Author Topic: PC Gamer Weekender + Q&A With Armağan  (Read 20145 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: PC Gamer Weekender + Q&A With Armağan
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2017, 08:44:20 pm »
+1
EA beta Xmas 2017, game release Xmas 2018?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2017, 10:10:44 pm »
+3
Besides the weird animations, the fact there should be more warcries on the battlefield and the armors are still clipping, it looks amazing. Bannerlord trumps everything compared to the other games I heard of at E3; when you got an on-crack version of Warband coming up relatively soon; pushing to perfection almost every aspect you can think off, who gives a fuck about mediocre AAA casual shooter franchises ?

I'd pay 100 to 120€ upfront to play it, even more to play it right now. Price doesn't matter when you've been needing your fix so badly for so long, trying to fill-in the gaps with pathetic titles that won't ever come close to give you that "umpf" like warband and cRPG.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 10:15:37 pm by Algarn »

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2017, 11:17:04 pm »
+2
oh hai.

lets hope beta comes over winter else see you guys again next year for the next update.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2017, 11:54:19 pm »
+3
Besides the weird animations, the fact there should be more warcries on the battlefield and the armors are still clipping, it looks amazing. Bannerlord trumps everything compared to the other games I heard of at E3; when you got an on-crack version of Warband coming up relatively soon; pushing to perfection almost every aspect you can think off, who gives a fuck about mediocre AAA casual shooter franchises ?

I'd pay 100 to 120€ upfront to play it, even more to play it right now. Price doesn't matter when you've been needing your fix so badly for so long, trying to fill-in the gaps with pathetic titles that won't ever come close to give you that "umpf" like warband and cRPG.

Yep.

I've been playing the single player in warband but I've done it so much that I just can't get the same fix. Multiplayer in native is too easy. Lancing is like taking candy from a baby. I knew crpg nerfed lancer a ton but shit going back to native and playing it made it so obvious it was changed. Along with the rest of the combat in crpg along with the armor being much lower made people die a lot quicker. People being unable to block or falling for feints very easily along with most people being in leather armor.. it makes for quick fights.

I just.. want this to come sooner. I need it.

Offline Kato

• Count
  • Renown: 227
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2017, 01:08:33 am »
+6