent for 14-15 employees paid them a salary and rent and paid for servers etc they probally didn't even break even selling 35,000 copies in the first month of early access so i doubt they took the money and ran.

is the game worth picking up? yes. i have 550 hours in the game and for 20 bucks its money well spent. and will only get better over time.

new developmenet team and game will be finished. and we have already had 2 patches in last few weeks. last few patches were bug fixes mainly i expect next few are content patches.

the game has the best medieval pvp combat and can feature 75 on 75 conquest eu west capture the flag mode.

when starting out you will be level 1 and max is lvl 50 right now. one reason i believe for negative reviews is right now its not noob friendly. it will take you about 5-7 hours to reach mid 40s and last couple levels are a little of a grind. but you can reach max level in a day pretty easily.

the character progression system is in the infant stages. the old system had 10 levels and lvl 1 started with 100 in each stat and higher ranks cost 2 or 3 pts to raise a stat a single level which made is very noob friendly.

the current system you start with 3 health 3 dmg 3 attack speed and 3 movement speed and you will be fighting a lvl 50 with 30 health 30 dmg 3 attack speed and 8 movement speed in the best armour and high skill.

100 in the old system is 15 in the new. but b/c of this most new players play 1-2 hours and quit.

the progression system when more updates arrive should create a more even playing field i hope.

but expect to die a lot first 2-3 hours of playing the game. and the main mode right now is capture the flag eu west conquest around 8pm german time today they had 40 players online an hour after prime time started.

the daily population is 10-20 so its small. the first sunday of every month should be 50 or more people on first sunday of this coming month. last time we had 46 and month before was 50 or so.

a lot of people remember 35,000 copies sold are just waiting for more updates, waiting for horses, or waiting for epic, and some come back and check on status every few months. i personally have 200 players on my friends list that play this game.

because of small population you have to add friends or join a clan to see when people are online.

steam refund policy is 2hours or less and you have to refund within 2 weeks. but 2 hours isn't enough to find out if you like the game...

it took me 2 weeks to really understand the simple but complex combat and it will take at least a week or more to feel comfortable with the combat learning how to block the different angles experimenting with different builds, weapons, armours.

there are 4 attributes health, damage, attack speed, and movement speed. and also 4 skill lines melee armour horse and archery. horses are not in game yet.

the plan is to implement a skill perk system thus allowing you to have more abilities. but right now that's not implemented yet.

and the plan is a character retirement system where you can retire a lvl 50 and start over at lvl 1 and as a reward gain new abilities or make your character stronger. this will force players to put points into skills but right now most melee don't use any skills thus why they have high attribute stats.

most people are melee but they do have archery as well that is very viable. and at least starting out archery especially long bow is a good option. heavy crossbow is also viable now although i still think its a little harder to use than the bow but does do more dmg.

archery power is based on the weapon so even at lvl 1 you still still do a lot of damage. and the damage stat only increaes melee damage. but if your starting out melee i would suggest putting 20 points into health and damage and some in speed. and save up gold for the best armour. by level 50 you will already have the best armour.

which to me is 10 gold for scale gloves
30 gold for the 20 20 20 chest (arm, chest, legs)
14g ish for best legs
12g ish for greathelmet

and maybe 20g for 2 more chest underlay items

respecs are costly 14g each, so i would suggest dont respec at all until you have your armour etc and starting out exchange skill pts for more attributes.

you get 1 gold per 1000 xp and each series of capture the flag rounds you get 3 gold. each round you get either 200 or 300 xp and end of series of round syou get 1000 for loser and 1500 for winner. plus the xp you get for kills, assists, and being near a player who got a kill.

eu west conquest is best most with most players on at 8pm german time whic his like 2pm east coast usa time. 1hr before or 1hr after primetime is best time to be on. especially on weekends.

but get to level 50, get your weapon first then start getting armour items like chest first etc, and use your gold to exchange skill points for attribute points. take 5- 7 hours to get to max level and play a few weeks and then decide if you like it or not.

still best pvp melee combat system ever made in my opinion. simple to learn but difficult to master. even me with 550 hours in the game i still get wrecked all the time by very good melee players that have mastered the combat and they are always getting better.

start out with dead stance 5 and sensitivity 0.4 for melee combat that is my recommendation

i will admit a lot of people thought they were scammed b/c when the first trailer came out it was showing what the game would look like when finished. but the open world wasn't in the game yet and wasn't planned to be in the game until end of this year.

a lot of people waited for epic which after launch was supposed to be 7 days in and never came which prevented a lot of people from getting a refund especially if they had 2 hours or more in the game already. but the epic that was supposed to be at launch was 2d overlay map moving troops around and fighting the battles.

we had little to no updates in several months and then had a big mega patch which is what the new system is and people were upset they lost all their gear they spent a few months getting so a lot were mad at that. but we were told there would be a wipe since it was early access. but they kept their experience.

and then the last blow was when the old team left we believe they got fired and thet new team is smaller 4 full time guys and some part time guys compared to the old team which was a team of 15. i'm hopeful they will hire more full time guys soon.

a lot of people bought the game b/c they were loayl to donkey crew the guys that made the crpg mod for mount and blade warband. but this is an ambitious project especially since they had never made a game from scratch before.

so that is main reason why all the negative reviews.

but good news is the new team is doing a good job i believe and game will be finished. and to me its a lot of fun. when game first came out we had 75 vs 75 on conquest eu west and now we are down to 10 vs 10 20 vs 20 during high peak times on weekends i'm hopeful after a few more content patches we will go back to hundreds of people online.

this is an open and honest review.

even myself took a month off to play 2 other games and i feel a lot of other people have been doing the same thing. but i don't think they are gone forever. just taking a break and checking on the game from time to time.

na east is starting to be revitalized as well so besides eu west na east is the most populated server. you can always check steam chats to see when people are usually online so your not logging on and your the only player.

if there is noone playing you can still play capture the flag solo and wait for more people to log on or go to practice mode and duel bots to get your skills up but you don't gain any xp or gold fighting the bots.

right now there is conquest, duel, and skirmish mode. duel is just that and you gain xp and gold but at slower rate than capture the flag in conquest. and skirmish is one life per round which is mainly used now a days for clan matches. conquest u have infinite number of lives until the round ends if you die you respawn. and score is based on kills and assists. some rounds are as few as 3 some have 6 rounds. hope this helps some.

check out beardow's youtube video's or mara's wrath youtube videos.

a lot of the haters and negative youtube videos are level 2 players with little to no skill and don't log on during prime time and die a lot b/c they have not mastered the basics of combat yet nor have they spent the time needed to level their character and get end game gear.

gotta keep in mind this game is early access and really when it came out was probally pre early access but they needed money and eventually gave up their power to the financial backers that latter fired them for not meeting deadlines.

but epic is still planned and game is in active development. so just be patient and enjoy the journey. its a small team but they are working hard to make a great game for us.

just keep in mind you will die a lot first few hours of the game until you are in your mid 30s or 40s then you will have a good chance at killing someone. so if you can endure the pain for a few hours you will start to love the game i hope as i do.

it is my hope they make it more noob friendly like the game was at launch and this should help with the negative reviews and keep new players in the game instead of turning them off from the game. its sad b/c a lot of new players write negative reviews and never even game the game a chance.

a flood of medieval games like tiger knight which is free, conan exiles, gloria invicius, for honor, has been one reason for low population as of late on top of the other things listed above. it was my hope this game could be finished before bannerlord comes out.

but what this game will have eventually which bannerlord won't have is epic a persistent open world 100 vs 100 pvp combat fighting over land riding with friends, building castles, moving troops around.

when epic comes out in its full glory thousands and thousands will flock back to this game. and when horses comes out hundreds will return.

but out of the above listed games this game still has the best pvp combat and all gaer is based on medieval history. and there are no bots besides the practice bots. its real players.

with the game not noob friendly right now and with all the negative reviews its one reason why population is small. but everyday i see new players logging in to check out the game. but like i said most don't stay more than a few minutes because of the level disadvantage and stat and gear and skill disadvantage.

most players that play are either total noobs or returning noobs low level or seasoned vets with 500-600 hrs in the game. it is my hope you will be one of the new guys that will stick around give it a good 2-3 weeks and really give the game a chance. and you will probally have a lot of fun once you are max level with best gear and good skill a good build and weapon/armour.

yes almost 600 hrs in and just continues to get better over time and we don't even have the epic yet once that comes out might be thet best game to play next 5 years or so.

the development team is small but they have 4 updates in the last month and a half. and with 2 old guys joining the team aka fin that is really great news.

there is not another game that has the fluid skill based pvp combat this game does. combat is top notch. easy to learn but hard to master. even when you swing and miss you laugh so you have fun. can you really put a price tag on laughing your butt off for countless hours and having a lot of fun? well worth 20 bucks for me.

the only game i have more hours in is aoe3. and this is my go to game:) join on weekends at 8pm german time or 2pm east coast usa time and you will see 50-70 people online this weekend maybe more. eu west conquest. even na east is having a revival. i played late last night at like 2am and was 10 people on.

since feb we have had...

1.6.2.440.42449 - Conquest mode
Community Announcements - pogosan
After a week of testing, a new conquest game mode is now officially released! We'll be continuing to tweak and improve the mode by adding new mechanics and balancing numbers like respawn time, but would much appreciate your feedback on its first version!

The new conquest encourages team play and communication by allowing you to choose your own objectives and priorities, and makes gameplay much more dynamic, since team members can choose to spawn on captured flags, and immediately rush into a battle.

With new artists joining the team, we're finally able to work on visual and sound assets. Our first goal will be to get rid of the current User Interface, which is inconvenient to work with, and add a new unique design to make gaming experience memorable even while scrolling through menus.

Tell us what you think about the new game mode, and expect more updates coming soon!

Share:
Mar 31.6.1.426.76185 - Serious practice
Adding a couple of things in this week's update! Not too big, but important for the game's development, and more exciting features are on their way too. The most interesting change today is probably the one that allows to choose how many opponents you want to fight in Practice. As usual, all of them are real characters, so prepare to face an army led by your clone one day! Convenient team chat to continue with team communication improvement, sprint toggle option for those who like their little finger idle, and some other additions were also added since last week. Also, grasslands map from December made its return, and bug fixes go without saying.
Added a team chat (default T).
Added a sprint toggle option (Game Options - Controls)
Added an opponents amount option in Practice.
Added an option to spawn automatically on Conquest and Duel.
Changed a number of votes needed for a public vote.
Added grasslands map.

Fixed bots in Practice glitching when using only a shield.
Fixed bodies not dropping down.
Fixed breaking a shield not triggering a stun.
Fixed spears having incorrect names.
Fixed parry sound not playing for spears.
Fixed party members moving to different servers after a map change.
Fixed issues with respawning while in a duel.
Fixed voting mechanics.
Share:
Feb 211.6.1.416.62917 - Emotes and more
The development continues, and we're happy to present a new update with special character emotes you can use to communicate with your team mates and enemies, a requested automatic movement feature, and more bug fixes!

Added a feature to toggle movement (default Z)
Added a feature to use character emotes (default B)

Removed the ability to unequip weapons
Fixed arrows floating in Practice mode
Fixed wrong amount of arrows and bolts
Fixed the camera moving underground when attempting to jump while aiming
Fixed players spawning on top of a flag's pole
Fixed some in-game text typos
Share:
Feb 151.6.1 - Bug fixes and small changes
The new patch is coming today as promised last week! As mentioned before, right now the team is focusing on dealing with all current issues, and making small, yet noticeable, changes. We would be happy to read more of your feedback once the update is available, especially if it's about other bugs or preferred features. The server will not be available for a short period of time, but it's a standard procedure.

Unfortunately, there is currently a temporary problem with Australian servers, but the team is working to resolve it as soon as possible. Meanwhile, connecting to an Australian server will use a server with the best ping.

Changes:
Adjusted a stun time
Added a players counter to Matchmaking menu
Added a projectiles count for ranged weapons
Made it easier to switch from a ranged weapon when being attacked
Changed scoreboard's layout by moving "Score" column

Fixes:
Fixed spawning underground
Fixed User Interface breaking when Voice Commands button is pressed twice
Removed an ability to equip a shield with an incompatible weapon
Fixed a weapon unsheathing again when a shield is being unequipped (including shield breaking)
Fixed arms being invisible when a short sleeved armor is equipped
Fixed trees floating on a conquest map
Fixed not being able to spawn with chat turned off
Fixed not being able to spawn without any equipment
Fixed a mouse cursor disappearing while in a menu
Fixed not being able to use ranged weapons properly in Practice mode
Fixed input being stuck when a chat window is opened
Fixed a character falling down in Appearance menu
Fixed Gear menu breaking when a specific sequence of items is selected
Removed an ability to sprint with an arrow nocked
Removed changeable arrow types until the feature is polished. Using voice commands while aiming is now always possible.
Share:
Feb 9New patch coming next week!
To reassure that the development is continuing, we've decided to announce that many previously reported issues are now resolved, and the update with fixes will be available next week!

We hope you will share your feedback and report if there is something else that needs to be addressed. Meanwhile, the team will proceed dealing with bugs, and will move on to developing new features once it is done.
Share:
Feb 6New Team Members!
The team officially resumes the development of Of Kings And Men!

As mentioned before, the first step is to fix multiple bugs in the game, and get over some of the issues. Right now the bugs' list is being sorted with issues prioritized based on previous feedback. After the game is stable, the team will start working on implementing new features, adding more content, and making sure everyone is happy with how the game is forming.

The team isn't very big at the moment, but there is always a possibility to expand. It now consists of Hydro|Jevanko, who's been working on the game alongside the old team, a new project manager, who will make sure the game is progressing in the right direction, two coders with years of game dev experience, and Pogosan - your humble community manager. There will also be people working with the game servers to provide the best possible connection, and part-time art developers like 3D artist, animation artists, and so on.

The new team members would like to focus on the job and not be disturbed at least at the beginning. Feel free to contact Pogosan any time if you would like to report something, provide feedback, or chat about the game.

Please tell what issues in the game you would like to see fixed first. Everything from armor clipping to severe server lag should be noted down, and your input will allow the team to be more efficient. Thanks in advance!

----------------------------------
that's a ton of updates in a short amount of time. and more content is coming soon. its a time for excitment for the game. so yes buy the game!

just know that you level up very fast but starting out you will be underpowered so expect to die a lot first hour or 2. but you can reach max lvl in 5-7 hours so learn the combat learn how to block learn different swing directions and try to get a good build that is noob friendly.

30 dmg
30 health
3 attack speed
rest in speed

with a 2hander sword and best armour is a good build for new players. just change your dead stance to 5 and sensitivity to .4 would be my suggestion

the developers haven't left. the old developers slow progress and months between patches required a change according to their bosses.

so we have a new team. we have already had 2 patches in the last month although smaller.

game hasn't dropped overnight. before mega patch we had 10-20 daily players it spiked to maybe 30-40 first week or so after patch ....fast forward a few weeks and we're back to 10-20 everyday players.

but first sunday of every month it spikes to like 50 players. and i see new players joining everyday. some stick some don't.

i personally have 175 friends that play this game and there was 35,000 copies sold in first month. so there are players out there they just don't play everyday. and when they do play its on weekend or during the week during primetime. me personally i started a new job and weekends is only time i can play.

most negative reviews are from noobs that have less than 5 hours in the game, are low level, have no skill, and instead of getting better at their skill wanta take to the forums. if your a lvl 1 fighting a max lvl player lvl 50 with 500 hrs in the game your going to get owned hard. they get but hurt and take to the forums. put your big boy pants on and get some time in the game to learn the combat and get better and you won't get pwned as much.

you are a moron. how many times do we have to tell you idiots...

the epic that was supposed to be released at launch was 2d overlay map and fighting battles. it was a bare bones epic not open world epic.

then they found a critical bug at the core of epic and had to fix that bug. i know chadz was working on it but what we don't know is how much progress was made.

each server of epic is meant for 5,000 players. we have 10-20 players there is no need to release epic now with 10-20 players. there are 4 factions so okay 2 players per faction?

right now there are 2 full time coders, project leader, pogo, and a several part time guys.

how many of the 2 full time coders do you want working on the epic?

i say fix the progression system, get skill perks out, retirement of lvl 50 character, horses.

but main issue is MAKE GAME MORE NOOB FRIENDLY. most lvl 1's stay 2 minutes after they get one shot and never come back and never learn the combat.

after we get several hundred daily players they should hire 20-30 team members and focus all out on epic.

the problem to me is the old system wasn't broke but the new system is. it puts new players at a major disadvantage. new players join the game get wrecked and die and quit.

it is my hope once the new progression system is full implemented it will fix things. but that is still a few patches away probally.

and this is one of the major reasons why negative reviews which prevents new players from buying the game the ones that do don't stay more than 2 minutes. and the veterans with 500 hours are getting tired of the game and trying other game until more content is released. to me if we had 75 vs 75 conquest battles daily that would be awesome.

the bosses need to hire a larger team in my opinion and have like half working on epic and other half on noob friendly, progression system, skill perks retirement system, and horses.

the real epic wasn't supposed to be relesaed until end of this year 2017 or early next year.

the bar bone epic with is 2d map and fighting battles is what was supposed to be released a week after launch but they held it back due to a critical bug at the core of it. and they choose to fix the bug rather than send it live.

yes worth a purchase

buy it its a lot of fun forever.

there is a reason i have almost 600 hours in this game its a lot of fun

i reached level 50 3 days in a row. and played less than 6 hours a day. they had knightly test, then another knightly test, then the knightly version went live.

if your still lvl 46 after 51 hours you just suck. plain and simple.

and its possible to gain 20-30 ranks in 30 minutes

glad u can't refund it. lol. keep crying.

you have 1 hour in the game you probally didn't even get one kill lol. if you played less than 2 hours which you meet the requirement of and if you have owned the game for less than 2 weeks steam should give you a refund.

if you don't meet those requirements you won't get a refund. crying like a little baby won't change that. its a steam policy that you agreed to when you purchased the game. and early access games come with a warning that its in early access. so its not alpha not beta not finished game that is ready for release. but early access pre alpha.

since you only played 1 hour total you probally didnt' go to practice and learn the combat. and you didn't have enough time in the game like i said takes 5-7 hours to reach max level or near max level. game doesn't even start until then.

i will say it again...to get a refund you have to meet both of these requirements
1. less than 2 hours in the game
2. own the game less than 2 weeks

so you obviously have owned the game more than 2 weeks. and its your own fault little kid for waiting too long. as someone that has hundreds of games you probally should of learned this by now. but perhaps this was a lesson learned. now go complain on another forum since you are not a kings and men player.

thanks for your 20 bucks that will go to the gofundme account for more coders.

if you don't like the game play something else why continue to be toxic on the forums spreading lies and crying about refunds gets old after 100 threads with same 3 morons.

games i no longer play and games i don't like i never posted on their forums crying about how bad the game was. if anyone is toxic or mental its the negative posters that have 1 hours in the game its almost laughable on its face.

the only reason i can think of for all the hate yall spew on these forums is you secretly love the game and had high hopes for the game and they haven't reached the end goal on your timeline or met your expectations.

i hope this game does turn out to be the game you all hoped it would become b/c i would take great pleasure shooting you a few times.

if you want a shot at me log in on the weekends i'll be there....if you got the stomach for a slaughter.

if you don't like the game in its current form fine. offer suggestions on how to improve it to make it better.

but perhaps there are some new players out there thinking about buying the game and playing it why spoil the game for them. different strokes for different folks. if you like mario cart so be it.

if you want the best medieval melee pvp combat experience out there or ever made buy it play a few weeks see if you like it. if not you maybe have to skip one dinner this week. the game is a lot of fun.

apparently they are ignorant about what early access means. game isn't finished yet but what is out there is probally the best combat ever made in a medieval game. horses crafting epic is on the horizon. once epic is out should be bright future for this game. right now its a rough patch but for the small amount of players that play the game its a lot of fun. early access games means you are on the ground floor and have input into what is put into the game. that to me is very exciting.

everyone is disappointed with the epic launch and epic fail. even feel scammed and purchased the game thinking epic would be released in that persistant open world. but there was 1700 players and 30,000 copies of the game sold with little to no advertising which is a major success. i watched a youtube video from lord ironhawk about this game and there was 20,000 views and it was just posted a week or so ago. so there is definately a market for this game. its a small development team of 12 people with a very ambitious game. 200 vs 200 real players fighting over castles land crafting etc. the major part of the game the epic isn't even out yet. game will only continue to get better we just have to be patient and give the developers time to continue working on the game. the trailer looked amazing and people are so excited about this game just disappointed it isn't ready yet b/c everyone wants something to play before bannerlord 2 comes out or whatever its called. 9,000 people that play crpg and these are the developers that made that mod. have a little faith.

epic will come just taking a little longer than expected. and when epic was supposed to be released it wasn't the entire thing just part of it kinda bare bones so to speak but they found a major error in the code and had to start recoding to fix that error. meanwhile they are also trying to keep the small player base happy with some new content to keep them busy until epic is released. people need to stop complaining so much and let the developers work on their game. if your not happy play another game until epic is out. me personally would rather them fix epic and make it right than release a half ass version with tons of bugs and mistakes. and that takes time. anyone that has been playing games knows games fully released often fail on lauch and have unforseen errors. so you can especially expect setbacks and new challenges to arise from an early access game that is not ready to be fully released yet.

today 8pm germany time the developers will be on for an annocement and also making a video so want as many people online as possible. eu west conquest. which is like 2pm i believe east coast usa time.

how many games have you devoloped? LOL. some little kid living in mom and dad's basement eating donuts and dreaming about some big fat girl that might give you a kiss one day.

since you have made many famous games i guess loosing 20 bucks won't be a big deal to you since you have millions of spare cash laying around.

how about hiring 50 coders to work on the epic a few months and pay for room and board for the next few months for them.

thanks.

the new team has had 3 updates in the last few weeks. and the game has always had some hardcore loyal fans. we have 50 on eu west during prime time on the weekends and for special events. and 10-20 on the weekdays. game is making progress and development is continuing.

and also a lot of people that tried the game got their butts kicked due to lack of skill and cried to momma.

get some skill practice and maybe the game willl be fun to you. but if you have no skill you will die a lot and probally won't have much fun.

how many threads are you going to create crying about a refund.

kid...
1. less than 2 hours - you meet requirement 1
2. owned game less than 2 weeks - you DON'T meet requirement 2

conclusion
no refund but thanks for your support:)

TL:DR Are banners fixed yet?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1306
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2017, 10:34:18 pm »
+4
Have some hope. Digital Homicide games and Line of Defense were removed from Steam and it wasn't because of licensing issues. Valve is changing the rules and may even start removing certain early access projects that don't fit the bill. It is due time they start thinking about Steam's reputation and stop polluting it with garbage.

OKAM is still new early access project on Steam but you could sacrifice chadz if you want it removed by testifying that game predates year 2012, is currently one big scam, put all that in nicely formatted email and send it to Valve/Steam. In case you hate OKAM that much. I'm pretty indifferent tbh and wouldn't do any of this because it shits on chadz's passion, it is his baby after all. Stolen baby.

Edit: I know one thing tho. Will never, ever, EVER crowdfund or enter into development process of any game. Fully support going back to old ways which includes: full game, old school funding, no dlcs. Will never buy any game that goes against this which pretty much means that I've stopped buying and playing modern video games until they become available for 60 bucks or less for complete package.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:37:46 pm by Leshma »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2017, 02:23:35 am »
+1
The game industry is the one of the least consumer friendly markets, probably THE worst (in current situation at least, was a lot better sadly...). But alas they get away with it and push it even more.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2017, 01:39:39 pm »
+4
AAA game makers don't really care about their consumers because they don't have to. Their #1 target demographic is 14yo puberty kids who terrorise their parents to buy them CowaDuty 18 or some other mainstream overhyped shit. The kids are at the age when they still enjoy playing most games, and parents don't know anything about the game industry, so they buy their kids whatever is popular.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 04, 2017, 05:39:06 pm »
+4
AAA game makers don't really care about their consumers because they don't have to. Their #1 target demographic is 14yo puberty kids who terrorise their parents to buy them CowaDuty 18 or some other mainstream overhyped shit. The kids are at the age when they still enjoy playing most games, and parents don't know anything about the game industry, so they buy their kids whatever is popular.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #173 on: April 04, 2017, 05:53:05 pm »
+3

More interesting than BlackOps

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99