Author Topic: ban reason?  (Read 12807 times)

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Re: ban reason?
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2016, 03:37:32 pm »
hahahaha yeah it's so true i don't know why ppl are so 'GREEN ARROWS op hax'  yet 55 Fps Fov + banner highlight is so freaking deadly and more dangerous than some silly cucumber arrows :mrgreen:
Sure, that's probably true. But it's part of the game, thus it's okay to use, other than those star wars arrows...

btw, what I dont get: We don't really know who issued the ban, only that it was someone above regular admins. Shouldn't regular admins either accept that decision or discuss it within admin forums? I honestly don't believe you should take this discussion to the outside when you call yourselves an "admin team". Just makes you look even more amature than you are...:P

Well, keep it going, I kinda enjoy reading all of this...
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2016, 03:47:41 pm »
Sure, that's probably true. But it's part of the game, thus it's okay to use, other than those star wars arrows...

btw, what I dont get: We don't really know who issued the ban, only that it was someone above regular admins. Shouldn't regular admins either accept that decision or discuss it within admin forums? I honestly don't believe you should take this discussion to the outside when you call yourselves an "admin team". Just makes you look even more amature than you are...:P

Well, keep it going, I kinda enjoy reading all of this...
(click to show/hide)

Dupre banned him as a temporary measure (there was a small misunderstanding in the beggining about who did it), there is a discussion going on at the moment, comments in this thread don't reflect the actual admin team position on the subject, thank you very much for your kind words, consider applying to raise our standards)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2016, 03:58:31 pm »
Oh, the irony...
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Danetti

• Count
  • Renown: 161
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: R.I.P Gray
  • Game nicks: I was known as Danior
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2016, 04:22:19 pm »
None of those use macro, the only one i think might be using them is Druppi.

You don't even know this game.
Go abuse staff elsewhere...

wolololollolololololo

Anyhow, honestly neither me or Spamwhore use macros. How is it that you cannot se that.... If you think it is just because we use multiple feints to kill the enemy faster so we can go on to the next player is just simply pathetic.....   I could just as easily call you a macro user simply because you use the same right to left feints, constantly.......  Go and ask anyother player in native who dosnt have the russian str style of fighting, ( holds and don't take risks ) Everyone who playes there know what a fucking feint is..

You really are stupid...

Anyway... this "drama" is pointless. Won't waste my time here anymore.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:26:26 pm by Danetti »
(click to show/hide)
[...]I haven't ever seen someone using macros.[...]

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2016, 04:41:54 pm »
Since his reason to be banned is green arrows . Once its fixed with a patch to the launcher . It would be reasonable to expect him to be unbanned .Perhaps with an essay or normal. Because his chances of doing the same thing is being blocked .

Since Donkey Crew unbanned the guys who used autoblock back then ,it would be an example to the current admin team.

Besides , I would be telling the same thing now but , videos of people using rainbow arrows pikes etc are floating around the internet since the dawn of crpg. No one was being banned for it back then . Perhaps it is a different matter when you release the textures and stuff to public and "ok" to release it hand to hand since they have gotten away with it. I am not trying to say that you are discriminating or whatever. Do not get me wrong please.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 2768
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2016, 05:45:45 pm »
A video of someone pulling sick feints wouldn't be a proof of macro usage since we don't really know how those feints are produced. Reading some sort of input data, if its possible, could be interesting. If someone is consistently pulling off a sequence of 3(4,5,n) hits with exact to the millisecond time period between them each time, and the pattern repetition can be detected - i'd say that is enough evidence to conclude that our someone is using some program assistance.

That's the only proof you need. Player doing it over and over again, during long periods without a single error. That is macro. There are players who can mimic it but they don't use it all the time because it is tiresome. Those who do it for hours are macro feinting. What's worse, they are all friends.

Thomek made an ass out of himself when he apologized to Qoray... after that incident Qoray changed nick or stopped playing for awhile. Not because he felt injustice because people accused him of macro feinting and decided to leave this community out of protest. That kid was scared someone is truly going to ban his ass for good, so he went into obscurity for awhile.

Edit: It is pretty obvious Pandor has been banned mostly because of his nonchalant attitude towards cheating and not for actual "cheat" itself. If Pandor does that, you can be sure every single ranged player from Druzhina does it as well. It isn't even a secret. Last time I played Strategus battle involving Druzhina archers, which was well over a year ago, think someone even joked about those coloured arrows. Even NA archers use them in Strategus and was part of NA battle where it was pretty obvious as well...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:56:06 pm by Leshma »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2016, 06:02:07 pm »
This is why I mostly hate multiplayer games. There will always be these little pathetic shits who can't sit their asses down and play the way everyone else does. They have to achieve that virtual superiority, and thus do every little trick they can to enlarge their e-penises. It is present in every form from green arrows to macros or from removal of bushes to autoblock.

It is simply disgusting. If you can't handle yourself without some external help, you are better off going out and playing around in a puddle of crap.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2016, 08:02:01 pm »
Good riddance, now ban the rest of drz archers for green arrows and merc archers for rainbow arrows

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2508
  • Infamy: 1466
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2016, 08:50:12 pm »
Fallen for removing foliage and Strategus cheating, Templols for cheating, Nord for abusing dev connections, Kesh for cheating and being the most autistic person in history of cRPG (me and smoothrich don't even compare to his greatness), Grey for 100 CD keys exploit, Kinngrimm... nvm.

When it comes to Strategus, actors are guilty until proven otherwise.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2016, 06:12:19 am »
Ban everyone untill there is only Krems left. Fin was right all along, join Krems or ban

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2016, 08:21:57 am »
Ban everyone untill there is only Krems left. Fin was right all along, join Krems or ban
confirmed

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2016, 10:07:54 am »
Ban Krems for Voice chat cheats.

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2016, 11:22:20 am »
Voicechat macro spamming

QIX
QIX
QIX
QIX
QIX

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2016, 11:57:37 am »
Ban Krems for Voice chat cheats.

We have a very good test proving that our members are actually not using macros - It's called Voice Command Duel.

You spawn in Pairs on any server - teams don't matter.

Then you play rock paper scissors (basically just attacking 3 times/ while aborting the first 2 attacks, staying in the 3rd attack pose. If Your Pose is the opposite of your enemys pose, UP wins, Right wins. If its the Same, reroll, If you're next to each other the first one (counting clockwise) wins.

Winner of RPS calls out 5 Voicecommands, that his opponent has to mimic instantly, without delay and in the same rythm.

If he fails to do so, the Caller gets to hit him once. If he manages to get it right, He's calling out the next round.

This continues until one of the contestants is dead or braindamaged.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2016, 12:21:12 pm »
We have a very good test proving that our members are actually not using macros - It's called Voice Command Duel.

You spawn in Pairs on any server - teams don't matter.

Then you play rock paper scissors (basically just attacking 3 times/ while aborting the first 2 attacks, staying in the 3rd attack pose. If Your Pose is the opposite of your enemys pose, UP wins, Right wins. If its the Same, reroll, If you're next to each other the first one (counting clockwise) wins.

Winner of RPS calls out 5 Voicecommands, that his opponent has to mimic instantly, without delay and in the same rythm.

If he fails to do so, the Caller gets to hit him once. If he manages to get it right, He's calling out the next round.

This continues until one of the contestants is dead or braindamaged.

:'D
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!